Women have their age as 20 on their profile, but in their bio it’s 18

Funny GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Spergi, Deleted member 20370, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ineonx and Ricky212
She couldn’t wait to get ran thru by chads so she made a tinder account 2 years earlier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370

when she says she a virgin she means she was only fucked in the vagina 4 times, but anally and orally 50+ times

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Spergi, Deleted member 20370, depressionmaxxing and 3 others
i literally dont want a virgin. i want a girl with experience who knows she mogs

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Spergi, Deleted member 51576 and Ricky212
I've taken over a dozen virginities back when I was younger and only one was memorable and it wasn't my first.

it's not the romantic intimidate experience you think it is, it's just awkwardly flopping around, girls without experience just star-fish.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, Loveland, Detective and 5 others
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
I've taken over a dozen virginities back when I was younger and only one was memorable and it wasn't my first.

it's not the romantic intimidate experience you think it is, it's just awkwardly flopping around, girls without experience just star-fish.
How is it to to break the hymen? Can you describe it

How is it to to break the hymen? Can you describe it
you don't feel shit besides the girl being tense and awkward, most girls don't bleed either.

I only fuck with mix or black girls nowadays because they'll actually ride you and are super vocal.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Deleted member 20370, Detective and 3 others
a virgin isn't really that important and the first time can be really awkward

as long as she as a similar body count to mine

you don't feel shit besides the girl being tense and awkward, most girls don't bleed either.

I only fuck with mix or black girls nowadays because they'll actually ride you and are super vocal.
Do they say "Massa" while doing it?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Ricky212
virgins are essential not because of the sex but because of their souls

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20370, actual9cmjawslayer, N1666 and 2 others
virgins are essential not because of the sex but because of their souls
This it’s more about personality but when girls are over 20 and virgin they become extremely picky

• +1
Reactions: Spergi, depressionmaxxing and st.hamudi but 6‘5

Mogger

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Spergi and Orc
Do they say "Massa" while doing it?
not very often but I dated a girl that had a race play fetish once that wanted me to dress like a nazi.

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 20370, depressionmaxxing and 3 others
not very often but I dated a girl that had a race play fetish once that wanted me to dress like a nazi.
Was she jewish

Found one

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212 and st.hamudi but 6‘5
was thst coz u had hitler posters everywhere in your house

did you do it? :feelshehe:

I only fuck with mix or black girls nowadays
Yuck,the only possible reason I’d ever fuck a nigger is to make a bunch of little blackgymmax’s

• JFL
Reactions: Ricky212
Was she jewish
german/east african, had double G size tits at age 16 or something, we couldn't do anything together because everything made her back hurt.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2 and Ricky212
I lost my virginity to a virgin

• Woah
Yuck,the only possible reason I’d ever fuck a nigger is to make a bunch of little blackgymmax’s
only afro-americans are ugly, north african girls are pretty good looking, some random tribes are too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and Kamui
  • +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar

It’s not about the quality of the sex though, it barely matters, they can improve over time.

What can NOT be improved over time is the destroyed pair bonding ability and lost “youthful energy” of non virgin girls. Out of my 48 slays, one was virgin and it was a completely different experience, like night and day compared to the rest of the used up, mentally damaged sluts.

I dated her for 5 months but in the end, hypergamy and age cuckery from her friends and family ended it. Was the best experience of my life and probably the only time I’ve truly felt happy.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kamui, Orc and st.hamudi but 6‘5
It’s not about the quality of the sex though, it barely matters, they can improve over time.

What can NOT be improved over time is the destroyed pair bonding ability and lost “youthful energy” of non virgin girls. Out of my 48 slays, one was virgin and it was a completely different experience, like night and day compared to the rest of the used up, mentally damaged sluts.

I dated her for 5 months but in the end, hypergamy and age cuckery from her friends and family ended it. Was the best experience of my life and probably the only time I’ve truly felt happy.
pair bonding is only important if you plan on settling with a singular girl but if you have no issues getting laid there's no reason to ever settle, relationships are only favorable to secure stable sex if you can't get it otherwise.

my father still sleeps around at age 65 or something, he was married for almost twenty years to my mother at some point though.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Kamui
I refuse to fuck a girl if she isn't a virgin, the only time it's acceptable to have a body count is if she got raped.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Kamui and Ricky212
I refuse to fuck a girl if she isn't a virgin, the only time it's acceptable to have a body count is if she got raped.
I’d rather marry a woman with 50 body counts than a women who was raped

• +1
Reactions: dimorphism
pair bonding is only important if you plan on settling with a singular girl but if you have no issues getting laid there's no reason to ever settle, relationships are only favorable to secure stable sex if you can't get it otherwise.

my father still sleeps around at age 65 or something, he was married for almost twenty years to my mother at some point though.

Do you get Chad treatment from the girls you hook up with though? My virgin ex pretty much worshipped the ground I walked on. The hookup girls very obviously consider me as some interchangeable dick.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Orc
IMG 0033

• JFL
Do you get Chad treatment from the girls you hook up with though? My virgin ex pretty much worshipped the ground I walked on. The hookup girls very obviously consider me as some interchangeable dick.
the kind of girls I hook up with nowadays are super into me because they think the native men here are too feminine, I'm not particularly bad-looking for an ogre.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
I’d rather marry a woman with 50 body counts than a women who was raped
That means she's voluntarily a slut, rape is out of the woman's control

• Ugh..
That means she's voluntarily a slut, rape is out of the woman's control
Then you look on her phone and she’s on reddit posting about how she hates her life because her rapist made her orgasm

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and N1666
Then you look on her phone and she’s on reddit posting about how she hates her life because her rapist made her orgasm
too much @Kamui threads

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui and Ricky212
Speak for urself westoid

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Ricky212
It’s not like you’d be able to fuck either way lil bro 💀

• JFL
It’s not like you’d be able to fuck either way lil bro 💀
Low iq nigger thinks he knows my life. Don't call me lil bro either, you are inferior to me in every way possible.

Low iq nigger thinks he knows my life. Don't call me lil bro either, you are inferior to me in every way possible.
I know far more than enough lil bro 💀

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
-a nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui and N1666
I know far more than enough lil bro 💀
Cope, you are just another low iq troll who provides no value both here and irl. You are an abused dog who is attention deprived, stop trying to suck my dick and go do something useful for once in your life.

• JFL
Reactions: Kamui
Cope, you are just another low iq troll who provides no value both here and irl. You are an abused dog who is attention deprived, stop trying to suck my dick and go do something useful for once in your life.
- nigger

Interesting thread tbh.