• No

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters
๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday

IMG 7881

Body = face, after 20 yo as long as you have mtn normie face

I walked around the city centre seeing 1000+ people in the rich area in Europe full of rich white people, 90% of the guys I have seen today are either skinny or skinny fat or fat.

Only 10% max have lean muscular body like this.

Women subconsciously wanna be dominated, even if you look like Chico or Depoot she wouldn’t feel as primal as if you would have lean muscular body.

This is the truest blackpill that we somehow haven’t fully ingested.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Danish_Retard, jacky hanma and 11 others
@Orc @Xangsane @Iasacrko @the BULL @ConfusedBolivian @gooner23

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
a good body like that,5'10 and mtn+nt is all you need to slay/have a good life

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PARISIEN, Rea, FacialStructure404 and 3 others
Slaying is cope
Sex with a girl you love will feel 1000x times more better and the relationship would be much more rewarding than any validation you could get from sticking your dick in a random girl’s hole

10% of dudes had a physique that looked like they were in the gym for 2+ years. So over 100 out of a 1000 people are not just gym goers but also gym rats who’ve been going for 2-3+ years consistently?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: XtrovertNTnormalfag, greywind, Kristin and 8 others
a good body like that,5'10 and mtn+nt is all you need to slay/have a good life
I am weak 5’10, high mtn+ face , nt, and lean.

These only help with having solid social life tbh.

• +1
Reactions: ramirezfanboy
Slaying is cope
Sex with a girl you love will feel 1000x times more better and the relationship would be much more rewarding than any validation you could get

10% of dudes had a physique that looked like they were in the gym for 2+ years. So over 100 out of a 1000 people are not just gym goers but also gym rats who’ve been going for 2-3+ years consistently?
I mean on the street only 10% would have this body.

Not among the gym goer…

• +1
Reactions: greycel
I mean on the street only 10% would have this body.

Not among the gym goer…
Bro that’s a really solid, lean muscular body that would take 2-3 years of natural lifting to reach, without cycles. Most people wouldn’t have run a cycle.. deffo less than 0.1%

So those 100 people were all gym goers who went consistently for 2-3 years, and presumably still go?
I would wager a physique like that is top 1%
So around 10 people would have a physique equivalent or better in public out of every 1000

Last edited:
Bro that’s a really solid, lean muscular body that would take 2-3 years of natural lifting to reach, without cycles. Most people wouldn’t have run a cycle.. deffo less than 0.1%

So those 100 people were all gym goers who went consistently for 2-3 years, and presumably still go?
I would wager a physique like that is top 1%
So around 10 people would have a physique equivalent or better in public out of every 1000
You are impressed by frame or the muscle mass or the bf percentage exactly?

Body can make or break you

You are impressed by frame or the muscle mass or the bf percentage exactly?
His frame is decent. Wasit might be good for aesthetics, frame-wise but most importantly his shoulders are above average in width

IMG 1479

The main thing I’m talking about is his body fat percentage, but his ability to be lean with that much muscle. He has bicep veins with really good muscle mass and leanness.

This is a gym veteran physique of somebody who’s been in the gym for minimum 2-3 years. And you are saying over 100 people out of 1000 normies, are gym veterans. I.e. they went to the gym consistently 4/5 times a week, every week, every month, for 2-3 years

I doubt that
I’d say only around 1% of them achieve a physique like this
Even amongst gym goers, in the gym this would be a top 20% phsyque minimum. Tbh much higher

Amongst normies this would be wayyy rarer

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico
His frame is decent. Wasit might be good for aesthetics, frame-wise but most importantly his shoulders are above average in width

View attachment 3048024

The main thing I’m talking about is his body fat percentage, but his ability to be lean with that much muscle. He has bicep veins with really good muscle mass and leanness.

This is a gym veteran physique of somebody who’s been in the gym for minimum 2-3 years. And you are saying over 100 people out of 1000 normies, are gym veterans. I.e. they went to the gym consistently 4/5 times a week, every week, every month, for 2-3 years

I doubt that
I’d say only around 1% of them achieve a physique like this
Even amongst gym goers, in the gym this would be a top 20% phsyque minimum. Tbh much higher

Amongst normies this would be wayyy rarer
Ofc since most gym goer dont know shit about how to build such physique.

Also most people either dont have decent frame for it or having too high bf percentage genetically or sth arbitary.

• +1
Ofc since most gym goer dont know shit about how to build such physique.

Also most people either dont have decent frame for it or having too high bf percentage genetically or sth arbitary.
1. So why did you say that 10% of ppl out of the 1000 are like this
That’s 100 people bro
This physique is closer to 0.5-1%, so 5-10 ppl will have a physique, of having to go to the gym for 2-3 years consistently every day, for

2. The too high genetic bf, you can lower it no? By dieting and gaining muscle etc

3. Also Wdym when you said that most ppl don’t know shit about how to build this. How would one build this, and what should you prioritise, or look for when doing this?

Last edited:
1. So why did you say that you say 10% of ppl out of the 1000 like this
That’s 100 people bro
This physique is closer to 0.5-1%, so 5-10 ppl will have a physique, of having to go to the gym for 2-3 years consistently every day, for
Yes 1% is fair
2. The too high genetic bf, you can lower it no? By dieting and gaining muscle etc
Alot of people have genetically predisposed to higher bf% and only few people are naturally low bf% in surplus
3. Also Wdym when you said that most ppl don’t know shit about how to build this. How would one build this, and what should you prioritise, or look for when doing this?
They do squat, deadlift, flat bench press instead of inclined bench press for upper portion of chest, lateral raises, hammer curls, forearm, lats.

The dieting also should be simple but I wont waste time explaining it.

Alot of people have genetically predisposed to higher bf% and only few people are naturally low bf% in surplus
Isn’t it harder for them to put on muscle? They also have narrower frames compared to somebody who is slightly heavier
So the heavier person can put on muscle more easily and has the chance to cut if he wanted to

They do squat, deadlift, flat bench press instead of inclined bench press for upper portion of chest, lateral raises, hammer curls, forearm, lats.
Flat instead of inclined? Inclined targets upper chest though
Why hammer curls? For short head or long head?

The dieting also should be simple but I wont waste time explaining it.
I’d love to hear it!

Isn’t it harder for them to put on muscle? They also have narrower frames compared to somebody who is slightly heavier
So the heavier person can put on muscle more easily and has the chance to cut if he wanted to
Tbh I have only seen one guy who clavicles lenght mog me in my lifetime
Flat instead of inclined? Inclined targets upper chest though
Why hammer curls? For short head or long head?
Do incline
I’d love to hear it!
Basic stuffs

• Woah
If the body in your sig isn't edited... god damn...

Do you think he does calisthenics or weight lifting?

• Love it
Tbh I have only seen one guy who clavicles lenght mog me in my lifetime
No way send me your physique
Also what race are you, I’m assuming 25% curry, 75% Asian?

My untrained is a bit over 19inches but I got rounded forward shoulders
I want to fix it but idk how?

How do you increase width of shoulders? For bone and muscle respectively

Mirin

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
No way send me your physique
Also what race are you, I’m assuming 25% curry, 75% Asian?

My untrained is a bit over 19inches but I got rounded forward shoulders
I want to fix it but idk how?

How do you increase width of shoulders? For bone and muscle respectively

Mirin
21.7 inches bideltoid but low bf

• +1
Ok meraki aka mr. changlite. It might be easy for you and other asian moggers, but not for the rest of us.

Ok meraki aka mr. changlite. It might be easy for you and other asian moggers, but not for the rest of us.
I would never be changlite without surgery

At 16 yo yeah, what about yours when you were 16?
Sorry mate but I didn't take pictures to throw around on the internet due to deep-rooted insecurity.
But I never had brown nipples if that's what you wanted to know.

Sorry mate but I didn't take pictures to throw around on the internet due to deep-rooted insecurity.
But I never had brown nipples if that's what you wanted to know.
Speaking non sense again, will leave you at this

• +1
Speaking non sense again, will leave you at this
If I were you I'd leave it at this as well.
Just so you know, those pictures will forever circulate around your online identity.

To me, you will always be the anorexic, brown-nippled incel.
Have a good one.

If I were you I'd leave it at this as well.
Just so you know, those pictures will forever circulate around your online identity.

To me, you will always be the anorexic, brown-nippled incel.
Have a good one.
There is nothing wrong having brown nipples even David Laid and Jeff seid have it

IMG 8247
IMG 8246
IMG 8248

I even made an effort to asked girls about it too, and they said it has never been on their mind.

Where did you get brown nipple failo from?

• JFL
muscle is cope

frame is all that matters

cheers

• +1
Reactions: serialcoper

View attachment 3047995

I walked around the city centre seeing 1000+ people in the rich area in Europe full of rich white people, 90% of the guys I have seen today are either skinny or skinny fat or fat.

Women subconsciously wanna be dominated, even if you look like Chico or Depoot she wouldn’t feel as primal as if you would have lean muscular body.

the only slays you'll get is gym girls unless thats what you want lol

no htb+ is spending her life in the gym its usually ltbs or mtbs with no ass or an insecure feminist who thinks shes stronger than a man with her muscle
You get the wrong idea i think

You are thinking of female body builders

Most foids that go to the gym are trying to build hourglass shape

Slaying is cope
Sex with a girl you love will feel 1000x times more better and the relationship would be much more rewarding than any validation you could get from sticking your dick in a random girl’s hole

loving a woman in todays world is crazy

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and serialcoper
whats your shoulder routine?

also whats your weight?

Good body without bones is like putting lipstick on a pig imo, people will clown you behind your back

View attachment 3047995

Nah, im just ugly

• JFL
Reactions: DalitBoss