You would be surprised if you knew how many Muslims and Arabs don’t give a fuck about Palestine

The Grinch

The Grinch

Sheesh
You would be very surprised that there are Arabs and Muslims who even love Israel and I’m not talking about the self-hating ones. It’s just that they don’t like to talk much in public, because the other side would lynch them

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Doesn’t make sense for them to support israel.

Doesn’t make sense for them to support israel.
It absolutely does. Israel is a good business partner for many arab states, there is no hostility between Arabs and Jews, only between some braindead radicals who just hate Jews for existing

It absolutely does. Israel is a good business partner for many arab states, there is no hostility between Arabs and Jews, only between some braindead radicals who just hate Jews for existing
I was talking about the regular arab citizens who live in arab countries and Europe.

Supporting Israel is low IQ. They’re racist asf towards even brown “jews”, let alone arabs.

• +1
Reactions: distance decay and billymidnight
I was talking about the regular arab citizens who live in arab countries and Europe.

Supporting Israel is low IQ. They’re racist asf towards even brown “jews”, let alone arabs.
They‘re not actually, there are literally brown Jews working as ambassadors, it’s just that they don’t like when non-Jews larp as Jews

• JFL
“You should be surprised the amount of people who don’t care about this one thing that doesn’t effect them” :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
“You should be surprised the amount of people who don’t care about this one thing that doesn’t effect them” :feelsgood:
Cope what happens to Jews legit affects everyone and everything :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
They‘re not actually, there are literally brown Jews working as ambassadors, it’s just that they don’t like when non-Jews larp as Jews
You’re clueless and severely uneducated about this.

The “white jews” don’t consider the brown jews as human basically. They face discrimination on a daily basis. Just because they work as “muh ambassadors” doesn’t mean they aren’t racist towards them. It’s basically the same thing with ethnics in white countries.

Cope what happens to Jews legit affects everyone and everything :lul:
nothing will happen to them thats the whole point so why should arabs give a fuck by default

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212 and HTN_Mentalcel
You’re clueless and severely uneducated about this.

The “white jews” don’t consider the brown jews as human basically. They face discrimination on a daily basis. Just because they work as “muh ambassadors” doesn’t mean they aren’t racist towards them. It’s basically the same thing with ethnics in white countries.
Source: a TikTok post from a user named @FreePalestineGodBlessHitler

• JFL
Reactions: Eriot Lodger
Source: a TikTok post from a user named @FreePalestineGodBlessHitler
Besides all of this look at how israel wanted to make Ethiopian women jews infertile. They didn’t wanted them to reproduce. You can look this up.

Yeah it makes sense bruh to support israel as an arab.

Besides all of this look at how israel wanted to make Ethiopian women jews infertile. They didn’t wanted them to reproduce. You can look this up.

Yeah it makes sense bruh to support israel as an arab.
I‘m not saying Arabs are fans of Israel, all I’m saying is most Arabs don’t see any reason to be anti, that’s all, Israel benefits them as well

• JFL
Saw a morrocan jew that was brown asf defending israel like its over for u brah