You will never become rich while young

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
It doesn’t happen. Most become millionaires by 30 at the earliest.

Just remember this little fact boyos

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 5683, maxmendietta and 5 others
Cope escobar become a millionaire at age 22

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 6512 and SoyGune
30 is good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5467
Cope thread. There are rich people aged 18-21 (Below this age jews/parents are restricting your money usage). Just go on any social media platform for a few minutes and you will find the rich young people.

However your post does have merit, getting rich the "old fashioned way" without fame/clout probably wont happen until your older.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 5385 and 2 others
Cope thread. There are rich people aged 18-21 (Below this age jews/parents are restricting your money usage). Just go on any social media platform for a few minutes and you will find the rich young people.

However your post does have merit, getting rich the "old fashioned way" without fame/clout probably wont happen until your older.
yeah. I got rich friends, who inherit daddy money.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, Deleted member 6512 and mulattomaxxer
yeah. I got rich friends, who inherit daddy money.

I forgot to add that, but I know barely any rich people, because I dont live in a rich area.

• So Sad
Reactions: recessed
That’s the shitty part, the money is less useful as time goes on

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ocelot, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 5683 and 4 others
It doesn’t happen. Most become millionaires by 30 at the earliest.

Just remember this little fact boyos
Im already a millionaire

muh age muh 20s .me

Let them dream, aim high, don't let people put you off the hustle just so there is more for them in the end

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RaciallyAndrogynous and Deleted member 5683
False

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
wrong

• +1

Stupid bitch. He meant self-made millionaires, not some cuck brats who inherited their parents hard work. Those kinds of dickheads can suck my ass.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Pietrosiek, Deleted member 5683 and 2 others
Stupid bitch. He meant self-made millionaires, not some cuck brats who inherited their parents hard work. Those kinds of dickheads can suck my ass.

Not every young person that is rich inherited daddies money. There are self made millionaires that are young. Just look at most influencers for example.

• +1
I just need money for looksmaxxing and setting up a system to not wageslave.. dont give a shit about buying a house or bmw until those two things are done

Not every young person that is rich inherited daddies money. There are self made millionaires that are young. Just look at most influencers for example.
99.9% of them inherited the money. And even many of those influencers were already rich, so they could buy the best cameras, best clothes, best skincare products, time to professional skincare clinics, hair stylists etc. It's just so hard for average fella to make it into a millionaire, but especially, if you're still young.
And there's nothing admirable of someone who can sing so good, that they make millions of it, like Billie Eilish or Justin Bieber. It's the same thing as admiring good looking chad for slaying so much.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Deleted member 5683
who cares surgery costs 50k max to ascend most people while young

thats all that matters

after that the money is just leisure

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
well, you can always try to age as well as possible and ascend in your 30s-40s. Just look at most actors, they are all propably on trt and small dosage of hgh (it helps with aging), doing some surgerymaxes and living healthy lifestyle. Do same thing and slay.

• +1
Reactions: xefo
well, you can always try to age as well as possible and ascend in your 30s-40s. Just look at most actors, they are all propably on trt and small dosage of hgh (it helps with aging), doing some surgerymaxes and living healthy lifestyle. Do same thing and slay.
Yes being millionaire in 30s and 40s is entirely possible

The only way that can happen is if you have millionaire parents

What is "young" for you? Up to 25?

30s is still young tbh if you get rich like a millionaire lets say in your early 30s you should be happy atleast its better than being a wage slave till 60+ years old and never getting rich

• +1
Reactions: alex569
30 is an underestimation, more like 40

Wrong I'm prob moving to la at 18 and will become next famous actor

• +1
Reactions: xefo
i will be a millionaire by 20 100%

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite