You will never be a chad even if you looksmax now

Kill_Jew

Kill_Jew

15,000 karma
Similar to the ugly duckling label placed on women, if you become good looking at a later age you will not be able to emulate chad behavior. I have realised this upon hanging out with chads. You will never have the low inhib to do burn outs in your dads Aston martin in the middle of street. You will never be able to surround a cat with your chad friends, kick the shit out of it like a football until it dies and laugh back at the video you took. You will never have the confidence to post said video in a group chat with 30 people only to have foids reply "teehee you're so cruel" and know that they will be down to fuck at anytime anyway. You will never have the entitlement to club mailboxes off of peoples lawn and give it to the 2 dumb fuck foids who tagged along as a souvenir and continue to encourage you to destroy other peoples stuff.

Fact is, even if you looksmax, you won't be chad. You will be that guy who is husband/boyfriend material, even if you desire otherwise. You will have no friends because you will not fit in anywhere or your only friends will be incels who you can empathize with. You can try to recoup the years of entitlement and autism you missed out on, but unless you were a psychopath to begin with, you probably won't enjoy kicking a cat to death.
Of course with all this being said I continue to looksmax, because i'd rather be a good looking loser than an incel.

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chinko, BigBoy, LDNPari and 5 others
Kill_Jew

You will never be able to surround a cat with your chad friends, kick the shit out of it like a football until it dies and laugh back at the video you took.

source.gif

i remember only one kid in class who was cruel to animals and he was basically an incel and looked really really low iq. he had zero friends and girls were disgusted by him.

• +1
Reactions: Chinko, xit, BigBoy and 5 others
source.gif

i remember only one kid in class who was cruel to animals and he was basically an incel and looked really really low iq. he had zero friends and girls were disgusted by him.
Probably because chads are more likely to get away with anything and you would never even know they abused animals unless you saw it yourself.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Demir and Vitruvian
Probably because chads are more likely to get away with anything and you would never even know they abused animals unless you saw it yourself.

kinda contradicting your op

i hightly doubt it

Being a jerk and being a man are two different things.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: culturedandroid, rtsssy and Demir
Good because I want to be seen as boyfriend material. I’ve never wanted to slay it’s just what I do to get Pussy in the mean time

My social skills are fucking terrible. But if you are a good looking autistic loser, some women will forgive you if they find you handsome enough. I literally made out with and grabbed a titty (over top) of some Chinese girl I met online within a few minutes of meeting in RL. She told me we are moving too fast. And she declined my offer to take her to my place. But after going on a proper date with me she let me have my way with her. You get unlimited continues if she sees you as a Chad. You have to fuck up really bad, like I did with Yogapants, in order to run out of continues if she really likes your face and your body is good enough for her.

Reddit soyboys only have 1 coin at the arcade machine. That's why they think you need to be a nice guy to get the girl.

Monday FA Monday is good looking for his 40s and he is in better shape than I am right now. Since he's been gymcelling a lot longer. If he's still a virgin his only problem I think is that he hasn't come across the right girl (slutty) and he probably doesn't know how to escalate towards sex. My escalation tactics are very crude. But if a girl likes my face and she's a slut, she wants me to win. Because it's a win for her too.

Dating feels like a game/chore most of the time. But when you find a girl who is actually into you, the Pareto Principle is real. 80% of the effort leads to only 20% of results. 20% of the effort leads to 80% of the results.

Girls will put up some resistance at first if they don't want to appear like a slut. "I don't have sex on the first date. I'm not that kinda girl." But after putting my arm around the shy Chinese girl and holding hands with her, buying her lunch, taking her out on a date, it turned into a yes later the same day. Women just want to feel like you care about them and value them. Yes it's sexist that a lot of women still expect you to want to buy them dinner and pay for their date, drive them, etc. Women still have it in their mind that a man has to woo her. Even though the bitch can get a job and pay for her own shit.

You have to be careful because the girl who likes you may expect you to buy her dinner and treat her on a nice date. But lots of girls these days shamelessly use guys as a foodie date or a free Uber. The girl has to be into you or else you run the risk of being used. I have seen a shy Chinese girl warm up to me after treating her on a date so I can confirm that being a nice guy is actually required with some girls. But she needs to be attracted to you. And you can still be assertive with her. While being understanding if she says "we're moving too fast."

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DoctorPMA
what contradiction?

You will never have the confidence to post said video in a group chat with 30

you would never even know they abused animals unless you saw it

sharing your acts with other people because you dont give a fuck highers the possibility that i or other people would witness it

an ugly incel on the other hand is less likely to be exposed because he does it in secret ?

and then we have to consider that animal cruelity is a low class low iq trait (which matches my observation i made)

Cruelty to animals is associated with elevated rates observed in young, poor, men

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Truth. It's over anyway. Forget abou woman, moneymax, find your hobbys.

• +1
Reactions: Demir
sharing your acts with other people because you dont give a fuck highers the possibility that i or other people would witness it

an ugly incel on the other hand is less likely to be exposed because he does it in secret ?

and then we have to consider that animal cruelity is a low class low iq trait (which matches my observation i made)
More likely to be exposed because it only takes one person to find him out for him to be exposed. Whereas chad might have 200 people around him know who are careful about who they tell.
You need a citation before you say that animal cruelty is a low iq, low class trait. Otherwise we will just assume that it is present equally among all iq.

More likely to be exposed because it only takes one person to find him out for him to be exposed. Whereas chad might have 200 people around him know who are careful about who they tell.
You need a citation before you say that animal cruelty is a low iq, low class trait. Otherwise we will just assume that it is present equally among all iq.

yes because we all know the more people know the less likely something is about to come out. sounds legit. this who every criminal organisation operates. the more know the better

"cruelty to animals is associated with elevated rates observed in young, poor, men ...

Uniformly, younger persons and individuals with lower levels of annual household income were more likely to report animal cruelty...."

and this

Animal Abuse as a Warning Sign of School Massacres

Findings indicate that 43% of the perpetrators commit animal cruelty before schoolyard massacres and that the cruelty is usually directed against anthropomorphized species (dogs and cats) in an up-close manner

looks is not correlated to animal cruelity. just google animal cruelity. people are ugly as fuck in most cases

Last edited:
source.gif

yes because we all know the more people know the less likely something is about to come out. sounds legit. this who every criminal organisation operates. the more know the better

"cruelty to animals is associated with elevated rates observed in young, poor, men ...

Uniformly, younger persons and individuals with lower levels of annual household income were more likely to report animal cruelty...."

and this

Findings indicate that 43% of the perpetrators commit animal cruelty before schoolyard massacres and that the cruelty is usually directed against anthropomorphized species (dogs and cats) in an up-close manner

looks is not correlated to animal cruelity. just google animal cruelity. people are ugly as fuck in most cases

and this

Young and poor doesn't mean ugly and low iq though, low class maybe, which is as i expected. But anyway, before I go off tangent and argue for something I dont even need to argue for, my original point is: Chad can be low iq, poor, young, rich, artistic etc. I didn't even need to argue your 2nd point because it has no relevancy here anyway.

• +1
Reactions: im_still_here
what a self hating loser

https://www.reddit.com/r/MGTOW/

i suggest you use this from now on
Self hating looser? All below chadlite man should go mgtow. True loosers chase women just for primitive sex and validation. Woman are unable to love you so why you should waste time on them? If you want looksmax for yourself great, but you shouldn't care about woman. They don't care about you, they want use you for theri goals.

• +1
Reactions: Kill_Jew
Once you are good looking you will act differently

source.gif

It was OP. He's mad that no one appreciates his incel behavior of abusing animals.

• Woah
Reactions: Kill_Jew
Ritalincel
bumps me

Young and poor doesn't mean ugly and low iq though, low class maybe, which is as i expected. But anyway, before I go off tangent and argue for something I dont even need to argue for, my original point is: Chad can be low iq, poor, young, rich, artistic etc. I didn't even need to argue your 2nd point because it has no relevancy here anyway.

yes i just wanted to state that i dont believe that animal cruelty is correlated to good looks but apparently that wasnt even your attention

both good and bad looking people can be cruel to animals.

i agree with the rest you said.

if i were id stay away from this people btw. animal cruelty correlates to some other unpleasant (for others) behaviors and psychological attributes

torturing animals in childhood is 90% sign of future psychopaty , also peeing in your pants and causing fires. That is kind of persons can't control their urges and impulses . Many serial killers had that symptoms in childhood

• +1
Reactions: im_still_here
torturing animals in childhood is 90% sign of future psychopaty , also peeing in your pants and causing fires. That is kind of persons can't control their urges and impulses . Many serial killers had that symptoms in childhood
Bro I had urges to make fire. Will I become a psychopath now?

You will never be able to surround a cat with your chad friends, kick the shit out of it like a football until it dies and laugh back at the video you took.
You're actually retarded lol

• +1
Reactions: culturedandroid
keep crying

My social skills are fucking terrible. But if you are a good looking autistic loser, some women will forgive you if they find you handsome enough. I literally made out with and grabbed a titty (over top) of some Chinese girl I met online within a few minutes of meeting in RL. She told me we are moving too fast. And she declined my offer to take her to my place. But after going on a proper date with me she let me have my way with her. You get unlimited continues if she sees you as a Chad. You have to fuck up really bad, like I did with Yogapants, in order to run out of continues if she really likes your face and your body is good enough for her.

Reddit soyboys only have 1 coin at the arcade machine. That's why they think you need to be a nice guy to get the girl.

Monday FA Monday is good looking for his 40s and he is in better shape than I am right now. Since he's been gymcelling a lot longer. If he's still a virgin his only problem I think is that he hasn't come across the right girl (slutty) and he probably doesn't know how to escalate towards sex. My escalation tactics are very crude. But if a girl likes my face and she's a slut, she wants me to win. Because it's a win for her too.

Dating feels like a game/chore most of the time. But when you find a girl who is actually into you, the Pareto Principle is real. 80% of the effort leads to only 20% of results. 20% of the effort leads to 80% of the results.

Girls will put up some resistance at first if they don't want to appear like a slut. "I don't have sex on the first date. I'm not that kinda girl." But after putting my arm around the shy Chinese girl and holding hands with her, buying her lunch, taking her out on a date, it turned into a yes later the same day. Women just want to feel like you care about them and value them. Yes it's sexist that a lot of women still expect you to want to buy them dinner and pay for their date, drive them, etc. Women still have it in their mind that a man has to woo her. Even though the bitch can get a job and pay for her own shit.

You have to be careful because the girl who likes you may expect you to buy her dinner and treat her on a nice date. But lots of girls these days shamelessly use guys as a foodie date or a free Uber. The girl has to be into you or else you run the risk of being used. I have seen a shy Chinese girl warm up to me after treating her on a date so I can confirm that being a nice guy is actually required with some girls. But she needs to be attracted to you. And you can still be assertive with her. While being understanding if she says "we're moving too fast."

Not one fucking word.

Haha only joking. I will read it later when i'm on the train.

Thread is one huge cope. If youre looksmaxxed people will treat you differently in a better way. Youll act different and alot more confident

Similar to the ugly duckling label placed on women, if you become good looking at a later age you will not be able to emulate chad behavior. I have realised this upon hanging out with chads. You will never have the low inhib to do burn outs in your dads Aston martin in the middle of street. You will never be able to surround a cat with your chad friends, kick the shit out of it like a football until it dies and laugh back at the video you took. You will never have the confidence to post said video in a group chat with 30 people only to have foids reply "teehee you're so cruel" and know that they will be down to fuck at anytime anyway. You will never have the entitlement to club mailboxes off of peoples lawn and give it to the 2 dumb fuck foids who tagged along as a souvenir and continue to encourage you to destroy other peoples stuff.

Fact is, even if you looksmax, you won't be chad. You will be that guy who is husband/boyfriend material, even if you desire otherwise. You will have no friends because you will not fit in anywhere or your only friends will be incels who you can empathize with. You can try to recoup the years of entitlement and autism you missed out on, but unless you were a psychopath to begin with, you probably won't enjoy kicking a cat to death.
Of course with all this being said I continue to looksmax, because i'd rather be a good looking loser than an incel.
Yes u will. It makes u appreciate it way more and more unique personality. LOOK AT ZYZZ. UNIQUE PERSONALITY. CONNOR MURPHY SAID HE WAS UGLY AND PICKED ON IN HIGHSCHOOL. STFU

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, BigBoy and Deleted member 2581
You don’t have to be a chad to be arrogant confident and reckless just lol
Yes u will. It makes u appreciate it way more and more unique personality. LOOK AT ZYZZ. UNIQUE PERSONALITY. CONNOR MURPHY SAID HE WAS UGLY AND PICKED ON IN HIGHSCHOOL. STFU
This also.

If your ugliness caused you to be a complete social outcast something will always feel of., But if you had a few friends, going from Incel to Chad won't stop your behaviour becoming that of Chads. Most adults didn't develop confidence until their later teenage/early adult years, so things can definitely change.

Confidence isn't something set in stone, it changes depending on you. For example, I had insane confidence in elementary school and did whatever I wanted without caring, but now I'm a high inhib loser.

It depends on you making the action.

Random Question: How are you so articulate and your posts always well written? I'm trying to improve my writing/articulation skills so I don't appear retarded when I write/speak.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Did you seriously have to use animal cruelty as an example? :/

cruelty to animals is a truecel trait lmao

Hello coping curry. I just wanted to let you know that you're a faggot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back