YOU WILL NOT GROW AFTER PUBERTY JFL (STOP THE COPES)

pandamonium

pandamonium

Iron
have any of you niggas attempted the following
- '6ft6 method'
- LSJL
- microfracture
- shin/heel smashing
- Sprints
- Vibration therapy
- milk
- sleep stretching

all of that shit is cope once your plates are closed its over. and im not just talking from a purely scientific standpoint, ive tried literally every one of these methods for 3 years (the 6ft6 method is nothing new btw its just the same old copes and stretches) not even half a cm of gain

dnr+cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mewingmaxxer, wastedspermcel and pandamonium
I grew 4 inches using the Bamboo method up the arse. You should try it 👍

• JFL
Reactions: mewingmaxxer, watah, likenesss and 2 others
I grew 4 inches using the Bamboo method up the arse. You should try it 👍
same
at first i couldnt believe sticking a bamboo up my anus to push my spine and get few inchs would work but it worked !

• JFL
Reactions: likenesss, R1PPer, pandamonium and 1 other person
NIGGA HOW IS IT COPE
NIGAS BE SAYING ANYTHING
its cope from tall niggas that think the small iceberg on which their entire selfhood lies won't eventually melt as medical technology grants manlets height. Its over for you niggas.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mewingmaxxer and pandamonium
its cope from tall niggas that think the small iceberg on which their entire selfhood lies won't eventually melt as medical technology grants manlets height. Its over for you niggas.
my nigga i wish this shit was real too im 6'2 tryna reach 6'6 by next year with closed plates jfl

my nigga i wish this shit was real too im 6'2 tryna reach 6'6 by next year with closed plates jfl
4 inches when you're already 6 2 is greedy. something like 1 inch via stretchmaxxing, fixing posture, and losing weight always works though

• +1
Reactions: mewingmaxxer