you will never be satisfied/ capable of love if you took the blackpill.

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

Just a guy
I'm speaking out of personal experience and common sense.
As everyone on this forum knows, foids go for the highest tier guys with the biggest sex appeal.

I have an ex-girlfriend, we are so close to getting back together. Yesterday I went out with a buddy of mine who completely mogs me. He's 6'3, has a crazy fashion sense and just overall good appeal. I face and frame mog but he mogs overall in appeal. So
We were at this party I went to say hello to my ex girlfriend and tried simping again to get her back, she was eating fries. I just stole the fries and the first thing she says, give your buddy some fries too. I'm insanely jealous so I said nah tf. She started acting annoying with me, I left to get my bike like the insecure retard I am. That nigga cunt friend of mine began talking with her, atp I was so depressed I even PM'd @Gaygymmaxx ranting and asking him to check her numbers to see if she'd cheat. My friend convinces her to come talk to me once more before I leave.
She comes to me, we talk it out. Looks like everything will be fine but then she says, do greetings to your friend from me. I was devastated once again cuz why tf would you even think about him when you're talking to me. I leave, my friend and ex stay. My ex texts me yea he's flirting with another girl, like bitch why tf do I need to know that and why do you even care. She goes home, first thing she texts me when she comes home is 'has your friend said anything about me to you'. I lost it.
I was hella insecure and felt like the forgotten lonely 12yr old me again so I raged at her saying 'wtf why do you care so much, text him yourself and ask him. I don't wanna hear you anymore blablabla'.

cue 10 mins of fighting over the phone, I just tell her I'm really insecure and can't fathom the thought of anyone loving me. She says she loves me to death and wants children, us forever. I know her, she means it but I can't handle the fact that she probably thinks about my friend that he's gl and she probably wants to get pounded once by him. I know who she is, she's the most perfect girl in the world, she's different, she's innocent, friendly and kind so she would NEVER cheat on me. It's just the fact that she can think about other dudes that ruins me.

THAT is the reason blackpillers will never be able to love or feel loved.
You might be in a relationship but deep down you know that your girlfriend or fling will think of other guys how goodlooking they are and they wanna get pounded. Some can live with that but I can guarantee 90% of ppl on here are insecure and would kill themselves at the thought of it.
females will always look for the best, she might really love you for who you are but deep down she will always see other guys as better or atleast a good fuck. A lot of foids even fantasize about other dudes while having sex with their man/boyfriend. Infidelity runs deep and insecurities are at an all time high. Either you're mentally extremely well and capable of handling today's truth or you're insecure and will suffer the pains of 2024 love. 90% of guys are the second, most of us are really insecure and will always feel like we're not good enough. most suicides are men in their 30's and 40's when they realize their wives are not who they thought they were.
And the problem is it's only getting worse. With social media and all these other options women can cheat so easily. I'm going out on a limb and say all women want to cheat, quite a lot do, a few fantasize about it regularly and only a couple are truly loyal even through all the temptations.
That's also what disney and hollyweed is pushing through romantic movies. the plot is always about infidelity and it's not starting to look better.

I strongly recommend for all of you to NOT get attached to anyone deeply and find peace in yourself before starting a relationship. Just keep in your mind that it can and WILL end at some point. goodluck to all you mfs in the future, I'm praying

I'm 100% broken up with my ex, I can't deal with this so I just ignore it. It would destroy me mentally to have this in mind 24/7. Now I gotta focus on myself really without any woman by my side.

TLDR : you won't find love in a woman because even if she loves you, the insecurities will creep up and you will feel inferior to the mog and human nature.

life really is cruel
also this past week a lot has happened to me and it has been the worst period of my life. I'm tryna get my life back together, I found a place to stay, I'm trying to lay off the drugs and just focus on myself. I just wanna say I really love some of you for helping me out and letting me see how retarded I was. Thankyou bhais @tombradylover @TechnoBoss @halloweed @Kanye West's Cousin @JohnBaza @PsychoH @DarkAscender @flippasav @The Grinch @Gengar

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: gonion wanter, rooman, username1000 and 11 others
inb4 kill yourself you abused nigger

• +1
Reactions: RealNinja, rooman, GigaStacySexual and 5 others
Good thread , Bump

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and PsychoDsk
so innocent and different till she fucks ur friend and says she didnt mean it that way

• +1
Reactions: rooman, GigaStacySexual and PsychoDsk
i've already told people this, i've been preaching. This is the real blackpill

• +1
Reactions: rooman, GigaStacySexual, irkkedmulatto and 2 others
so innocent and different till she fucks ur friend and says she didnt mean it that way
not kidding I literally just heard this fucking nigger fucked a friend of hers last night. It's so over
my ex is probably thinking 'omg he can get so much girls even my friend, I wanna fuck him too'.
fuck bro I genuinely just came to terms with it 10 mins ago until I heard this, this is crazy. I'm giving my life to jesus, I wanna die cuz of this stupid fucking nigger pill

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Art of Pattinson, whotthehell, irkkedmulatto and 2 others
not kidding I literally just heard this fucking nigger fucked a friend of hers last night. It's so over
my ex is probably thinking 'omg he can get so much girls even my friend, I wanna fuck him too'.
fuck bro I genuinely just came to terms with it 10 mins ago until I heard this, this is crazy. I'm giving my life to jesus, I wanna die cuz of this stupid fucking nigger pill
Never trust what a foid says, only judge her based on her actions man. They will lie to convince u on what they want u to think about them

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Art of Pattinson, whotthehell and 1 other person
Never trust what a foid says, only judge her based on her actions man. They will lie to convince u on what they want u to think about them
yea man it's over for love and relationships is all I can say

• +1
Reactions: lowtiernormiechad
The blackpill giveth and the blackpill taketh away. You gain sentience at the cost of being jaded forever. I can tell you though not all girls will be thinking like this. I've been in love with a girl who was subjectively the most beautiful person inside and out to me. I didn't even acknowledge other girls even if I thought they were attractive.

It is possible for a girl to love you and be loyal to you despite you not being the most attractive man in the world objectively.

• +1
Reactions: rooman, GigaStacySexual, Art of Pattinson and 1 other person
The blackpill giveth and the blackpill taketh away. You gain sentience at the cost of being jaded forever. I can tell you though not all girls will be thinking like this. I've been in love with a girl who was subjectively the most beautiful person inside and out to me. I didn't even acknowledge other girls even if I thought they were attractive.

It is possible for a girl to love you and be loyal to you despite you not being the most attractive man in the world objectively.
It’s possible jut your insecurities wouldn’t allow you to see it like this. My ex told me she would never and I’m the only guy in her eyes but I’m too insecure to believe it. Even if a girl only looks at you, you still have to believe it yourself

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
It’s possible jut your insecurities wouldn’t allow you to see it like this. My ex told me she would never and I’m the only guy in her eyes but I’m too insecure to believe it. Even if a girl only looks at you, you still have to believe it yourself
That all takes time. It's your experiences that give you the confidence to believe in yourself. Good thread it made me think a lot about my own experiences with insecurity. I used to feel the same way because I grew up not having that confidence in myself. As I got older I found the confidence and I can kind of push those insecurities I once had to the back of my mind (although those doubts/insecurities will always kind of be there in some way or another)

• +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual, Seth Walsh and PsychoDsk
I'm speaking out of personal experience and common sense.
As everyone on this forum knows, foids go for the highest tier guys with the biggest sex appeal.

I have an ex-girlfriend, we are so close to getting back together. Yesterday I went out with a buddy of mine who completely mogs me. He's 6'3, has a crazy fashion sense and just overall good appeal. I face and frame mog but he mogs overall in appeal. So
We were at this party I went to say hello to my ex girlfriend and tried simping again to get her back, she was eating fries. I just stole the fries and the first thing she says, give your buddy some fries too. I'm insanely jealous so I said nah tf. She started acting annoying with me, I left to get my bike like the insecure retard I am. That nigga cunt friend of mine began talking with her, atp I was so depressed I even PM'd @Gaygymmaxx ranting and asking him to check her numbers to see if she'd cheat. My friend convinces her to come talk to me once more before I leave.
She comes to me, we talk it out. Looks like everything will be fine but then she says, do greetings to your friend from me. I was devastated once again cuz why tf would you even think about him when you're talking to me. I leave, my friend and ex stay. My ex texts me yea he's flirting with another girl, like bitch why tf do I need to know that and why do you even care. She goes home, first thing she texts me when she comes home is 'has your friend said anything about me to you'. I lost it.
I was hella insecure and felt like the forgotten lonely 12yr old me again so I raged at her saying 'wtf why do you care so much, text him yourself and ask him. I don't wanna hear you anymore blablabla'.

cue 10 mins of fighting over the phone, I just tell her I'm really insecure and can't fathom the thought of anyone loving me. She says she loves me to death and wants children, us forever. I know her, she means it but I can't handle the fact that she probably thinks about my friend that he's gl and she probably wants to get pounded once by him. I know who she is, she's the most perfect girl in the world, she's different, she's innocent, friendly and kind so she would NEVER cheat on me. It's just the fact that she can think about other dudes that ruins me.

THAT is the reason blackpillers will never be able to love or feel loved.
You might be in a relationship but deep down you know that your girlfriend or fling will think of other guys how goodlooking they are and they wanna get pounded. Some can live with that but I can guarantee 90% of ppl on here are insecure and would kill themselves at the thought of it.
females will always look for the best, she might really love you for who you are but deep down she will always see other guys as better or atleast a good fuck. A lot of foids even fantasize about other dudes while having sex with their man/boyfriend. Infidelity runs deep and insecurities are at an all time high. Either you're mentally extremely well and capable of handling today's truth or you're insecure and will suffer the pains of 2024 love. 90% of guys are the second, most of us are really insecure and will always feel like we're not good enough. most suicides are men in their 30's and 40's when they realize their wives are not who they thought they were.
And the problem is it's only getting worse. With social media and all these other options women can cheat so easily. I'm going out on a limb and say all women want to cheat, quite a lot do, a few fantasize about it regularly and only a couple are truly loyal even through all the temptations.
That's also what disney and hollyweed is pushing through romantic movies. the plot is always about infidelity and it's not starting to look better.

I strongly recommend for all of you to NOT get attached to anyone deeply and find peace in yourself before starting a relationship. Just keep in your mind that it can and WILL end at some point. goodluck to all you mfs in the future, I'm praying

I'm 100% broken up with my ex, I can't deal with this so I just ignore it. It would destroy me mentally to have this in mind 24/7. Now I gotta focus on myself really without any woman by my side.

TLDR : you won't find love in a woman because even if she loves you, the insecurities will creep up and you will feel inferior to the mog and human nature.

life really is cruel
also this past week a lot has happened to me and it has been the worst period of my life. I'm tryna get my life back together, I found a place to stay, I'm trying to lay off the drugs and just focus on myself. I just wanna say I really love some of you for helping me out and letting me see how retarded I was. Thankyou bhais @tombradylover @TechnoBoss @halloweed @Kanye West's Cousin @JohnBaza @PsychoH @DarkAscender @flippasav @The Grinch @Gengar
No, you can still be capable of falling in love once you're blackpilled.

The only reason you haven't is because no woman fell in love with you since you found the blackpill. Your personal experience isn't a generalization for everyone in any scenario.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk
That all takes time. It's your experiences that give you the confidence to believe in yourself. Good thread it made me think a lot about my own experiences with insecurity. I used to feel the same way because I grew up not having that confidence in myself. As I got older I found the confidence and I can kind of push those insecurities I once had to the back of my mind (although those doubts/insecurities will always kind of be there in some way or another)
I’m happy you found some peace bhai

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual and TechnoBoss
No, you can still be capable of falling in love once you're blackpilled.

The only reason you haven't is because no woman fell in love with you since you found the blackpill. Your personal experience isn't a generalization for everyone in any scenario.
True but the requirement is mental stability and confidence in yourself and other ppl. Most men don’t have that which is why the blackpill is more ‘destroying’ than it is ‘free-ing’.

• +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual
True but the requirement is mental stability and confidence in yourself and other ppl. Most men don’t have that which is why the blackpill is more ‘destroying’ than it is ‘free-ing’.
You can get bluepilled again as soon as you spend one on one time with a girl you like who likes you. It's not that deep to be honest. Everyone always figures out how much looks matter in life eventually. Everyone is open to being changed by new experiences. Your mindset can always change too if you allow it too.

The blackpill itself isn't so disturbing - what makes it all so disturbing is that people tend to use it as a rubric for introspection, and then the compare themselves to what they are not and what they can't have. But hardly anyone stays in limbo for life due to that, it's just a stage of life.

• +1
Reactions: username1000 and GigaStacySexual
Bro, it was so hard for me to read that, I even regret being harsh on you. I'm sorry that you had to go through this

• +1
Reactions: GigaStacySexual
never loved a woman and had a quality of em what does it feel like op