You will never see an ascencion thread from me

Beastimmung

Beastimmung

Misanthropic Flâneur
It will never happen unless I visit Thailand maybe (and even then probably not)

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Akhi and XazaqazaX
I wish I was Japanese mang

Ur female coworker talks to u all day long u think if u were subhuman she’d talk to u faggot?

Ur ass is just to autistic to figure it out

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 88772, ElTruecel and vanillaicecream
Ur female coworker talks to u all day long u think if u were subhuman she’d talk to u faggot?

He never said he's subhuman

Why's that?

He never said he's subhuman
Then he will ascend eventually

If ur mtn+ u have to be autistic or MGTOW since after u get older women start making shit easier since they want an oofy doofy

If his coworker gives him attention he has to be at least higher than mtn

Male and female friends only exist in kindergarten and middle school after that it’s all transactional she wants u as either an attention slave, placeholder etc

• +1
Reactions: Akhi

If ur mtn+ u have to be autistic or MGTOW since after u get older women start making shit easier since they want an oofy doofy

Male and female friends only exist in kindergarten and middle school after that it’s all transactional she wants u as either an attention slave, placeholder etc
Women talk to everyone except if you’re utterly deformed and repulsive.

• +1
Reactions: Beastimmung
How would it happen?
4297577 1000069724 4297578 1000069725 4297579 1000069726

• JFL
Reactions: Akhi and Beastimmung
This is a stretch too and not necessarily always the case, women just like to be engaged in conversation because they like to talk, especially in work environments where they get to know someone and always talk to them

that was at my old mcdonald job when I was like 16 at my new job all the girls finished university with top tier grades they want 190cm finance Chads only

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and Deleted member 21182
Women talk to everyone except if you’re utterly deformed and repulsive.
Not out of free will tho ofc she will be polite but if she’s starting conversations it means he’s not subhuman

Women avoid creepy looking niggas

that was at my old mcdonald job when I was like 16 at my new job all the girls finished university with top tier grades they want 190cm finance Chads only
Didn’t u say u had a female coworker who keeps talking to u at ur office job

Didn’t u say u had a female coworker who keeps talking to u at ur office job
If I did then I pulled that shit straight out of my ass but I don't remember every saying that

lemme help u glow up, show me what u look like in PM
He has a 6pack and an 8 inch dick or something

This autistist is just too oblivious Germany is easy mode

ur joking😭 it’s always the High MTN/Low HTN that comment ts cos they have “minor acne” or they’re 5’10

ur joking😭 it’s always the High MTN/Low HTN that comment ts cos they have “minor acne” or they’re 5’10
women can't see your six pack or dick tough.

And I fatmaxxed anyways

Nah im ugly and ive had women start conversations with me, had multiple female friends, they told me stuff. I was like 12, never fucked any of them.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21182 and Beastimmung
Nah im ugly and ive had women start conversations with me, had multiple female friends, they told me stuff. I was like 12, never fucked any of them.
Fakecel chad

U were 12 says it all

That’s pre puberty men and women are kids they don’t wanna fuck each other

• +1
Reactions: Beastimmung
  • JFL
Reactions: grungymallard97
He had sex tough before and had girls approaching him. Could be larping tough
Bro if u beleive that’s not larp then Mumbai schizo hospitals missing a patient, if he has had sex with anyone of the opposite gender thts NT I’ll kms rn