You'll NEVER look like this Aryan Ubermensch

D

Deleted member 23017

BWC Bull, Mogger of Niggers

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: wumao and looksforlife
Cucks niggers, cumskins, curries, shitskins, sandniggers, with the power of The Aryan Kin.

vertically stunted cuck

This guy probably is a manlet white incel who’s only good trait I’d Being white. U actually never see a 6´10 gigachad who’s white and a neonazi its always fat 5´7 blue eyed recessed subhumans who need an excuse to feel superior that’s the resume of racism to me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515, Deleted member 25377 and looksforlife
This guy probably is a manlet white incel who’s only good trait I’d Being white. U actually never see a 6´10 gigachad who’s white and a neonazi its always fat 5´7 blue eyed recessed subhumans who need an excuse to feel superior that’s the resume of racism to me
cope im 6'5 aryan italian chadlite i tell people im racist and hate jews irl and they dont do anything cuz i would bash their skulls in
i used to get bullied hard for it in grade school but gympill and puberty saved me

Attachments

• images (43).jpeg
    images (43).jpeg
    29.2 KB · Views: 0
  • images (42).jpeg
    images (42).jpeg
    28.7 KB · Views: 0
  • images (44).jpeg
    images (44).jpeg
    45.6 KB · Views: 0
Absolutely caging at this comment. This might be the single stupidest and most pathetic comment I've ever read on this site.

Let me try and explain this to you. The image in this thread is not some "neonazi" or whatever. It's not even a real person. It's a computer-generated image of what a character would look like in a Metal Gear Solid movie [IIRC].

It blows my mind that you are so triggered by an image of a blonde guy that you go on this weird little tirade about how he's a manlet loser or whatever. You just look at this guy and you are so worried about him "feel[ing] superior" that you have to preemptively start making fun of him. That is so pathetic it is next level.

• +1
Reactions: Ukcel1388, Deleted member 18879 and greyrock45
Absolutely caging at this comment. This might be the single stupidest and most pathetic comment I've ever read on this site.

Let me try and explain this to you. The image in this thread is not some "neonazi" or whatever. It's not even a real person. It's a computer-generated image of what a character would look like in a Metal Gear Solid movie [IIRC].

It blows my mind that you are so triggered by an image of a blonde guy that you go on this weird little tirade about how he's a manlet loser or whatever. You just look at this guy and you are so worried about him "feel[ing] superior" that you have to preemptively start making fun of him. That is so pathetic it is next level.
mirin your comprehension skills

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879