screencapture-looksmax-co-custom-dark-theme-s.png
    272.5 KB · Views: 54
  • screencapture-looksmax-co-default-dark-theme-s.png
    screencapture-looksmax-co-default-dark-theme-s.png
    278.8 KB · Views: 51
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'8manlet and AsGoodAsItGets
First of all I'm not your "bro". Secondly your threads are the lowest effort piece of filth I've ever seen. They're just not worth my time and effort to even read let alone respond to. Yet you still tag me. When I see one of your threads it genuinely ruins my day and drains all the positive energy that I have out of my body. Every time you tag me and I make the mistake of opening the alert it mentally and physically cripples me from all the down syndrome I have to look at and read. Once I see one of your threads i probably need about 2 weeks time to recover for my mental health but do you give me that time to recover? No no no noooo within 24hrs you'll tag me in one of your shitty threads again, despite me having numerous times asked you not to, and then the day after and then the day after you tag me again and again its like I'm in an endless cycle of hell. When will it end? Stop fucking tagging me.

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Arcturus, Serial Mogger, Deleted member 8576 and 5 others
dude, just ask

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Lux, AsGoodAsItGets and thecel
1612930221539 2

• JFL
Reactions: Wallenberg, some1h0peless and thecel
I use the bright one ngl

• +1
Reactions: thecel
ul never crempe

• So Sad
Bro why do most of you prefer the default dark theme?

It has so many glaring flaws

Last edited:
First of all I'm not your "bro". Secondly your threads are the lowest effort piece of filth I've ever seen. They're just not worth my time and effort to even read let alone respond to. Yet you still tag me. When I see one of your threads it genuinely ruins my day and drains all the positive energy that I have out of my body. Every time you tag me and I make the mistake of opening the alert it mentally and physically cripples me from all the down syndrome I have to look at and read. Once I see one of your threads i probably need about 2 weeks time to recover for my mental health but do you give me that time to recover? No no no noooo within 24hrs you'll tag me in one of your shitty threads again, despite me having numerous times asked you not to, and then the day after and then the day after you tag me again and again its like I'm in an endless cycle of hell. When will it end? Stop fucking tagging me.
tell him 😍

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel and mogstar
thanks cel, very cool

• +1
I can creampie right now, but I don't wanna break my 1 hour NoFap streak
You will never creampie a foid. Keep coping with your modded dark themes.

• JFL
You will never creampie a foid. Keep coping with your modded dark themes.

Idk if I'm autistic or what, but I can't wrap my head around how other users tolerate the glaring flaws of the dark theme and the classic theme. How people prefer the default dark theme to my modded one surpasses my understanding.

To those who voted default: Why is my mod worse than the original? How should it be improved?

• JFL
Reactions: Albeacho
but I can't wrap my head around how other users tolerate the glaring flaws of the dark theme and the classic theme. How people prefer the default dark theme to my modded one surpasses my understanding.
If you think its that much better then add it to your extension. Im one step away from disabling your extension.

• +1
If you think its that much better then add it to your extension. Im one step away from disabling your extension.

No I don't really think mine is so much better (I think it's better but not by such a large magnitude). I think the default ones are decent overall but have several major flaws that ruin them for me.

Like the classic theme has a transparent selection color in the post editor; I can't see what I've selected. That's enough for me to want to not use the theme at all.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • JFL
The admins recently added zebra striping (the alternating row colors in the thread list like in the custom dark theme).

The thread list in the light theme was previously uniformly white, and now it's white and light gray.

The old look official light theme:

The new look official light theme:

Multiplayer DLC

The admins’ update is proof that my theme mogs.

Last edited:
The admins recently added zebra striping (the alternating row colors in the thread list like in the custom dark theme).

The thread list in the light theme was previously uniformly white, and now it's white and light gray.

The old look official light theme:

The new look official light theme:

View attachment 1161093

The admins’ update is proof that my theme mogs.

React to it, you fools!