(YOUNGCEL ULTIMATE LIFEFUEL) The prime of your life is ahead.

CookieGuy

CookieGuy

Temp. Banned
So many people here are scared of course. They have a sub 5 face and a suboptimal physique. I get it, it’s hard. However think about what is possible. And think about what you can do

Fact one: the prime of a man’s life is 25-30. This is when they are in the best shape and more successful. You don’t see celebrity guys throwing in the towel at 25 in terms of looks, because that is where they are physically the healthiest. Plus depending on your look you may even grow into some features as you age.

LifeFuel for young inceIs: Let’s say you try to make money now, you’re in the 14-16 year range trying to save up for hardmaxxing. If you have enough money by the time you are an adult, you can fly to turkey or Poland and get all the procedures you need done. And you’ll be ready by age 20-23 depending on what you’re doing. What’s that? 7 years of feeling at your peak, that’s worth anything more than rotting and being sad about missing your prime life to me!

Part 2 LifeFuel for young InceIs: are you a v1rgin because of your looks? If you’re young that doesn’t matter at all. Girls are way more open to subpar looks before they are older. If you are high LTN to MTN, you can easily find someone willing to do it. You simply just need to ask a classmate known for doing that or something haha. Or a friend circle something like that. Even if they don’t find you “hot” they love the experience and they’ll probably enjoy it. Even if some girls scoff at you, it’s no doubt that some girls will find you decent enough to do it with. After all, the whole “B0dyc0unt” thing has sort of been a videogame for young girls, and sometimes they flex it and will try to get it as high as possible. ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS PUT IN WORK FOR IT.

Last and most importantly: Hardmaxx for YOURSELF. not for women, not for public appreciation as those are benefits. But Hardmaxx so you can feel comfortable outside, so you can be confident, so you can look in the mirror and smile, and most importantly to be yourself without getting shamed. Ascension is necessary for a man to be mentally stable. So make sure you prioritize money and hardmaxxing or looksmaxxing at a young age. Also work on grades. Plus think of it this way. If you are a nice interesting guy on the inside, once you ascend all those traits will be escalated tenfold, and if you are that interesting and good looking after hardmaxxing, you can be a streamer like markiplier! And actor! Or just a public figure, or anything! In this society having a wife is really difficult, you should focus on having a LTR with a woman, not necessarily a marriage. And if she leaves, so what? You’re like a High Tier Normie or Chadlite! Why worry! Find another one

Most importantly. Don’t dedicate your life to any other person but yourself. Make sure you put yourself first in a life where everyone put you down. You may not have that perfect teen life that you see people have, but you can make a comeback, and come back stronger than the people that age like milk. Money and surgeons are you best friends, never forget

• +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger, sayi and Xangsane
i read this in a soycuck voice for extreme immersion

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sayi, IBlameEveryoneElse and dragomaxxer
I think I'll just geomaxx and rule over ethnic women with a white fist

mfw we got 23 post greycels making believe in yourself threads in a looksmaxing forum
Funky

• +1
Reactions: skante n chiva, The Dark Phoenix and liberiangrimreaper