You wont believe how big this site has got

goo25

goo25

side profile-cel
I've seen an Italian Tiktok on my fyp that was basically saying "how i look at my Bro when he mentions looksmaxxing in front of the hoes" and that's ok cause tiktok Is full of this shit, but in the comments was full of "greycel stfu" "go ER" "LTN it's over" ... How do so many people know this site lingo?

pics
IMG 20240825 065840
IMG 20240825 065823
IMG 20240825 065812

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, noobs, Deleted member 82370 and 10 others
@Gengar how much difference in traffic have u seen since the looksmaxxing thing blew up

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, noobs and Gengar
I love seeing clueless normies call other clueless normies greycel not knowing what it even means

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, slavicpsycho, cromagnon and 9 others
greycel

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
And the funny thing is most people saying greycel or newgen joined in 2023 or 2024

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, noobs, Marsiere214 and 8 others
being a newgen/grey isnt about the day you created ur account. its about the first time u realized ur a worthless piece of shit. thats when you symbolically signed up for looksmax.

for me it was when foids screamed and ran from chad in disgust because he shook my hand. i mean, from that point on it was fated I would end up here

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Bars, slavicpsycho, Marsiere214 and 8 others
being a newgen/grey isnt about the day you created ur account. its about the first time u realized ur a worthless piece of shit. thats when you symbolically signed up for looksmax.

for me it was when foids screamed and ran from chad in disgust because he shook my hand. i mean, from that point on it was fated I would end up here
What would be his lookalike be. Can u compare him to a celebrity? :feelsokman:

• +1
What would be his lookalike be. Can u compare him to a celebrity? :feelsokman:
looked like carrington. also kinda looked like gigi hadid. point is at 14 he had a better more immaculate jaw than mine at 20. and every girl wanted him.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and truthhurts
looked like carrington. also kinda looked like gigi hadid. point is at 14 he had a better more immaculate jaw than mine at 20. and every girl wanted him.
Any pics of him that u can send through pm?

• JFL
@Gengar how much difference in traffic have u seen since the looksmaxxing thing blew up
Not sure buddy boyo, but it ain't heavy as when some tiktokker name-dropped us. The approval queue blew up harder than the twin towers.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, isis_Bleach, itzyaboyJJ and 3 others
They all regurgitate popular psl lingo in an attempt to look cool or smth :lul:

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and truthhurts
Not sure buddy boyo, but it ain't heavy as when some tiktokker name-dropped us. The approval queue blew up harder than the twin towers.
D latham :feelshehe::feelsshh:

• +1
Reactions: Gengar

IMG 3101

• +1
Don't care 95% don't have the willpower to get and/or stay lean

• +1
Reactions: saint
Looksmaxing literally went mainstream with the mewing + PSL Gods

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel