You will never be Michael Jackson

Yuno_howitez

Yuno_howitez

Walter Jr. Maxxing
Pretty boy mogger in his prime, when his looks descended he could still have ANY SINGLE woman on this planet. Like he could steal the wife of any husband EASILY.

This nigga had EVERY SINGLE woman on the earth obsessed with him. It didn't matter if he was uncanny, white, black anything his pure talent mogged everything else.
He could have stolen your mother from your father for sure.

MJ is the ultimate king of looksmaxxing also, he went from a black ugly boy to a prime lightskin mogger and then into an uncanny creepy white man sadly. But he did good for a while.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, blite, try2beme and 6 others
Why would I want to be a mentally ill gay pedophile

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lynxress, Swarthy Knight, artillerypro and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: try2beme, OGJBSLAYER, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
Michael Jackson had the highest SMV in male history, but retards will have you think it's Opry or Barrett because of 'muh PSL God'

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Swarthy Knight, blite, Deleted member 41229 and 4 others
Unfortunately, in the utmost irony that he was a legendary singer, he was a voicecel.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41229, OGJBSLAYER and TheAbyssinian
Most fucked up person ever

• Woah
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: try2beme, whitegymmax and stevielake
Pretty boy mogger in his prime, when his looks descended he could still have ANY SINGLE woman on this planet. Like he could steal the wife of any husband EASILY.

This nigga had EVERY SINGLE woman on the earth obsessed with him. It didn't matter if he was uncanny, white, black anything his pure talent mogged everything else.
He could have stolen your mother from your father for sure.

MJ is the ultimate king of looksmaxxing also, he went from a black ugly boy to a prime lightskin mogger and then into an uncanny creepy white man sadly. But he did good for a while.

W thread

• Love it
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
Michael Jackson had the highest SMV in male history, but retards will have you think it's Opry or Barrett because of 'muh PSL God'
brad pitt smvmogs

• +1
Reactions: try2beme and Deleted member 41229
brad pitt smvmogs
You can’t be lying😂😂😂Michael Jackson was able to make a huge crowd of Jb pass out just by dancing lol, no one can mog Michael smv wise I think anyone who can compete is Elvis

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41229 and Yuno_howitez
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41229
You can’t be lying😂😂😂Michael Jackson was able to make a huge crowd of Jb pass out just by dancing lol, no one can mog Michael smv wise I think anyone who can compete is Elvis
not even Elvis can nobody comes close to Michael Jackson even women from obscure african villages were in love with him he was known worldwide even if people didn't have internet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41229
not even Elvis can nobody comes close to Michael Jackson even women from obscure african villages were in love with him he was known worldwide even if people didn't have internet
Not even elvis can compete but if we’re talking closest it would be elvis, but Michael is the only guy who can severely rape a woman and get away with it, jfl at Jb ripping there hairs in his concert, and this nigga didnt care

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41229 and Yuno_howitez
Smooth criminal was based off richard ramirez

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Deleted member 41229, OGJBSLAYER and 4 others
Not even elvis can compete but if we’re talking closest it would be elvis, but Michael is the only guy who can severely rape a woman and get away with it, jfl at Jb ripping there hairs in his concert, and this nigga didnt care
I wish I was Michael Jackson in his prime imagine that. a lot of pressure on him tho he had a lot of bad stuff happen in his life sadly cause of jealousy and hatred, he was a good man though he didn't just go around fucking girls and doing what he wants he was a man of god

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41229 and oxymoron
  • Love it
Reactions: SubSigma

Mirin his smv, no one can outperform him anyone who says Johnny, Brad or lachowski is coping

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: whitegymmax and Yuno_howitez
Michael Jackson and my dad was born the same year

• +1
Reactions: whitegymmax
He liked young boy cock. What a crazy nigger he was.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41229 and Deleted member 23115
Hehehehehehehehe

yes, i will never be pedophile