Reactions: Deleted member 50702, greycel and Jason Voorhees
Arvid mogs him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greycel, whitegymmax, aesthetic beauty and 1 other person
ofc zac efron jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26379, Deleted member 23239, Debetro and 2 others
@LiterallyNightwing @cytoplasm @TheTakeoverHasBegun @StrangerDanger @HarrierDuBois @cillianmurphycel @Debetro @Nebula @Xangsane

Arvid mogs him
hollywood throb star vs a unknown obscure weird psl gazed male, hmmm i wonder who girls find attractive

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, whitegymmax, SecularIslamist and 6 others
Zac for jbs Arvid for milfs.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
shitty mog battle lol. Eye colour halo is to superiour

• +1
hollywood throb star vs a unknown obscure weird psl gazed male, hmmm i wonder who girls find attractive
Zac for jbs Arvid for milfs.
Arvid looks kinda tryhard tbh. Zac on thr other hand looks naturally good looking. Like he's not even trying. No cheek sucking, no squinting, no angle frauding. No psl autistic bones. Just great features, good harmony and effortless good looks

• +1
Reactions: Akhi and SAQUIB66
Arvid
Worse face but I saw that he was 6'2 or something
Efron isn't good looking enough to compensate for the height difference

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and Jason Voorhees
I was in elementary school when the first HSM movie dropped, i remember how girls lusted after Zac. And it continued in the 2nd and 3rd movie. Zac was the real deal.

• +1
Reactions: whitegymmax, Deleted member 23239, aesthetic beauty and 3 others
Easily efron
If you count height as a factor then you can also count status

• +1
Reactions: whitegymmax and Jason Voorhees
Zac already looks like he's about to hit the wall in those pics and Arvid is still rather young. I'd use Zac's HSM period (for which he would've been 18-19 for) to make it a more fair comparison.
Zac efron young

• +1
Zac already looks like he's about to hit the wall in those pics and Arvid is still rather young. I'd use Zac's HSM period (for which he would've been 18-19 for) to make it a more fair comparison.
View attachment 2449030
Efron was a late bloomer. He looks underage here and his jaw less robust.

@SurgeryEnjoyer

Not even close, Efron mogs

All users dick riding arvid need to get a life

• +1
Reactions: whitegymmax and Jason Voorhees
both look indian ltn

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER, whitegymmax, elzde95 and 3 others
  • +1
I was in elementary school when the first HSM movie dropped, i remember how girls lusted after Zac. And it continued in the 2nd and 3rd movie. Zac was the real deal.
He was like Bieber. Women went crazy for him. Weirdly dudes didn’t hate him as much. Maybe Bieber got all of that hate because of his voice.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and andy9432
He was like Bieber. Women went crazy for him. Weirdly dudes didn’t hate him as much. Maybe Bieber got all of that hate because of his voice.
yeah bieber was crazy aswell. Remember him blowing up like crazy in late 2009 early 2010. I think he got more hate cuz he was even more feminine. I hated on him aswell, but deep down i liked his music and i can understand why girls liked his look. His looks was a JB magnet.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and aesthetic beauty
yeah bieber was crazy aswell. Remember him blowing up like crazy in late 2009 early 2010. I think he got more hate cuz he was even more feminine. I hated on him aswell, but deep down i liked his music and i can understand why girls liked his look. His looks was a JB magnet.
Bieber is pretty masculine facially. I think it was his music and his whole aesthetic that made him seem feminine to men.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and andy9432
Bieber is pretty masculine facially. I think it was his music and his whole aesthetic that made him seem feminine to men.
U think so back in 2009, early 2010? People called him gay, but they were obviously hating on him

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, OGJBSLAYER and aesthetic beauty
U think so back in 2009, early 2010? People called him gay, but they were obviously hating on him
Definitely. I couldn’t understand why all the girls in my class liked him. Now I understand but 8 year old me hated him.

• +1
Reactions: Akhi, Jason Voorhees, OGJBSLAYER and 1 other person
not comparable pics tbh tbh, that's why Efron mogs

• +1
Definitely. I couldn’t understand why all the girls in my class liked him. Now I understand but 8 year old me hated him.
Im probably biased since i am the same age as bieber, and he did not look like my age during that time

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and aesthetic beauty
Just face?

• +1
Zac efron and it’s undeniable if u knew how much arvid frauds lmao

• +1
Reactions: Akhi and Jason Voorhees
Of course its Zac when you compare photos taken by cameras worth thousands vs arvids 2012 samsung phone camera he takes selfies with

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and Jason Voorhees
Of course its Zac when you compare photos taken by cameras worth thousands vs arvids 2012 samsung phone camera he takes selfies with
I choose candids and movie stills tho. If there's anyone frauding here it is Arvid

• +1
Reactions: Akhi and Deleted member 31020
Yes @germanlooks
Arvid is very good looking now but he frauds some of his pictures hard. No chance he looks like this irl:

With efron we now how he looks unfrauded, in motion and he has much more striking eye color and overall coloring

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Reactions: Akhi and Jason Voorhees
He literally has fetal alcohol syndrome and is 5'6 bruv

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Saint Casanova
arvid's arms are so long, like McGregor-ferguson tier

arvid could find success in many sports with them long ass arms, his reach looks 188-193cm