You will probably have to leave your life behind after you ascend.

turkproducer

turkproducer

Haunted
All your childhood friends, your colleagues, university friends will probably all have to be left behind after your ascension.

The reasoning behind this is because secretly your surgeries will blackpill them, and they will start to envy you (if your results are good enough of course)

I experienced this with just weight loss jfl, after i went from subhuman to getting some female attention my friends would make sly comments or downplay my improvements because they were used to seeing me as low status and fat/ugly.

It’s a sad feeling but all my friends who I grew up with I will have to leave behind if I get the surgeries I want. I will simply be too different and ascended for them to understand why I got all those surgeries, if I even get there that is.

They will rationalise it with “he’s mentally ill”. Most of them are redpilled at the very most and won’t ever touch surgery.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Highrise, Deleted member 4991, SmileyZZZ and 12 others

• WTF
Reactions: turkproducer
This is working under the massive assumption that you actually do end up significantly ascneding from surgery

• +1
Reactions: Zyzzcel and Zeta ascended
This is working under the massive assumption that you actually do end up significantly ascneding from surgery
if i get surgery i will because my base is good tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Darkstrand, Deleted member 2486 and Chadelite
You're back :love:!
All your childhood friends, your colleagues, university friends will probably all have to be left behind after your ascension.

The reasoning behind this is because secretly your surgeries will blackpill them, and they will start to envy you (if your results are good enough of course)

I experienced this with just weight loss jfl, after i went from subhuman to getting some female attention my friends would make sly comments or downplay my improvements because they were used to seeing me as low status and fat/ugly.

It’s a sad feeling but all my friends who I grew up with I will have to leave behind if I get the surgeries I want. I will simply be too different and ascended for them to understand why I got all those surgeries, if I even get there that is.

They will rationalise it with “he’s mentally ill”. Most of them are redpilled at the very most and won’t ever touch surgery.
Well said OP. I'm thinking of stroma or even just coloured contacts, but i'm too high inhib, because people will ask me why i did it, and then things will go wrong.
I'm glad I've got very little friends, because if every school goer was my friend back in high school i would be facing more judgement for my looksmaxxes.

• +1
Reactions: BackFromTheMogging and Ritalincel
You're back :love:!

Well said OP. I'm thinking of stroma or even just coloured contacts, but i'm too high inhib, because people will ask me why i did it, and then things will go wrong.
I'm glad I've got very little friends, because if every school goer was my friend back in high school i would be facing more judgement for my looksmaxxes.
have this trouble with steroids atm tbf. Feel like im getting close to the point i may have to admit i use

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and john2
Don't say you got surgery, say you got more confident

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JMax, Deleted member 2597, Zeta ascended and 4 others
yeah i have a fair few friends so I think ima have to leave them behind lol

i am also thinking about stroma because it would contrast my features nicely but the problem is getting the actual money to do all this, i need work on everything imo.
i don’t rly wanna leave behind my fam but yeah i will probably have to move ngl Lol

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Chadelite and john2
yeah i have a fair few friends so I think ima have to leave them behind lol

i am also thinking about stroma because it would contrast my features nicely but the problem is getting the actual money to do all this, i need work on everything imo.

i don’t rly wanna leave behind my fam but yeah i will probably have to move ngl Lol
I’ve been only seeing my mom in the past 3 years, and she knows about my plan. As for other family members, I’m still gonna visit them from time to time after ascension but I don’t care what they think about my surgeries.

The hardest part is not my childhood friends or school buddies because I haven’t seen them since graduation. I’m more concerned about current acquaintances (including girls I went out with recently). So moving to another country is the only way for me.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and turkproducer

It is true 100% correct you will have. Happened for me too even after such a small thing like ear surgery to fix unaesthetically looking ears.

Those long term „friends“ start talking shit behind your back etc.

Whenever one ascends, one can see the true colors of the so called friends. Real friends dont rly exists, the only ppl you could trust are family, but even thats not allways the case.

Its bc. ppl dont want competition and are jealous even though pretend not to be. If you were the ugly overweight guy in your friend circle and suddenly start ascending to the point where you become the best looking guy in ur friend circle, everyone will be pissed af inside and jealous. You would suddenly be stealing foid attention that normally the others would get etc.

Thats why even your „best childhood friends“ will suddenly start to put you down, hate/trashtalk on you behind your back and basically try to sabotage your progress, once you truly start to ascend.

Thats one of very few bitch characteristics most men share with women. There arent many characteristical similarities between men and women but that is one of the few. With women this is amplified much stringer ofcourse, but dudes will do same shit.

Theres a constant competition going on, if you ascend and become best looking in your friend group, you might get women that some of your friends might really be into and perhaps would get them too if you still were that fatso kid with messy hair, shitty clothes and bad hygiene etc.

But now youre the „Chad“ of your male friend circle and everyone else needs to step their game up. Since most ppl are lazy, it is easier to try and bring down someone who is ascending, rather than move your ass to gym and step up your own game significantly which usually requires alot of discipline and effort with diet, gym, etc.

• +1
Reactions: TURBO, Aesthetic and turkproducer
It is true 100% correct you will have. Happened for me too even after such a small thing like ear surgery to fix unaesthetically looking ears.

Those long term „friends“ start talking shit behind your back etc.

Whenever one ascends, one can see the true colors of the so called friends. Real friends dont rly exists, the only ppl you could trust are family, but even thats not allways the case.

Its bc. ppl dont want competition and are jealous even though pretend not to be. If you were the ugly overweight guy in your friend circle and suddenly start ascending to the point where you become the best looking guy in ur friend circle, everyone will be pissed af inside and jealous. You would suddenly be stealing foid attention that normally the others would get etc.

Thats why even your „best childhood friends“ will suddenly start to put you down, hate/trashtalk on you behind your back and basically try to sabotage your progress, once you truly start to ascend.

Thats one of very few bitch characteristics most men share with women. There arent many characteristical similarities between men and women but that is one of the few. With women this is amplified much stringer ofcourse, but dudes will do same shit.

Theres a constant competition going on, if you ascend and become best looking in your friend group, you might get women that some of your friends might really be into and perhaps would get them too if you still were that fatso kid with messy hair, shitty clothes and bad hygiene etc.

But now youre the „Chad“ of your male friend circle and everyone else needs to step their game up. Since most ppl are lazy, it is easier to try and bring down someone who is ascending, rather than move your ass to gym and step up your own game significantly which usually requires alot of discipline and effort with diet, gym, etc.
yeah bro and the funny thing is i wasn’t even the best looking guy in the group lol. I had just looked better and stopped being a fat ugly beta

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and Chadelite
I know brother and it's going to be beautiful. I wanna start over at life again

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, Deleted member 5061, turkproducer and 1 other person
yeah bro and the funny thing is i wasn’t even the best looking guy in the group lol. I had just looked better and stopped being a fat ugly beta
Haha that is good man

Ur friend group is based on ur psl

Chad has Chad friends Incel has incel friends

So you have to move up the ladder and they envy u for that
Me too but we can never do that

Fusrk I wish I grew up on my own and have looksmax knowledge I would use hgh dht gel and everything

• +1
Take a 6 month holiday, get ur cosmetic work done overseas, comeback a new man and live an NT life

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, Deleted member 2597, Deleted member 5061 and 1 other person
ima miss my friends tho cos some of them won’t react badly in their head

but i know for a fact people will talk and most people are hive minds so they will just agree with some jealous cunts bluepilled thoughts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
ima miss my friends tho cos some of them won’t react badly in their head

but i know for a fact people will talk and most people are hive minds so they will just agree with some jealous cunts bluepilled thoughts
I'll just move somewhere else tbh and stop contact slowly but surely. They're man children anyway

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic and turkproducer
I'll just move somewhere else tbh and stop contact slowly but surely. They're man children anyway
Yeah I will too, probably not another country, not in my prime anyway.

The problem is that I will probably need too much money to get what I really need to be happy

i need genio or chin wing, infraorbital implants, almond eye and fillers for more hooding, LL, jfl if i got jaw surgery as well but this is all too much

i need it before my mid to late 20s for it to even matter tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Yeah I will too, probably not another country, not in my prime anyway.

The problem is that I will probably need too much money to get what I really need to be happy

i need genio or chin wing, infraorbital implants, almond eye and fillers for more hooding, LL, jfl if i got jaw surgery as well but this is all too much

i need it before my mid to late 20s for it to even matter tbh.
Money is law

Not only because of that, but because surgery is not socially acceptable
We all will have no choice but to move and start another life with new people in a new place, it is what it is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061, Deleted member 4430 and turkproducer
We all will have no choice but to move and start another life with new people in a new place, it is what it is
i will probably just stick around but if i notice the reactions are bad i’ll just cut contact tbh

of course it is lol
I already told my few friends about this aesthetics shit, they agree with that. One of them is obsessed with jaw(he has a cute gf etc, is "chad")

the only type of people who will get envy at you is if u are a submissive cuck and ur friends are those normie fucked up types.

Just be a serious guy and tell the truth. Dont go out with fucked up friends, who needs this cucks.

This varies a lot depending on your worldview. For example, I live in a very big city, it doesn't even make sense to me to change place, at most I would stop hanging out with the same people.

I dont really care about my family, they are kind of redpilled on aesthetics already.
they would probably envy me on this (they already envy me for a number of reasons). But they would tell me its good lol.

Tbh everytime I've moved to a new area I never contact any of the people I knew there ever again, tbh, and this only applies to people with low smv's.

I solved the issue bro.
I'll just never ascend

• Hmm...
good luck kardêš:cry:

• +1
I have no attachments with anyone so i can get anything i want and never worry about this cuz nobody will "find out"

Not like we had much of a life before it tbh

We don't live, we exist, life only begins after LF + BSSO and mento, we're treated as non-people now, it's easy to leave this behind

Ascending in looks = automical upshift of your social status and your friends will feel inadequate around you because of this. Chad never makes friends with subhumans, he only makes friends with other Chads or the popular kids.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
I'd gladly and with no hesitation leave this shithole environment

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
old subhuman friends are like crabs in a bucket

it's natural to leave them behind and befriend people closer to your looks level

I don’t have a life here anyway. I plan on moving to another country when I’m 18-19.