"Your bones need exercise" is it true and what is the gym's effect on bones at development?

JCaesar

JCaesar

ascend or rope
This has been a debate for long but is the gym good for your development, height and/or bones and can it make them thicker and more robust?
I know people talk about wrist size reduction over the generations so can it be since lack of proper exercise?

pre adulthood yes post idk

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: bradpittshairline and JCaesar
Minimal results if post puberty

• Hmm...
Reactions: JCaesar
If during puberty what could happen?
With a healthy diet and good consistent sleep while exercising often (don't over-train as your body needs time to recover) will lead to higher test than the average man. Bone is very expensive to make for the body so make sure to eat clean nutritious food whether your bulking or cutting (NEVER and i mean NEVER go for the dirty bulk although cheat days are fine).

• Hmm...
This has been a debate for long but is the gym good for your development, height and/or bones and can it make them thicker and more robust?
I know people talk about wrist size reduction over the generations so can it be since lack of proper exercise?
Your bones need to be smashed

• Hmm...
With a healthy diet and good consistent sleep while exercising often (don't over-train as your body needs time to recover) will lead to higher test than the average man. Bone is very expensive to make for the body so make sure to eat clean nutritious food whether your bulking or cutting (NEVER and i mean NEVER go for the dirty bulk although cheat days are fine).
I mean would the extra test make a difference in bone development assuming it's still done during puberty, wouldn't it and the hgh just go to building or repairing more muscle instead of height and bones and such?

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and JCaesar
You're being real about bonesmashing or larp lmao?
Bonesmashing works but is extremely risky and is not worth the boost in bone growth

• Woah
I mean would the extra test make a difference in bone development assuming it's still done during puberty, wouldn't it and the hgh just go to building or repairing more muscle instead of height and bones and such?
The test alone from just working out would give you negligible results but that combined with the other things i mentioned would most likely give you noticeable results.

• Hmm...
Yeah, you're body responds to the environmental strain put upon it. Look at a lot of people in combat sports. They have more robust bones then the general population. Although, it could be that those people have a proclivity toward those sports through high natural testosterone production, especially prenatal T. Which causes a lot of dimorphism of the face.

• Hmm...
The test alone from just working out would give you negligible results but that combined with the other things i mentioned would most likely give you noticeable results.
Would you recommend focusing or working out (or doing sports and stuff like swimming) and sleep to have more robust bones if I'm almost 16? Also wouldn't all the test and gh boost from it just go to the muscles instead of the face in the end tho?

Yeah, you're body responds to the environmental strain put upon it. Look at a lot of people in combat sports. They have more robust bones then the general population. Although, it could be that those people have a proclivity toward those sports through high natural testosterone production, especially prenatal T. Which causes a lot of dimorphism of the face.
I mean, wouldn't that just be a correlation not equal causation since those people could have had already high T as you said? There are sport champions like Andrew Tate who barely have bones even tho they practiced sports a lot

• +1
Reactions: Outlier
Would you recommend focusing or working out (or doing sports and stuff like swimming) and sleep to have more robust bones if I'm almost 16? Also wouldn't all the test and gh boost from it just go to the muscles instead of the face in the end tho?
I would definitely recommend sports and being active in general (rest just as hard as you are active) to have more robust bones, and as for your second point, the test would make your face more dimorphic and masculine since your still going through puberty and the only way gh could go to the muscles would be through stimulation of collagen synthesis in the tendon and skeletal muscle, which leads to better exercise training and increased muscle strength but don't expect a massive increase in muscle due to gh.

• +1
I would definitely recommend sports and being active in general (rest just as hard as you are active) to have more robust bones, and as for your second point, the test would make your face more dimorphic and masculine since your still going through puberty and the only way gh could go to the muscles would be through stimulation of collagen synthesis in the tendon and skeletal muscle, which leads to better exercise training and increased muscle strength but don't expect a massive increase in muscle due to gh.
Thanks, I'm tryna get more sleep since I slept like shit due to school. Sso the "gym stunting your growth" saying isn't true after all?

I mean, wouldn't that just be a correlation not equal causation since those people could have had already high T as you said? There are sport champions like Andrew Tate who barely have bones even tho they practiced sports a lot
That's what I really don't know. Does combat sports correlate with High-T and better bone development, or does combat sports cause High-T and bone development? I'd argue it's probably somewhere between the two hypothetical theories.

Bonesmashing works but is extremely risky and is not worth the boost in bone growth
Dont fighters in martial arts and boxing do bonesmashing in a way?

gym is not some magic thing that will make u chad if u bench 300lbs
gym= exercises with weight
exercises, any sport, calisthenic, HIIT will boost ur test and hgh
more test and hgh - more bones

gym is not some magic thing that will make u chad if u bench 300lbs
gym= exercises with weight
exercises, any sport, calisthenic, HIIT will boost ur test and hgh
more test and hgh - more bones
Wolfs law

• +1
Reactions: lowerthirdking