Your Asian waifu

D

Deleted member 27987

Master
Ova she will fyck with Oppa and settle for a Subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum

Apparently he's her brother though, so she might just be running woman "game". Or maybe it's a dare. IDK, but I could seem myself doing that when I was a young kid in order to be funny (and then would stay awake laying in bed years later due to cringe).

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Deleted member 27987
View attachment 2375611

Apparently he's her brother though, so she might just be running woman "game". Or maybe it's a dare. IDK, but I could seem myself doing that when I was a young kid in order to be funny (and then would stay awake laying in bed years later due to cringe).
Autism confirmed

• +1
Reactions: Graham
Meanwhile, with a White guy...

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Graham and Deleted member 27987
Autism confirmed
Is it that obvious? I told my sister the other day that I'm pretty good at masking and most people would never be able to tell I'm autistic just by talking to me and she laughed. The psychiatrists said the same thing, that I was diagnosed due to displaying almost every stereotypical autistic trait in my childhood (they ran a very extensive evaluation of my childhood using family and family friends), but that I don't display many now due to being well socialized / masking.

Meanwhile, with a White guy...
Why is it people always say "just be white" then the white guy mogs me by 2 to 3 tiers. I wish I was that guy.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and HeightPilledum
Why is it people always say "just be white" then the white guy mogs me by 2 to 3 tiers. I wish I was that guy.
He looks like a fairly average guy to me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Graham and Deleted member 27987
Is it that obvious? I told my sister the other day that I'm pretty good at masking and most people would never be able to tell I'm autistic just by talking to me and she laughed. The psychiatrists said the same thing, that I was diagnosed due to displaying almost every stereotypical autistic trait in my childhood (they ran a very extensive evaluation of my childhood using family and family friends), but that I don't display many now due to being well socialized / masking.

I have a good friend who is Autistic and he has the same style of formulating sentences. 🙃

• +1
He looks like a fairly average guy to me
That's the point. I'm Truecel. @russiancel can confirm this.

Shit, my SMV would go up by at least 10x if I was just a MTN asian male.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244, Deleted member 27987 and HeightPilledum
That's the point. I'm Truecel. @russiancel can confirm this.

Shit, my SMV would go up by at least 10x if I was just a MTN asian male.
you are an old fart also. Truly over bro.

• +1
I have a good friend who is Autistic and he has the same style of formulating sentences. 🙃
I'm so fuckign depressed. Every time I think "you know what, at least I'm sort of tall", I measure myself and I'm an entire CM shorter than last time (I read it wrong before), I tell myself "at least I'm getting better at social interacting", then people correctly identify that I'm autistic just from a single sentence - then I look at "muh incel studies" showing Asian men are the least attractive then think to myself "at least I'm not Asian" - then I look in the mirror.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 27987
you are an old fart also. Truly over bro.
You're right, but can you give rep though after roasting me?

NVM: just noticed you did.

See, this is what being ugly does to you - you end up on looksmax begging for rep from other incels.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
I'm so fuckign depressed. Every time I think "you know what, at least I'm sort of tall", I measure myself and I'm an entire CM shorter than last time (I read it wrong before), I tell myself "at least I'm getting better at social interacting", then people correctly identify that I'm autistic just from a single sentence - then I look at "muh incel studies" showing Asian men are the least attractive then think to myself "at least I'm not Asian" - then I look in the mirror.
Joined Feb 10, 2023 moment

• JFL
  • Love it
My other account was banned in 2020, and I was on lookism before that. I truly am an oldcel mr Jan 13, 2023
been on lookism since early 2018 but ok

@brain_destruction what "One Kiss" remix is in the video? I need to play it on repeat while staring into the mirror contemplating slitting my throat.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27987