Young chadlite saves his 20's and possibly his life with finasteride

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro

Abolutely mirin, he says hes 21 too notice how he didnt recover his hair from rosemary oil or whatever the fuck. We have great drugs for preventing and reversing MPB

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: watah, Snowskinned, sayi and 14 others
Would've still been attractive had he been bald tbh

• +1
Reactions: traeyoung and SubhumanCurrycel
Finasteride saves lives

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned, ominion, Shun2311 and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Snowskinned, FUE Mogger and 3 others
I started balding at 21, hopped on fin ASAP and got ZERO REGROWTH. It maintains my hair for almost 10 years so far but that's just sad.

• +1
Reactions: watah, FUE Mogger, greywind and 2 others
I started balding at 21, hopped on fin ASAP and got ZERO REGROWTH. It maintains my hair for almost 10 years so far but that's just sad.
try microneedling and minoxidil

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned, |Daddy_Zygos|, greywind and 3 others
the problem is that there's sooo many fearmongers who have no expertise on the matter dissuading young men from even TRYING finasteride.

Like by all means, if you try it and the side effects are severe get off the medication.

But literally ignoring one of the very few scientifically proven effective & safe treatments and going for retarded shit like scalp massages and saw palmetto instead is sad.

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger and SubhumanCurrycel

Abolutely mirin, he says hes 21 too notice how he didnt recover his hair from rosemary oil or whatever the fuck. We have great drugs for preventing and reversing MPB

fuckkk. We need to start spreading false side effects in mass. These subreddits directly increase comp by allot. He would be truecel if it weren't for reddit 😡.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, ihatewhiterose, sayi and 1 other person
the problem is that there's sooo many fearmongers who have no expertise on the matter dissuading young men from even TRYING finasteride.

Like by all means, if you try it and the side effects are severe get off the medication.

But literally ignoring one of the very few scientifically proven effective & safe treatments and going for retarded shit like scalp massages and saw palmetto instead is sad.
id reccomend topical

sooo many fearmongers
why do you want random normies outside this forum to be successful? We must fear monger. They are evil hypocrites who will do this then go on to say looks don't matter with the aim of reducing comp.

• +1
Reactions: ihatewhiterose, sayi and incelbhai
why do you want random normies outside this forum to be successful? We must fear monger. They are evil hypocrites who will do this then go on to say looks don't matter with the aim of reducing comp.
now that i think about it... you might be right.

• +1
Reactions: sb23

Get out and touch some grass. We evolved from tribes so this black pill looks maxxing shit is tapping into your us against them instincts. But it's built on garbage, because your opponent doesn't even know you exist, you muppet. And you would have to be a worthy competitor at that... and as a sub 3 subhuman male, you are not. So just shat your face and trod on over to www.incels.is.

Get out and touch some grass. We evolved from tribes so this black pill looks maxxing shit is tapping into your us against them instincts. But it's built on garbage, because your opponent doesn't even know you exist, you muppet. And you would have to be a worthy competitor at that... and as a sub 3 subhuman male, you are not. So just shat your face and trod on over to www.incels.is.
I hard disagree. Everyone out there is trying to mislead and manipulate masses to reduce comp. That's what the red and blue pill is ultimately. As a community we shouldn't want others outside of our community to succeed.

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen
I hard disagree. Everyone out there is trying to mislead and manipulate masses to reduce comp. That's what the red and blue pill is ultimately. As a community we shouldn't want others outside of our community to succeed.

Manipulate the masses to reduce the comp lol

The blue pill is so that normie society is regulated and co-exists in harmony.

The red pill was started by male activist types, in effort to make other men more aware of female nature and has now morphed into a grift for social media influencers.

You're a complete buffoon.

Manipulate the masses to reduce the comp lol

The blue pill is so that normie society is regulated and co-exists in harmony.

The red pill was started by male activist types, in effort to make other men more aware of female nature and has now morphed into a grift for social media influencers.

You're a complete buffoon.
no no. The ultimate goal of an organism is to reproduce. Red pill and blue pill knowingly spread lies and have successfully convinced people of non truths. A blue/red piller is either completely brainwashed or, is intentionally lying. Blue pill isn't made for regulating norms society.
It's an actual psyop and it's completely working. If you agree that the majority of people believe red or blue pill, and red/ blue pill is brainwashing (in the simplest sense), then you have to agree its made to
Manipulate the masses to reduce the comp

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen
Yesterday I looked at my own footage and I cringe so hard at it. I might share my own transformation, but it is not even a year since I started taking dutasteride and oral minoxidil. Very similar to his. The only reason I am alive rn, together with retinoids (and skin care in general) for my skin. Shit was so bad I found out lookism and the black pill.

Retards that are balding and not taking anything, you should low inhib 5ar inhibitors and oral minoxidil (topical is fine if you use buzz cut or similar) ASAP. You will waste years of your youth in recovery. Imagine being like his before photo for 1-2 years or even more and your dating life being on hold due to you waiting to see if the drugs will work well for you and you cannot do a HT due to uncertainty too.

If you are like his before photo, I recommend going buzzed though. Trying to fraud it in that state is a big failo, while balding buzzcut is not that bad comparatively. Your perception of balding is also weak at the beginning and you notice how bad it is later. I wasted a whole year like this and might finally be back this semester.

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned, SubhumanCurrycel, Shun2311 and 2 others
Too bad is works like an antipsychotic

Yeah I should've hopped on it when I am 23, instead of 25, but fortunately it still works

fuckkk. We need to start spreading false side effects in mass. These subreddits directly increase comp by allot. He would be truecel if it weren't for reddit 😡.
mirin eliminating the competition

ill actually start gatekeeping every ounce of information, its every man for himself out there

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: glaruz and sb23
mirin eliminating the competition

ill actually start gatekeeping every ounce of information, its every man for himself out there
I found more success in doing the opposite. Every normie I exposed to the existence of 5ar inhibitors went out to search info on their own and fell for the fear mongering online. You can be evil and fake depression or faggotry to make them think the drugs did this to you.

I found more success in doing the opposite. Every normie I exposed to the existence of 5ar inhibitors went out to search info on their own and fell for the fear mongering online. You can be evil and fake depression or faggotry to make them think the drugs did this to you.
Imma start recommending people DNP and Clen and say that the side effects aren't real to literally get rid of the competition :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: glaruz