Banned
glenn-quagmire-family-guy-1108925-1280x0.jpeg

Keep coping inbred incel scums.:feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and Deleted member 283
Imma just get implants

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery, Zaetheus and Kyros
Congrats OP, you’re running for the most pointless thread of the month.

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and Swagwaffle
What's your hate with lookism, inbred scum?

Are you from the jawsurgery? :feelskek:
It’s not hate maricon, it’s fallen since it was invaded by retards like you who shitpost 24/7. Lookism used to be good back in the days.

It’s not hate maricon, it’s fallen since it was invaded by retards like you who shitpost 24/7. Lookism used to be good back in the days.
I'm in the lookism since 2016, pathetic cunt.

You probably know me but of course I won't leak. :feelshehe:

i know timmy is an cosplay of the character but he should've just posted the actual guy numbnuts

Guess ill have to explain the joke then. It was supposed to represent and look like the average incel trying to be Chad (Crimson Chin). Thinking jaw implants will make you but thats how you'll look like in reality.

Could've posted original picture, but then it wouldnt make the joke i was trying to make "numbnuts"

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Guess ill have to explain the joke then. It was supposed to represent and look like the average incel trying to be Chad (Crimson Chin). Thinking jaw implants will make you but thats how you'll look like in reality.

Could've posted original picture, but then it wouldnt make the joke i was trying to make "numbnuts"
Jokes are supposed to be funny , try again.
92467A3D EB6F 4CA4 A741 E299E33829E2

Stan > Quagmire

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 8
Keep coping you fucking retard FUCK
Stan has a better body as well as a more masculine chin, just because he settled down and had a family doesn't mean he's no longer an absolute Chad.

Stan has a better body as well as a more masculine chin, just because he settled down and had a family doesn't mean he's no longer an absolute Chad.
Yeah but stan threw his life away being with francine, while Chadmire fucks as many girls he wants on a curfew. @Nibba back me up

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
Yeah but stan threw his life away being with francine, while Chadmire fucks as many girls he wants on a curfew. @Nibba back me up
Stan does whatever the fuck he wants, he literally has a pet alien, wdym?

Quagmire is the ultimate Chad. he doesn't even need to lift to be able to fuck chicks left and right. Imagine if he actually lifted

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
Because Stan isn't a closet homosexual.
You're being a retard. Quagmire is a bigger Chad . Stan made the mistake of settling down. Quagmire never has it's been established that quagmire has sex with a disproportionate amount of women a day. You know this, accept the facts you coper. Plus, roger is a fag

proof face > height

Attachments

• download.png
    download.png
    2.7 KB · Views: 8
You're being a retard. Quagmire is a bigger Chad . Stan made the mistake of settling down. Quagmire never has it's been established that quagmire has sex with a disproportionate amount of women a day. You know this, accept the facts you coper. Plus, roger is a fag
hah, coper? i think you're the coper here

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
big mouths can be used to suck my cock.....more space to be debased.

Someone said my chin is like the crimson chin guy but they were probably just exaggerating because theyre used to their recessed chin