Young GrayEyedBarrett

GrayEyedBarrett

GrayEyedBarrett

Banned
Holy fuck I am looking at pictures of me as a kid and my genetics are insane when I was little I had good posture and everyone wanted me to succeed I remember everyone always commented on how handsome I would become blahblahblah. That didn’t happen I got sick and mouthbreathed now I’m an ugly fuck. I literally mogged my whole fucking school now I look subhuman. My potential was insane. I would pay so much money to go back in time and fix myself. I never realized the blackpill until I was ugly and no one cared anymore. It’s absolutely brutal. And yeah you can say every kid is cute. I MOGGED when I was little. Literally had every girl chasing me IN PRESCHOOL I HAD A GF AND IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL I WAS CHAD. Holy shit this is so depressing looking at old pictures of myself. Legit could’ve been mm tier. My eye area and fwhr cheekbones were god tier even at fucking 8 years old. Anyone else? Or am I the only one? I actually fucking hate myself for it. JFL when I was a little kid every foid I walked past commented on how I was such a cute kid and how handsome I would be now they won’t gove me the time of day even though they are nowhere near my genetic level. These landwhales think they are better it’s unreal. I will fix this. I have to find a way to fix this.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5583
9928907D 1479 4AAD 88A2 DED017FCA4CB

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323, Deleted member 5539, Deleted member 5634 and 3 others
Holy fuck I am looking at pictures of me as a kid and my genetics are insane when I was little I had good posture and everyone wanted me to succeed I remember everyone always commented on how handsome I would become blahblahblah. That didn’t happen I got sick and mouthbreathed now I’m an ugly fuck. I literally mogged my whole fucking school now I look subhuman. My potential was insane. I would pay so much money to go back in time and fix myself. I never realized the blackpill until I was ugly and no one cared anymore. It’s absolutely brutal. And yeah you can say every kid is cute. I MOGGED when I was little. Literally had every girl chasing me IN PRESCHOOL I HAD A GF AND IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL I WAS CHAD. Holy shit this is so depressing looking at old pictures of myself. Legit could’ve been mm tier. My eye area and fwhr cheekbones were god tier even at fucking 8 years old. Anyone else? Or am I the only one? I actually fucking hate myself for it. JFL when I was a little kid every foid I walked past commented on how I was such a cute kid and how handsome I would be now they won’t gove me the time of day even though they are nowhere near my genetic level. These landwhales think they are better it’s unreal. I will fix this. I have to find a way to fix this.
Can't believe I actually read this shit. 20 seconds of my life I will never get back. Well done for being chad in elementary school. Please kys.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, laske.7, RecessedPrettyboy and 1 other person
Can't believe I actually read this shit. 20 seconds of my life I will never get back. Well done for being chad in elementary school. Please kys.
You obviously had nothing better to do since you are on this forum in the first place JFL.

You obviously had nothing better to do since you are on this forum in the first place JFL.
Weren't you going to send pics? We can't help you if you don't. Unless you just want us to tell you which surgeons to go to and what surgeries they offer and you figure out the rest.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583
Thanks for the lookmaxing tip!

don't let your subhuman brain play games with you, stop deluding yourself

you got spawn killed

• JFL
Reactions: Rude and nothingelse2do