Youngcels I advise you to take school serious

Account

Account

Large Subhuman
If your high school age take it serious. Go to college or university

Not because muh if u do bad in high school u will have to work at McDonald's

But the jobs that pay good without much education require too much effort and labor. I am machine operator and CNC operator and make good money (65,000 pre tax in first year) but have to work incredibly hard. Literally sweating all damn day working 10+ hours

And I'm surrounded by 0 girls. No chance of me ever getting gf It is absolutely finished for me I want to go er all the time knowing I have to work like this

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, subhuman incel, ManletBlackcel and 13 others
because you're ugly. you don't need job to make money, and most likely you wouldn't be able to bear an high cortisol banking job. you don't know what you're talking about. DON'T go to college unless rich parents + chadlite

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 20370 and Deleted member 15827
because you're ugly. you don't need job to make money, and most likely you wouldn't be able to bear an high cortisol banking job. you don't know what you're talking about. DON'T go to college unless rich parents + chadlite
Barely any man is really gl enough to make money off their looks what else are you gonna recommend do YouTube

College is everything nothing can be more high cortisol than the job I am at trust me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, ManletBlackcel, 5'8manlet and 5 others
College is a scam for the most part, Just go learn a trade straight outta highshool, or if you have a specific talent, work on that

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, subhuman incel, mug and 1 other person
College is a scam for the most part, Just go learn a trade straight outta highshool, or if you have a specific talent, work on that
Yep, either study stem or trade school

• +1
Reactions: mug
I am in a trade and it is hell rather sit On a chair than be working like this for rest of my life

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox, thereallegend, mug and 1 other person
Feels good working in finance, every girl on my floor is a htb at least

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Salieri, Danish_Retard, thereallegend and 1 other person
life has no meaning after hs anyway

• +1
Reactions: Salieri, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Vain786 and 1 other person
I am in a trade and it is hell rather sit On a chair than be working like this for rest of my life
Yeah tradies have to actually work all day.

Officecels are at their desk 8 hours but are half the time chatting, getting a coffee, toilet, whatever etc

• +1
Reactions: critkality, lungorichard, SunniMogger and 3 others
iam construction labrorer/electrical helper went to work today and got payed 61.50 a hour , prevailing wage job. On a 8 hour shift i only worked 6 hour and 45 minutes. Went to berk trade and bussiness school one of the oldest trade schools in the new york and the first one to be ceritified its 105 years old program.

• Woah
Reactions: thereallegend
Medical field is where u have the most female interactions, and it takes like late 20s to get a secure position/job at a hospital in that field, plus tons of money
, not sure worth the time and energy
, business/finance is the way to go,

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead, Danish_Retard, Account and 2 others
Why do u have youngchop on your pfp?

Medical field is where u have the most female interactions, and it takes like late 20s to get a secure position/job in that field
, not sure worth the time and energy
, business/finance is the way to go,
neetbux is the way to go until ascension

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Salieri, Account and justinzayn
don't go to college kids just do what the cow did and like live in your parents basement and cry about not getting matches on tinder at 26

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: squirrelcel, AlexBrown84, Deleted member 15827 and 4 others
No foids HR
No niggers Jews cuck to bother you
No normies and there tales of normiedom
Cnc sounds like a good job mate

• +1
Reactions: Account
Feels good working in finance, every girl on my floor is a htb at least
Lol exactly meanwhile I have to work like 12 hours surrounded by ogres

So how the hell even if I was a male model supposed to get a girlfriend

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
don't go to college kids just do what the cow did and like live in your parents basement and cry about not getting matches on tinder at 26
1) i went to college, master degree with honours 2) i fucked 5 girls through tinder, one of which niko tier 3) why are you so obsessed with me, did i hurt your feelings when i exposed your partner in crime chris??? college just isn't the best option, i'm living with my parents because i can't be hired, because i went to college. if i went to work, i would already have a good amount of money.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
I wanna be a low voltage electrician

School and uni are worthless. Go neet

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: justinzayn, ManletBlackcel, SunniMogger and 2 others

But the jobs that pay good without much education require too much effort and labor. I am machine operator and CNC operator and make good money (65,000 pre tax in first year) but have to work incredibly hard. Literally sweating all damn day working 10+ hours

And I'm surrounded by 0 girls. No chance of me ever getting gf It is absolutely finished for me I want to go er all the time knowing I have to work like this
I've finished school already.

Anyone who says don’t go to college or grades aren’t important only slaying jbs is are legit schizos. U should try and get a few gfs but also maintain grades. Literally high status jobs aren’t accessible without a degree that’s how the world works. Now one of these schizos is gonna reply with that 1 Meeks picture as if it isn’t an exception

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 360°, Deleted member 15827, fauxfox and 3 others
college just isn't the best option, i'm living with my parents because i can't be hired, because i went to college. if i went to work, i would already have a good amount of money.
bs cope you mean to tell me you can't like get a job with a masters degree kek what did you do your masters in?
why are you so obsessed with me, did i hurt your feelings when i exposed your partner in crime chris???
you are like an indian in denial and you never exposed my boy chris wtf?

Muh studymaxx

Studymaxx is a cope. The longer you'll be around JB's and college girls that brutally reject you the worse you feel. Also i'll drop everything in shitcoins sometime, it will eventually be worth more. I might make more then 65k a year with it so muh job isn't required too.

And also i have been expelled twice from two different special education schools, so it's over already.

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
Barely any man is really gl enough to make money off their looks what else are you gonna recommend do YouTube

College is everything nothing can be more high cortisol than the job I am at trust me
Bro I have to wage slave my life away meanwhile a landwhale can sell feetpics on onlyfans and get triple my salary. Giga over for men in general in the 21st century.

I’ve been blue collar since the pandemic and was recently forced to go full time again

I’ve given up on slaying because of it tbh

• +1
  • +1
Bro I have to wage slave my life away meanwhile a landwhale can sell feetpics on onlyfans and get triple my salary.
Most landwhales will be stuck working at McDonalds and Wendy’s, collecting child support and food stamps

• +1
Muh studymaxx

Studymaxx is a cope. The longer you'll be around JB's and college girls that brutally reject you the worse you feel. Also i'll drop everything in shitcoins sometime, it will eventually be worth more. I might make more then 65k a year with it so muh job isn't required too.

And also i have been expelled twice from two different special education schools, so it's over already.
College if you’re sub 5 facially is brutal

No one wants to be your friend

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: squirrelcel, Enfant terrible and Account
Money will make you happy, money is the best cope. Moneymaxx in a high paying white collar field and retire early living off your steady investments. If you have the intelligence to STEMmax then do it.

Anyone who says don’t go to college or grades aren’t important only slaying jbs is are legit schizos. U should try and get a few gfs but also maintain grades. Literally high status jobs aren’t accessible without a degree that’s how the world works. Now one of these schizos is gonna reply with that 1 Meeks picture as if it isn’t an exception
Who tf cares when u can work for yourself

Who tf cares when u can work for yourself
A high status job is better than working for yourself. You get to be in a nice office around other high status people and actually socialize and go to work events and stuff instead of rotting at home

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard, squirrelcel, thereallegend and 1 other person
d
A high status job is better than working for yourself. You get to be in a nice office around other high status people and actually socialize and go to work events and stuff instead of rotting at home
epends on the person

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
Trade school and do hard manual labor for decades, or be in debt with college for decades. There honestly is no preferable choice in life, as they all geuinely suck

• +1
i see ugly men with friends all the time
I only know one. He was 14/15 and in my class. He was just as short as me, but we was very NT and low IQ. He always bragged about banging foid, including HTB's. He was the one i wanted to take down first. I was so jealous of him. He also had a big social circle and lived the chadlite+ life.

Trade school and do hard manual labor for decades, or be in debt with college for decades. There honestly is no preferable choice in life, as they all geuinely suck
life is a scam

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853
@the BULL you didn't answer my question, what did you get your masters degree in and where?

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
dude some people will never listen, I got told the same shit a million times as a kid I never cared, I just wanted to get stoned and hang about with my friends all day... now look where I am

Attachments

• WojakBlood.png
    WojakBlood.png
    149.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
I took high school more seriously than the large majority of this forum and went to university. I can't recommend either.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
really kys faggot

You believe his larps?
ofc not
thats why it took him 10 million years to like tell me he has a masters in finance his excuse was its niche and it might dox him jfl kek

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
yeah sorry for giving some based advice. college will bring you nowhere if your parents aren't already wealthy.
This is true.

Op, don't advice others based on silly regrets. College wont do shit unless you are in a specialized school.

For example, people say do good in school, but you cant just have good grades and be a complete neet shut in and expect a job right? So then it becomes, get good grades and have good connections. Now the connections part is more prolific to success than good grades are. But when it comes to connections, you also can have good connections in your own field, which further devalues the "good grades" or school part. Trade and specialized studies would be the way to go as the entry costs are lower, and you can further leverage the "good connections" part and reach a higher level in a less competitive niche.

The point is to create your own career path. As in, by default your not going to become zero to hero following the norm, this includes college routes, trade routes and such. Its unfair, but ur not going to reach success in any manner by just "being good" in school aka simple mindedness.

What u need to do is expand from where your at. If u are working a trade start making videos and start trying to become good at connections in your field and invest in yourself and create your business. Show interest in the company and show interest in investing in the company to higher management and try to become interconnected to their interests to level up. Be serious about the people around u.

U live in a word where JBs can be more successful than u easily by just posting online, stop coping. Ur life in today time was destined to be hard and shit as a male, no need to long after a delusion like "do good in school=success".

Replace school for life in your title and then i can take this post serious. Your telling people absolute water. Like, who wont think of taking school serious? This is the normal templete of life but is bluepilled and also not realistic or accommodating for modern men.

Last edited:
Uni was so shit for me and I failed my course