you'll never be Chad

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
you can looksmax all you want. you can take vitamins, start gymceling and mewing, get on fin and whatever to look your best, but at the end of the day you will never be the chad with ideal bone structure, great hair and slayer tier eyes. you will never be the guy with big charisma, the guy who always gets looks from girls, the guy who is typically considered a 'slayer', the guy who makes girls' panties wet just by looking at them.

you might feel like you achieved something by reaching below 10 bodyfat, and you might think you look great when you look in the mirror. but when you see a real chad, having the amazing features you can never possess, you just feel like giving up. you'll never be the crazy mogging machine you always wanted to be, the one that all the hot girls DESIRE.

we are craving something that is only available for the top 0.1% of men. no matter what we do, we just can't reach the ultimate goal, which is to SLAY, because even at our BEST we aren't GOOD enough and it is eating me UP

already am. suck my dick

• JFL
Reactions: HighTierNormie

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Dogs, Deleted member 245, Deleted member 3299 and 4 others
already am. suck my dick
cope. chad took your shy introverted girl classmate's virginity 25 minutes after meeting her while you are posting here

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Deleted member 3043, Pillarman and 1 other person
i'll become one either here either among my ethnicity.
it's fine

cope. chad took your shy introverted girl classmate's virginity 25 minutes after meeting her while you are posting here
funny you say that.

chad took your shy introverted girl classmate's virginity 25 minutes after meeting her while you are posting here
Speak for yourself mate.

Another day another retarded thread