You'll never LTR a stacy

ibetucnt

ibetucnt

Certified beauty
even if you ascend with surgeries, you'll always have an inferiority complex and deep inside you feel like you don't deserve the stacy, because she belongs to the true chads of this world, the chads that were born this way.

and even if you manage to date one, if you're not extremely low inhib, NT with good social circle, she will spot easily something is wrong, that you don't ressemble to the many chads she has been with, and will eventually end up cucking you with a true chad.

this is unfortunately the harsh truth

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended and loromate
so it's over anyway rope is the only solution

What about Becky?

Cope harder boyo I did exactly that! Mind you she does still need to get her penis removed unfortunately!!

lol give up on life? nty

I ironically LTR’d a blonde Stacy-stacylite before I even got any surgery for 2 years in college. Was the biggest waste of time in my life. I was the biggest cuck pre blackpill and told her I wanted to marry her one day and a ton of cringey shit when I thought love existed.

Of course she naturally fucked me over as would happen eventually but with how many friends I had in school I could have banged a ton of girls but sold myself short to feeling euphoric banging her once or twice a week jfl.

I have no doubt this contributed to me finding websites like these.

dn rd cuz i will