You'll never get the pretty girl. I don't even try at this point.

KpopmaxxingGuy

KpopmaxxingGuy

Coping with genetic inferiority
Everyone will compete for her. What makes you think you will stand out from the rest? Your only hope is that you find someone who recently grew into her looks and has little self esteem to notice everyone else chasing her. And that's a unicorn.

All of the research says that we engage in assortative mating when it comes to attractiveness. The hot guy will get with the hot girl, while the average guy will eventually end up with the average girl. So much of the public narrative is that "no one owes you anything" or "you need to manage your expectations" but it is increasing becoming the case that sexual competition hinges on innate, genetic factors more than your own investment.

My hand is the only partner I need and he keeps my eye on the prize :ogre:

Bold of you to assume that the average guy is getting anything.
I think we overestimate how much play the average girl is actually getting. A lot of average girls are just that, average. Sure, there is the narrative that they are solicited for sex more often, but from my experience of being outside that's just apex fallacy. A lot of girls form femcel groups by themselves and gaze at the fogger and get jealous like we do.

From what I see, the average guy who's NT is getting average pussy. My plight is that I'm not NT enough to capitalize on that average pussy. Moreover, I'm growing increasingly frustrated by the fact that I'm hitting my limits due to race and jaw.

pretty girls dont care about looks only personality
why do you think so many oofy doofies are with hot chicks ?
fix your personality incel

pretty girls dont care about looks only personality
why do you think so many oofy doofies are with hot chicks ?
fix your personality incel
Right, and you'll outcompete the super confident gigachad who's had a lifetime of positive reinforcement. Just because you read a few PUA books. Get out of here. I read somewhere that 2/3 of our behavior is genetic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back