Young females can't even give common decency to subhumans anymore

Nautica

Nautica

Platinum
Girls between the age of 13-30 or so act like you're inconviencing them just by existing. They look at and treat us like trash. We don't even have to speak to them and they're already on the defensive as soon as they look at us. Young white girls are especially bad with this. Everyday at work Im forced to interact with these evil entitled middle and high class white bitches.

These TikTok and tinder chads have poisoned and fucked up their brains so bad it's considered a crime for subhumans to even exist in their presence now.

If I was a Chad I would just use my looks to mentally break and torture their minds by ghosting them, leading them on, and using them for free meals at resturaunts than running off

Edit: Shit, I thought I posted this in the offtopic section

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 9670, EverythingMattersCel and 10 others
333.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, ElySioNs, joeveniro and 17 others
Lol

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Nautica
damn
And now we have to paricipate in this shit hole society as well: pay taxes, work rubbish 'male' jobs and wage slave until 65 in order to continue to fund the shit hole society that rejected us :blackpill::redpill::blackpill:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Schizoidcel, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 12 others
damn
And now we have to paricipate in this shit hole society as well: pay taxes, work rubbish 'male' jobs and wage slave until 65 in order to continue to fund the shit hole society that rejected us :blackpill::redpill::blackpill:
The world needs to get nuked already

Last edited:
Just don't participate if it sucks ass.
Worst case scenario I'll bust my ass, make $$ then go live like a King in a 3rd world counry

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and TrestIsBest
Just don't participate if it sucks ass.
Worst case scenario I'll bust my ass, make $$ then go live like a King in a 3rd world counry
:lul:
My plan is to start my own business involving my interest to escape this 9-5 shit

If I was a Chad I would just use my looks to mentally break and torture their minds by ghosting them, leading them on, and using them for free meals at resturaunts than running off
same. now i go out my way to unprovoked be evil to girls. and they cry and ask why. but they literally do it on a daily basis to innocent guys their entire lives but cant take it when it happens to them

• +1
Reactions: samm735, Preoximerianas, TrestIsBest and 5 others
same. now i go out my way to unprovoked be evil to girls. and they cry and ask why. but they literally do it on a daily basis to innocent guys their entire lives but cant take it when it happens to them
Are you a Chad? Keep doing God's work brother! Fuck them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 2729, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
Are you a Chad? Keep doing God's work brother! Fuck them
like if i speak to a fat girl ill speak to her for a while but then if she does something that i slightly dislike ill randomly sperge out about her fatness and how no one will ever love her cos shes fat she disgusts me and is lucky to even be talking to me and shit lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., thereallegend, Deleted member 9670 and 5 others
like if i speak to a fat girl ill speak to her for a while but then if she does something that i slightly dislike ill randomly sperge out about her fatness and how no one will ever love her cos shes fat she disgusts me and is lucky to even be talking to me and shit lol

risitas-laughing-so-hard.gif
risitas-laughing-so-hard.gif

It isn't even worth verbally assaulting ugly girls though, ignoring them is enough, it's Stacie's and Beckie's that need to be mentally broken.

• +1
Reactions: .👽., Preoximerianas and PubertyMaxxer
You can do that with chadfishes, even on a local level.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Nautica
damn
That's why more and more men opt out of society / working or suicide

You can do that with chadfishes, even on a local level.
Not enough, I want to do it IRL. One thing Ive always wanted to do if I woke up a Chad is go on a date with an attractive girl at a fancy resturaunt, order, eat, tell her I'm going to the bathroom, than walk out and drive away and ghost her while she gets stuck with both checks. Imagine the look on the stupid cunts face :lul:

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
It isn't even worth verbally assaulting ugly girls though, ignoring them is enough, it's Stacie's and Beckie's that need to be mentally broken.
nah they all deserve it

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Nautica
Not enough, I want to do it IRL. One thing Ive always wanted to do if I woke up a Chad is go on a date with an attractive girl at a fancy resturaunt, order, eat, tell her I'm going to the bathroom, than walk out and drive away and ghost her while she gets stuck with both checks. Imagine the look on the stupid cunts face :lul:
Would be too much hassle for me.

• +1
Reactions: Nautica
Legit. I already see young girls give me the creeps when i look at them. I got botox in a few days so i can fruad 25. Still passable.

Ww2 last happened over 70+ years ago so i have high hopes we will see ww3 in our lifetime . If i would have to guess it will be : iran israel, n koreea usa, iran usa, taiwan china , russia ukraine and many other hotspots assuming usa doesnt collapse from the inside (it will but idk when). If it does collapse soon, you will see more aggression from china and russia. Putin and xi jinping are makin their moves while joe the cuck is in the office since hes weak af and incompetent, while europe is having energy, gas , migrants and other types of crisis. Putin knows the usa is collapsing so hes playing the waiting game. Russia hasnt gone over the fact that it lost so much territories from ussr collapse

This is why suicide and murdersuicide is understandable.

f7nMLrF.jpeg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest, Deleted member 14543, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
Girls between the age of 13-30 or so act like you're inconviencing them just by existing. They look at and treat us like trash. We don't even have to speak to them and they're already on the defensive as soon as they look at us. Young white girls are especially bad with this. Everyday at work Im forced to interact with these evil entitled middle and high class white bitches.

These TikTok and tinder chads have poisoned and fucked up their brains so bad it's considered a crime for subhumans to even exist in their presence now.

Edit: Shit, I thought I posted this in the offtopic section

The best way for sub 5/10s to handle this is to ask these females out. If they are telling the truth it literally destroys their self confidence when a man at that looks level thought they had a chance with them. I bet it really gets to them if a Chad refused a LTR deal with them in the past.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nautica and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
The best way for sub 5/10s to handle this is to ask these females out. If they are telling the truth it literally destroys their self confidence when a man at that looks level thought they had a chance with them. I bet it really gets to them if a Chad refused a LTR deal with them in the past.
:feelsokman: good shit boyo. cold approach really is a win-win after all. you either ascend or you destroy a hole's day by asking her out as a subhuman :love:

• +1
Reactions: Nautica and Lawton88