Andros

Andros

Kraken

THAT'S SO BRUTAL

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 3299, Dicklet.4.3 and 2 others
The most blackpilled sentence ever said.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3299, Cardiologyscribe and Andros
A new study to be published in next month's Journal of Clinical Psychiatry is causing controversy in the psychiatric community for some of its unexpected findings. The study, titled "Shame and Guilt in the Aftermath of Sexual Attack", verifies much of what we know about the mental health of rape victims. However, one observation in particular is raising eyebrows. After analyzing the anonymous transcripts of over 5,000 post-rape counseling sessions, the authors point out that almost all female rape victims experience orgasm during the attack.

Asked for comment, Dr. Herschel Liebowitz, one of the authors of the study, said, "Millions of years of evolution has hard-wired women to be attracted to strong, dominant, and aggressive men. Unfortunately, rapists exhibit an extreme form of these characteristics, even if only temporarily, and this causes an unexpected and involuntary physiological response in the victim."

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 1476, Cardiologyscribe and 4 others
i want to be erotic dream

• +1
Reactions: Andros, Deleted member 1476, Deleted member 3299 and 1 other person
4A8E79BC 27BE 4721 92E8 D8EDED27AC64

inject tren OP

• +1
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe
it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Andros
i wanted to react so sad but then i reminded myself that youre fakecel chad

Normie

Yes I’m not incel but but I can’t keep the interest of the high tier women.

To some pussy is pussy. To me only the top of top donit for me. I could never get off to my looksmaxtch

This is what hurts the most about being an incel

• So Sad
A new study to be published in next month's Journal of Clinical Psychiatry is causing controversy in the psychiatric community for some of its unexpected findings. The study, titled "Shame and Guilt in the Aftermath of Sexual Attack", verifies much of what we know about the mental health of rape victims. However, one observation in particular is raising eyebrows. After analyzing the anonymous transcripts of over 5,000 post-rape counseling sessions, the authors point out that almost all female rape victims experience orgasm during the attack.

Asked for comment, Dr. Herschel Liebowitz, one of the authors of the study, said, "Millions of years of evolution has hard-wired women to be attracted to strong, dominant, and aggressive men. Unfortunately, rapists exhibit an extreme form of these characteristics, even if only temporarily, and this causes an unexpected and involuntary physiological response in the victim."
link? i’m curious

btw
1175225B F234 4EE9 A265 45D9E7FC0297

• +1
Reactions: Cardiologyscribe
Just search "rape orgasm statistics" and it will come up with a lot of studies with the same result
yeah i googled that dudes name. some claims say it’s fake idk tho. rapepill is the most brutal pill imo. may do a thread on it in the future

yeah i googled that dudes name. some claims say it’s fake idk tho. rapepill is the most brutal pill imo. may do a thread on it in the future
i want foids to dream about me raping them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Andros and Deleted member 2846
,,never began'' @0:37

• +1