You won, Spain. Enjoy the Euros, I hope it makes you happy. Dear lord, what a sad little life, Spain.

heightmaxxing

heightmaxxing

I want a perfect body I want a perfect soul
You won, Spain. Enjoy the Euros, I hope it makes you happy. Dear lord, what a sad little life, Spain.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuse, Aero, zurzolo and 7 others
I don’t care. Look at my face.

IMG 1731

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: watah, N1666, Bomber517 and 4 others
@laaoo Ugh react me one more time and I will personally arrive at your shitty flat complex in South London and mog you into the dirt where you belong. I’m the prime minister of Thugartha and my IQ is 190. You stand no chance against me in a game of chess.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fuse, N1666, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 4 others
@laaoo Ugh react me one more time and I will personally arrive at your shitty apartment complex in Delaware and mog you into the dirt where you belong. I’m the prime minister of Thugartha and my IQ is 190. You stand no chance against me in a game of chess.
England will win the World Cup. This was just practice.

• Love it
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: watah, PrinceLuenLeoncur, StepanovMogs and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, StepanovMogs and Saint Casanova
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, heightmaxxing and StepanovMogs
  • JFL
Reactions: Saint Casanova
  • So Sad
Reactions: heightmaxxing and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Are you Bri’ish? :Comfy:

• +1
Reactions: heightmaxxing
Spain has nothing to be proud of since their colonial days. A nation of beach bums. Same with Portugal. If it wasn’t for tourism, their economies would collapse.

• +1
Makes sense. :ogre: But I’m from the Netherlands so I had to side with Spain. :feelsautistic:
i understand sometime you have to side with shit country just cause no one else is. some body has to support them

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
i understand sometime you have to side with shit country just cause no one else is. some body has to support them
Brutal. Btw will you help with the 38%? :Comfy:

• +1
They say that violence against women increases by 38% whenever England loses a match. :forcedsmile:
no women near me to abuse. could go out in the street tho

unlucky for England but Spain played much better. Worlds more of possession and crisp passes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back