You'll never be happy just as you were as a kid

Baban

Baban

Smilemaxx™ endorser
I just remembered how I felt when I first saw my cousin's minecraft world and those emotions just wrecked me rn. I realize now that I'll never get to experience anything like that again and never have the same experience of discovering something new/being happy. Life is so predictable now it's so fucking boring. Unless they invent time traveling tomorrow, nothings going to feel novel. And we'll probably get used to time traveling as well.

FUCK AI, FUCK THE INDUSTRIAL SOCIETY AND FUCK SCIENCE

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz and Fish
I think we had pure happiness as children because we had yet to bite from the apple of sexuality, that is where it all starts going…

• +1
Reactions: sudanguy
I think we had pure happiness as children because we had yet to bite from the apple of sexuality, that is where it all starts going…
Nah I remember the diamond erections I had as a kid. Legit my dick would hurt because it was that strong.

IDK what it is tbh. I doubt any drug can replicate that happiness, though I haven't tried any.

• JFL
Reactions: lemonnz and Fish
I think it's hope bro. We've all been traumatized by the blackpill.

I doubt any drug can replicate that happiness
They can't, they can only sedate you, what you're talking about is something that's going on in the spiritual plane. Like the love you have for your mom. Don't tell me you believe it's just chemicals firing off in your brain. It's a spiritual connection, right?

They can't, they can only sedate you, what you're talking about is something that's going on in the spiritual plane. Like the love you have for your mom. Don't tell me you believe it's just chemicals firing off in your brain. It's a spiritual connection, right?
Why not both my man?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Fish
Nah I remember the diamond erections I had as a kid. Legit my dick would hurt because it was that strong.

IDK what it is tbh. I doubt any drug can replicate that happiness, though I haven't tried any.
drugs can if you have a good trip

I just remembered how I felt when I first saw my cousin's minecraft world and those emotions just wrecked me rn. I realize now that I'll never get to experience anything like that again and never have the same experience of discovering something new/being happy. Life is so predictable now it's so fucking boring. Unless they invent time traveling tomorrow, nothings going to feel novel. And we'll probably get used to time traveling as well.

FUCK AI, FUCK THE INDUSTRIAL SOCIETY AND FUCK SCIENCE
No shit that’s how life works. No one has always had that same enjoyment as when they were a kid. Especially once you start using drugs. Honestly JFL at this water thread

No shit that’s how life works. No one has always had that same enjoyment as when they were a kid. Especially once you start using drugs. Honestly JFL at this water thread
How's it water? Youngcels don't realize this. I just realized it which means I'm getting old.

How's it water? Youngcels don't realize this. I just realized it which means I'm getting old.
I guess young cels don’t