You'll never take a young, tight, hot-bodied girls virginity,

AtlasTH

AtlasTH

Lefort 3 candidate
You'll never be 15 and in love
lying on the grass on a warm summer night, watching the stars, carelessly chatting not worrying about rent, bills, student loans. Only worry in life is how you're gonna cheat on that history test on Monday. You'll never take a young, tight, hot-bodied girls virginity, pulling out to dominate all over her back and have her look in your eyes and say "I love you" You'll never have a girl around every day after school, pretend to be doing homework together, but instead just fuck like rabbits. You're in your 20/30/40's now gotta get a good job gotta be a serious man now. All the good ones are taken maybe a nice girl will eventually settle with you. They have already felt all those new exciting feelings before, and are usually jaded and bitter. You missed what it feels like to have not a care in the world other than making your girl happy. You have missed out on teenage love.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: pardocel, Deleted member 23554, p0lishsubhuman and 2 others
no teen love for your recessed midface

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: yirma19, Chintuck22, p0lishsubhuman and 13 others
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20631 and ascension
Bye bye my subhuman maxilla

• JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
this wouldn't happen if you were JB pilled

A kind of masochistic mental self-harm masturbation to think this way. "It's over if you weren't born in rich family with perfect genes and perfect environment, how can you cope? ". Yeah, water.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Chintuck22, Tallooksmaxxer and 1 other person
I need this surgery to pull the fuck out of my maxilla

F39F421E D236 4B1B 990E F708343DEE4C

PULLLL!!!!!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: materialistic and Deleted member 2816
You stole this from me didn't you, I remember typing this lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Tallooksmaxxer
Weird af
pulling out to dominate all over her back and have her look in your eyes and say "I love you" You'll never have a girl around every day after school, pretend to be doing homework together, but instead just fuck like rabbits.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23154
couldn't be me nigga I'm still a teen
salsa dancing GIF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23875 and UltMogMan
I’m gonna slay like this after this
Surgery won't save u always bro and ain't no way in hell your gunna be a slayer

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: makeme183 and AtlasTH
It's not too late, this type of love can be lived even after 18 years

already did multiple times

lying on the grass on a warm summer night, watching the stars, carelessly chatting not worrying about rent, bills, student loans. Only worry in life is how you're gonna cheat on that history test on Monday. You'll never take a young, tight, hot-bodied girls virginity, pulling out to dominate all over her back and have her look in your eyes and say "I love you" You'll never have a girl around every day after school, pretend to be doing homework together, but instead just fuck like rabbits. You're in your 20/30/40's now gotta get a good job gotta be a serious man now. All the good ones are taken maybe a nice girl will eventually settle with you. They have already felt all those new exciting feelings before, and are usually jaded and bitter. You missed what it feels like to have not a care in the world other than making your girl happy. You have missed out on teenage love.
Ok, and?

I don’t get what’s the point of this. Sure, you may have missed out on it but the past is past. We live in NOW. As redpilled as that is. You unfortunately can’t buy a time machine

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
I genuinely don't care lmao

Have you ever texted a teenager as a mid 20's man? It's like talking to an AI chat bot. There's plenty of women in their 20's who are hot and not literal Lvl 3 CPUs.

Don't be so easy to forget all the good times from your youth just cause you're lonely now. I wouldn't trade the time I "waster" on introverted hobbies in my youth for anything.

You're just lonely right now and most of us are. It won't last forever

I got informed my ex gf lost virginity to a chad some days ago

couldn't be me nigga I'm still a teen
salsa dancing GIF
If so you should literally be fighting to looksmax like your life depends on it, more so than anyone else on this app above 18, you should be like a dog drooling for the next looksmax, you do not realize it, but If you don’t get a FPTU aka FP2 (fresh, primed, tight and unused) then you will never be able to get another chance in your life.