• Woah
Reactions: Peachy, Deleted member 1751 and shibo
THAT COULD HAVE BEEN ME!!!

jfl he would be invisible in the usa

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Hades and Deleted member 3962
jfl he would be invisible in the usa
1) USA is provably easier than Europe
2) The guy is over 6'2, which is giant tier in the manlet states of America where even the average young white people are shorter than 5'10

• +1
Reactions: XXX22
2) The guy is over 6'2, which is giant tier in the manlet states of America where even the average young white people are shorter than 5'10
jfl average height for caucasians on university campuses in the US and the west in general is 6'2. im 6'1 and get mogged constantly

if 6’2” is giant tier then what am i jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745
jfl average height for caucasians on university campuses in the US and the west in general is 6'2. im 6'1 and get mogged constantly
That is of course bullshit. No evidence for that claim either. If you are 6'1 and you are below average you're probably three inches shorter than you claim.

when the HGH kicks in

He's not Chad, doesn't even look that good.
But yeah he definitely improved

fucking manlet tbh. in NL you gotta be 7' or rope ded srs
at least i can fraud 7’ with lifts+boots in the winter season to become average height. U would need LL :cry:

must be tough for the sub 6’5”cels on this site tbh. How do they cope??

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
at least i can fraud 7’ with lifts+boots in the winter season to become average height. U would need LL :cry:

must be tough for the sub 6’5”cels on this site tbh. How do they cope??
Mirin 6’5+ people. Im 6’2 and prob like top 3 tallest in my highschool. This huge dude was tall enough to look over my head. Hes also gl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Mirin 6’5+ people. Im 6’2 and prob like top 3 tallest in my highschool. This huge dude was tall enough to look over my head. Hes also gl
@eyes here is some cocaine for u to snort

• +1
@eyes here is some cocaine for u to snort
There is a certain charm in size mogging 99% of the population.
Even if it won't bring you women, you still walk like a king among peasants.,and when they'll be butthurt and use thier low IQ Brain to claim that, they would be next Michael Jordan, if they would be your height, you know you're inside thier heads rent-free.

• +1
There is a certain charm in size mogging 99% of the population.
Even if it won't bring you women, you still walk like a king among peasants.,and when they'll be butthurt and use thier low IQ Brain to claim that, they would be next Michael Jordan, if they would be your height, you know you're inside thier heads rent-free.
Exactly. People here will never feel the euphoria of being one in a million in something.

• +1
Exactly. People here will never feel the euphoria of being one in a million in something.
One in a million is an over statement imo(atleast nim my country), but ya.

One in a million is an over statement imo(atleast nim my country), but ya.
go to india and ur literally 1 in 70 million
I might go to japan/india soon just to feel like a celebrity for dopaminemaxxing tbh

• +1
Captur de ecran din 2020 01 11 la 094246

she's staying away like he's some kind of serial killer

go to india and ur literally 1 in 70 million
I might go to japan/india soon just to feel like a celebrity for dopaminemaxxing tbh
Oh thoes places ya.
I was at Japan, it's actually brutal.

• +1