Your brain makes you think you’re better looking then you really are

D

Deleted member 20399

Ugliest man alive
I wish I was handsome

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Deleted member 25938, Mouthbreath and 1 other person
I've computed every ratio and rigorously analysed my soft tissue on the transverse, sagittal and frontal plane.

I know where I stand and my probability of ascension is lower than my chances of winning the lottery.

• +1
Reactions: phookmumb, pardocel, Deleted member 20399 and 1 other person
I've computed every ratio and rigorously analysed my soft tissue on the transverse, sagittal and frontal plane.

I know where I stand and my probability of ascension is lower than my chances of winning the lottery.
Haven’t u had sex? Stfu

• JFL
Reactions: pardocel
Time to ignore this schizophrenic Manlet

the front camera pill is brutal

• +1
Reactions: lungorichard, Deleted member 20399 and pardocel
Haven’t u had sex? Stfu
I've made out with 7-8 LTB girls' for a short amount of time in the club. These girls' were max 4-5/10 and no makeout lasted for longer than 30 seconds. Most of them weren't that into me (even though they were drunk), and made it out with better-looking men. Bear in my mind I spent a year going out twice a week.

I haven't even got close to sex and I am almost 24yrs old. Don't compare out situations. Mine is much worse than urs.

0 social circle and 0 matches from online dating.

What separates me from the high inhib mental-cels here is that I spent a year putting myself out there. Acting low inhib, soft-maxxing and on certain occasions even cold approaching. I got nothing. No FOID has ever crushed on me and I have been on this planet for almost 1/4 of a century.

You're a whiney bitch, while I go through eternal damnation and struggle beyond your comprehension. I am the biggest victim there has ever been. Living with my level of looks is existing as a second-class citizen in this society.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 20399 and pardocel
I've made out with 7-8 LTB girls' for a short amount of time in the club. These girls' were max 4-5/10 and no makeout lasted for longer than 30 seconds. Most of them weren't that into me (even though they were drunk), and made it out with better-looking men. Bear in my mind I spent a year going out twice a week.

I haven't even got close to sex and I am almost 24yrs old. Don't compare out situations. Mine is much worse than urs.

0 social circle and 0 matches from online dating.

What separates me from the high inhib mental-cels here is that I spent a year putting myself out there. Acting low inhib, soft-maxxing and on certain occasions even cold approaching. I got nothing. No FOID has ever crushed on me and I have been on this planet for almost 1/4 of a century.

You're a whiney bitch, while I go through eternal damnation and struggle beyond your comprehension. I am the biggest victim there has ever been. Living with my level of looks is existing as a second-class citizen in this society.
Oh sorry I didn’t realise

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
You want me kill myself
Dont you ???
Faggot

kane-mirror.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22553