Young Geralt is 8 PSL

currylover

currylover

Silver
I saw the young Geralt mod, and I realized he is unmoggable. He literally mogs everyone I’ve seen. Hunter eyes with good size. Sharp nose with masculine, yet aesthetic proportion. Strong brow ridge and chin, with tight square jawline. Unrealistic zygoma. I could go on, but you get the point. How would you rate his PSL?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14957, Biiyo03, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Only to a masc coper would this be PSL 8. Quite frankly this mogs and is what foids want in 2022
50AD232F 550B 4487 9A55 88FD5D1DC9E1

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: xeqri, |Daddy_Zygos|, lightskinbengali and 8 others
Only to a masc coper would this be PSL 8. Quite frankly this mogs and is what foids want in 2022
View attachment 1519679
Lol, I hope this is satire. I wouldn’t even be able to tell if that repulsive creature was a man or a woman. Geralt mogs to the moon and back with his predator looks.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, terrorblade, Ahrimancel and 2 others
Lol, I hope this is satire. I wouldn’t even be able to tell if that repulsive creature was a man or a woman. Geralt mogs to the moon and back with his predator looks.
Male gaze 101

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WenomWenom, Ahrimancel and EverythingMattersCel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, WenomWenom, Ahrimancel and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: terrorblade, AscendingHero, germanlooks and 2 others
he is not supposed to be good looking in the books

• +1
Reactions: litechadding and AscendingHero
View attachment 1519679
maybe emo/alt bitches i would be clowned to death irl if i looked like that

post the mulatto/darkskin equivalent of what "jbs" want in 2022?

• +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel
Faggot if you believe this is ideal
That nigga sometimes man:lul::lul::lul::lul:, sucks the white womens clit and white mans dick to no end even when it isn't in his benefit and makes no sense.

Maesthetic>> all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Ahrimancel, Deleted member 14561 and 1 other person
View attachment 1519679
insane appeal if he was more masc, putried low t lower third tho, dude this ain't ideal.

I wonder what @Kingkellz thinks from the days of his masc threads dominating psl to this?

Bro @Kingkellz say something, u upvote my posts when i tag u but not a word, you haven't posted in ages. End his cope rn.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
I saw the young Geralt mod, and I realized he is unmoggable. He literally mogs everyone I’ve seen. Hunter eyes with good size. Sharp nose with masculine, yet aesthetic proportion. Strong brow ridge and chin, with tight square jawline. Unrealistic zygoma. I could go on, but you get the point. How would you rate his PSL?
View attachment 1519673
zygos could be better and his nose is a bit overpowering to the rest of his face. good mandible but lips and philtrum kinda failo him (masc ideal) but it's not ideal ideal imo.

God tier eye area imo+brown curtains that's what halos him. Masc threatening amber insane huner eyes with that sick eye scar. What a gigachad character!

• +1
Reactions: Ahrimancel and volcelfatcel
insane appeal if he was more masc, putried low t lower third tho, dude this ain't ideal.

I wonder what @Kingkellz thinks from the days of his masc threads dominating psl to this?

Bro @Kingkellz say something, u upvote my posts when i tag u but not a word, you haven't posted in ages. End his cope rn.
You know sometimes it's best to let ppl cope.

Anyways all you have to do is go into any party setting and the people slaying (those who get ONS) are never emo twinks or androgynous abominations.

Even if you rot in your basement while browsing the internet all day you would see that all credible research points to more masculine men being preferred for ONS.

Sexual dimorphism is the most important thing for men when it comes to slaying and STRs
Sexual dimorphism was also found to be relatively more important for the evaluation of male faces than for female faces, whereas symmetry and color cues to health were relatively more important for the evaluation of female faces than for male faces.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14160, AscendingHero, currylover and 1 other person
Nigger you think geralt is too masc? He legit looks like a prettboy with good bones.
Not a pretty boy at all. Looked how old he looks
Also who is that guy with pink hair? legit 6 psl mogger at the very least, insane gigamogger with actual good black hair.

Anyways all you have to do is go into any party setting and the people slaying (those who get ONS) are never emo twinks or androgynous abominations.

Even if you rot in your basement while browsing the internet all day you would see that all credible research points to more masculine men being preferred for ONS.

Sexual dimorphism is the most important thing for men when it comes to slaying and STRs
Nobody cares what roasties think.

The Doctors of Doctors has spoken, this indeed.

Tell me about it.

Nobody cares what roasties think.
JFL

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
84421198 337D 4A07 A0CF ADBCAA715112

• Love it
Reactions: Biiyo03
Male gaze 101
It’s not male gaze dummy, Geralt doesn’t look like some ogre but he also doesn’t look like some zero dimorphism twink which will inspire zero lust from any JB.

That nigga sometimes man:lul::lul::lul::lul:, sucks the white womens clit and white mans dick to no end even when it isn't in his benefit and makes no sense.

Maesthetic>> all
every jbbcel secretly wants BWC:feelshah::feelshah::feelshah::feelshah: