You will never escape

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Once you finish hight shcool, if u r still virgin by then, its over. High school is the ultimate test that seperates slayers from incels. If you dont pass, you have no hope.

Think about it, girls when in their teens, they are crazy horny even more than boys. The whole "girls have low sex drives" is pure propaganda. Teen girls want a big chadly cock to destroy their hymen and explode in vaginal fluids.

They have no reason to hold back. If they dont choose you for the job, they never will.

Sex is a simple thing. There are no "hacks" around to it like "college sex" or "pity game". Its a very basic primitive instinct. You are just not good looking enough to inspire this instinct to women.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nausea, itsoverbuddyboyo and Esteban1997
Still got 3 or so years to ascend then I guess

It physically and emotionally hurts my heart knowing that I never got to try teen pussy. Brb roping

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Esteban1997 and Deleted member 470
It physically and emotionally hurts my heart knowing that I never got to try teen pussy. Brb roping
Bro honestly y does everyone think its so special

it hurt physcially and emotionally knowing i cant even get milf pusy

It’s over, man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
dude im finishing college and im khhv

Slaying is cope ...groom for urself looksmax for urself ....i am not saying not to slay but it shouldnt be the only priority to looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
Im 22 and still a virgin its over

Once you finish hight shcool, if u r still virgin by then, its over. High school is the ultimate test that seperates slayers from incels. If you dont pass, you have no hope.

Think about it, girls when in their teens, they are crazy horny even more than boys. The whole "girls have low sex drives" is pure propaganda. Teen girls want a big chadly cock to destroy their hymen and explode in vaginal fluids.

They have no reason to hold back. If they dont choose you for the job, they never will.

Sex is a simple thing. There are no "hacks" around to it like "college sex" or "pity game". Its a very basic primitive instinct. You are just not good looking enough to inspire this instinct to women.
Lmao

Slaying is cope ...groom for urself looksmax for urself ....i am not saying not to slay but it shouldnt be the only priority to looksmax

says the slayer

you will see when you get older boyo
Hope I'll get to jizz in some prime JB before that, still got time. Then I'll share my experience.

• +1
Reactions: Demir

I'm still a virgin and 19, so its over. Now what

• So Sad
Reactions: SikKunt
I'm still a virgin and 19, so its over. Now what
suicide-rope-cartoon-vector-illustration-260nw-297811151.jpg

Joking, you still have hope since you look decent.
Thanks bro, but don't tell anyone here to rope just becouse they're virgin. Your self worth and happiness doesnt stem from getting ass bro some of you longtime pslers have gone too damn far

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
23 and kvh
cope or rope boyos

Thanks bro, but don't tell anyone here to rope just becouse they're virgin. Your self worth and happiness doesnt stem from getting ass bro some of you longtime pslers have gone too damn far
I know, when I tell someone to rope I'm mostly joking, just like others on here (I hope). Although inferior curries have no other option I'm afraid.

• +1
Reactions: Looksmaxer-van-NL