you, yes YOU are 100% normie-garbage, because u get angry when babys are punched, or animals are tortured. ur probably an agecuck too.

_MVP_

_MVP_

Kraken

• +1
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX
What about ball and dick torture

I debunked your opinion, but you didn't answer, i think we know who is right here

Ramblings from the Vilnius mental asylum.

• JFL
Reactions: NoLongerHuman and _MVP_
just punch babies theory

It's an instinctive paternal reaction in every adult to feel angry.

It's not cultural normie-ism you fucking stupid fuckwit.

You deserve to be punched. Mug.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iblamechico and atlantean
It's an instinctive paternal reaction in every adult to feel angry.

It's not cultural normie-ism you fucking stupid fuckwit.

You deserve to be punched. Mug.
i dont have that instinct. im not ruled by instincts im a higher life form.

im not phazed in any way when "the so called innocent" are hurt

i just imagine yeah that baby would grow up to be a piece of shit like 99.9% of humans

i just imagine yeah that baby would grow up to be a piece of shit like 99.9% of humans

That's not being ruled by your instincts dickface. Ignoring your instincts is an unhealthy life-form.

If you were a higher life form and someone that was not instinctive then you would go and fuck ugly girls and wouldn't feel an INSTINCTIVELY positive reaction to good looking girls.

You're full of shit.

And this is bullshit because if you were there and that baby was roaming around on it's own and a man slapped it like that, you would either run up to the baby, pick it up and dash away, or you would attack the man in order to protect the baby.

You would act completely DIFFERENT in the moment, to how you claim you would while not being in the moment, online.

• +1
Reactions: NoLongerHuman

You just have autism you retarded ward monkey

That's not being ruled by your instincts dickface. Ignoring your instincts is an unhealthy life-form.

If you were a higher life form and someone that was not instinctive then you would go and fuck ugly girls and wouldn't feel an INSTINCTIVELY positive reaction to good looking girls.

You're full of shit.

And this is bullshit because if you were there and that baby was roaming around on it's own and a man slapped it like that, you would either run up to the baby, pick it up and dash away, or you would attack the man in order to protect the baby.

You would act completely DIFFERENT in the moment, to how you claim you would while not being in the moment, online.
Isn’t he a literal schizophrenic or something? I can totally see him punching babies and killing animals

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen
I don’t really care
No reason to get angry. I have other, bigger, concerns. The behavior of ants does not matter to me.

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
@MakinItHappen
@widdi

u subhuman normies

a god like me doesn't care about such minor things

@MakinItHappen
@widdi

u subhuman normies

What about Sugon’s moral foundations theory?

I am a GOD. You ANTS should not compare yourselves to me. Do not think you are on my level. It disgusts me. It’s not about good or evil. The actions of some insentient ethnic, the well being of some inconsequential baby. Those do not matter to me. Only a fool would try to apply the concerns of the common man to me.

• +1
Reactions: _MVP_
@MakinItHappen
@widdi

u subhuman normies

Oh you're that aspie from lookism. I remember you now LMAO.

The one that went to the psyche war. You've lost it lmao