Your camera will never capture your beauty

EnglandBadman

EnglandBadman

Ex Drug Dealer
Take a picture of an attractive person on your phone and compare the pic to how attractive they are irl. You’ll realise that people look way better irl because of multiple factors such as lens distortion, depth perception and correct proportions.

I took this picture of this actual chadlit that i saw irl, and wanted to share with .org. When i saw the picture, he looked nothing like how he did irl. Irl his eyes were bright green and stood out strikingly, his face ratios seemed very proportional and his skin seemed to glow. In real life, the thing i noticed from being in a busy shopping mall, is that almost everyone had something admirable about themselves, i think vibrancy/contrast/colouring is greatly improved irl by the human eye.
92CA556C D592 49E6 BE89 BCC2031F152C

this was him on camera.

Certain faces look worse on camera. People with big noses such as the guy in the pic, their noses get enlarged by the camera. People with long faces, their face are lengthened by lens distortion. People with bad skin, their skin imperfections are only excentuated by certain cameras.

To remember:
  • Lens Distortion: Camera lenses can introduce distortion, making certain facial features appear larger or out of proportion, especially for those with prominent noses or long faces.
  • Depth Perception: Our eyes perceive depth and three-dimensionality in real life, while photos are two-dimensional representations. This can make people appear flatter and less dynamic in pictures.
  • Lighting Differences: Lighting conditions vary, and harsh lighting can cast unflattering shadows and emphasize imperfections, whereas the human eye naturally adapts to different lighting situations.
  • Facial Expressions: In person, we can see a person's changing facial expressions, which often convey attractiveness and charm. Photos capture only a single moment and may miss these nuances.
  • Photos Capture Moments: Photos capture a specific moment, which may not always reflect a person's overall attractiveness or how they appear throughout various expressions and interactions.

If your a subhuman on camera it doesn’t mean your a chad irl, but if you feel you look terrible on camera but still get attention from women then your probably better looking than you think.

It makes me wonder how good celebritites like chico, o’ pry, brad pitt and delisola look irl when they already look this good on camera:
F6671C1E F11F 4269 B58D 193DED27D4AE

Their beauty must be insane in real life.
Same guy different camera btw ->
F04AC5F7 7715 4BCA 8E10 1A22E9037E46

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: lebronjames23, Deleted member 72783, buflek and 38 others
most users here fraud on pics and see themselves as better than they really are IRL already.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LegitUser, ggg.tv🤫, Lynxress and 25 others
You will either look worse from bad picture taking or better from good picture taking, frauding is king especially for getting attention online

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, poopoohead, Xangsane and 9 others
You will either look worse from bad picture taking or better from good picture taking, frauding is king especially for getting attention online
How do you actually fraud pics tho? From what i know i dont fraud my pictures, i just take them from certain angles, e.g near eye height and from my good side of my face. Is this considered frauding?

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, hardestmfintheroom and pentamogged9000
How do you actually fraud pics tho? From what i know i dont fraud my pictures, i just take them from certain angles, e.g near eye height and from my good side of my face. Is this considered frauding?
There's a lot that goes into frauding, I have been meaning to make a thread on it for a while. It is mainly the camera you are using, lighting, angles, your posture, your expression, debloating in preparation for the picture etc

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, poopoohead and PickleTheSlayer
most users here fraud on pics and see themselves as better than they really are IRL already.
The ones who were here longer learn to take better pictures to the point of only seeing themselves from good angles and lighting whereas the low iq or new users see themselves as the subhuman distorted version of themselves

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zharupodrugu, humanoidsub7 and Acne Victim
Irl his eyes were bright green and stood out strikingly
My eyes are usually called dark green, or sometimes hazel IRL, but when I take photos with overhead lighting they look poo brown or black.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Nick.Harte, FutureChadronelite, poopoohead and 2 others
Wow lens distortion pilled

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Nick.Harte, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Detective and 1 other person
The ones who were here longer learn to take better pictures to the point of only seeing themselves from good angles and lighting whereas the low iq or new users see themselves as the subhuman distorted version of themselves
Yeah. And then niggers with retarded standards will underrate the greycels while thinking all of their incel friends (who are by coincidence HTN+ only) mog everyone in the streets lol.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 4397, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 3 others
COPE GIGACHAD LOOKS GOOD DISTORTED OR NOT

COPE GIGACHAD LOOKS GOOD DISTORTED OR NOT
I knew a retard would misunderstand or not read the thread properly so ill clear it up as early as possible.

Yes gigachad will even look good distorted, but he will look even better irl. The camera wont capture his true beauty. Read the title

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Detective, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and 2 others
I knew a retard would misunderstand or not read the thread properly so ill clear it up as early as possible.

Yes gigachad will even look good distorted, but he will look even better irl. The camera wont capture his true beauty. Read the title
I don't read tbh I'm retarded... So far:

Ugly manlet ethnic retard poor....

Subhuman SAINT

Tfw you look better in selfie than irl

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
There's a lot that goes into frauding, I have been meaning to make a thread on it for a while. It is mainly the camera you are using, lighting, angles, your posture, your expression, debloating in preparation for the picture etc
please drop the guide bro I need to instagrammaxx asap

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L, Deleted member 43705 and 1 other person
If you end up making a thread on it, plz tag me. Im a complete novice when it comes to shit like that

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese, 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L and Deleted member 43705
You can only fraud so much, imo a little fraud don't hurt nobody, why would someone post a picture of themselves at the worst possible angle the moment they woke up, it reminds me of that one opry picture where he looks subhuman and deformed even though everyone knows hes gigachad tier even irl, frauding in my books is using photoshop and such, there are acceptable levels of fraud and fraud that crosses the line, I think alot of the autists online who call fraud are coping when even without the fraud the face really doesnt change significantly.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Akhi and EnglandBadman
that dellisola pic got me wet bro

• JFL
Reactions: EnglandBadman
Sorry but this is cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
chads looks good in candids

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
that’s why it’s so scary to go on a date with someone you never met

you cant know if your a fraud

• +1
Reactions: T50 Mogger
Take a picture of an attractive person on your phone and compare the pic to how attractive they are irl. You’ll realise that people look way better irl because of multiple factors such as lens distortion, depth perception and correct proportions.

I took this picture of this actual chadlit that i saw irl, and wanted to share with .org. When i saw the picture, he looked nothing like how he did irl. Irl his eyes were bright green and stood out strikingly, his face ratios seemed very proportional and his skin seemed to glow. In real life, the thing i noticed from being in a busy shopping mall, is that almost everyone had something admirable about themselves, i think vibrancy/contrast/colouring is greatly improved irl by the human eye.View attachment 2493498
this was him on camera.

Certain faces look worse on camera. People with big noses such as the guy in the pic, their noses get enlarged by the camera. People with long faces, their face are lengthened by lens distortion. People with bad skin, their skin imperfections are only excentuated by certain cameras.

To remember:
  • Lens Distortion: Camera lenses can introduce distortion, making certain facial features appear larger or out of proportion, especially for those with prominent noses or long faces.
  • Depth Perception: Our eyes perceive depth and three-dimensionality in real life, while photos are two-dimensional representations. This can make people appear flatter and less dynamic in pictures.
  • Lighting Differences: Lighting conditions vary, and harsh lighting can cast unflattering shadows and emphasize imperfections, whereas the human eye naturally adapts to different lighting situations.
  • Facial Expressions: In person, we can see a person's changing facial expressions, which often convey attractiveness and charm. Photos capture only a single moment and may miss these nuances.
  • Photos Capture Moments: Photos capture a specific moment, which may not always reflect a person's overall attractiveness or how they appear throughout various expressions and interactions.

If your a subhuman on camera it doesn’t mean your a chad irl, but if you feel you look terrible on camera but still get attention from women then your probably better looking than you think.

It makes me wonder how good celebritites like chico, o’ pry, brad pitt and delisola look irl when they already look this good on camera:
View attachment 2493501
Same guy different camera btw ->View attachment 2493529
IMG 6429

Tashdorje looking unremarkable from a raw selfie. Cameras can really mess up depth, vibrancy and jaw angularity.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead and EnglandBadman
Those actors, models and celebs in general mostly get pictures in perfect lighting and professional cameras. They can be easily mogged by Chads/stacies you see irl

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
If you end up making a thread on it, plz tag me. Im a complete novice when it comes to shit like that
This forum could definitely use a fraud maxxing guide from someone who knows their shit.

I took this picture of this actual chadlit that i saw irl, and wanted to share with .org. When i saw the picture, he looked nothing like how he did irl. Irl his eyes were bright green and stood out strikingly, his face ratios seemed very proportional and his skin seemed to glow. In real life, the thing i noticed from being in a busy shopping mall, is that almost everyone had something admirable about themselves, i think vibrancy/contrast/colouring is greatly improved irl by the human eye.View attachment 2493498
this was him on camera.

To remember:

View attachment 2493501
models look better in edited photos than irl most of the time

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

this was him on camera.

To remember:

View attachment 2493501
B

this was him on camera.

To remember:

View attachment 2493501
B

this was him on camera.

To remember:

View attachment 2493501
good post but why'd you take a pic of him :feelswow:

• JFL
Reactions: T50 Mogger and EnglandBadman

this was him on camera.

To remember:

View attachment 2493501
B

so real life maxxing or what ?

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Maaan wtf is this cope

Are you using a phone from 2009 ?
Most modern phone cameras make you look better than irl

Most girls always look a point better in pics
So do lots of guys when I look at their instas

Maaan wtf is this cope

Are you using a phone from 2009 ?
Most modern phone cameras make you look better than irl

Most girls always look a point better in pics
So do lots of guys when I look at their instas
Idk i use iphone 7

Hmm well newer iPhone cameras make you look better
Which generation? Is it all of the ones after iphone 11 or 14 or something like that?

• +1
Reactions: EnglandBadman
Now imagine what Chico, Barett, Opry, and other PSL Gods see when they look at themselves in the mirror.

this was him on camera.

To remember:

View attachment 2493501
Over

Not squinting vs squinting. Still brutal camerapill