• IMG_2202.png
    IMG_2202.png
    248.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2198.jpeg
    IMG_2198.jpeg
    257.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Glimpse, looks_of_p and Angutoid
im learning it rn, watching tjr's course. i dont know too much but so far i have only put money in SPY for long term invesment. if you know a place i can learn from i would appriciate it if you let me know

Already scalping up join before to late
yeaaaaaa…..

I knew some was up.

and after seeing telegram my suspicions are right.:lul:

• +1
Reactions: ascension
yeaaaaaa…..

I knew some was up.

and after seeing telegram my suspicions are right.:lul:
Nigga was suspicions, signals are your suspicions? nigga are you that broke that you need to play fbi and get nothing from it?, funny braindead:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: User28823
Nigga was suspicions, signals are your suspicions? nigga are you that broke that you need to play fbi and get nothing from it?, funny braindead:lul:
no idiot. you have a demo trading account and post your “profits” on multiple forums

then tell people “here’s my telegram where I give you my trades” but you charge them

It’s all a scam. There been countless people who’ve done the same thing you are trying to do in this forum and in blackhatworld too

• +1
Reactions: ascension
no idiot. you have a demo trading account and post your “profits” on multiple forums

then tell people “here’s my telegram where I give you my trades” but you charge them

It’s all a scam. There been countless people who’ve done the same thing you are trying to do in this forum and in blackhatworld too
:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:, u didnt nothing rn lol, u can ask multiple people that i say that i dont add to my telegram i will tag them soon,

Attachments

• 77BEBFEC-F8D5-4C42-AC36-BA6386A96C51.jpeg
    77BEBFEC-F8D5-4C42-AC36-BA6386A96C51.jpeg
    236.8 KB · Views: 0
:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:, u didnt nothing rn lol, u can ask multiple people that i say that i dont add to my telegram i will tag them soon,
did i ask that i want money for any shit ? @Angutoid @PseudoMaxxer @udeactive @user123456 @cyprian_tomaszewski @maou @MA_ascender @Polar

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, MA_ascender and Angutoid

go kys please

Attachments

• IMG_2207.jpeg
    IMG_2207.jpeg
    502.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2206.jpeg
    IMG_2206.jpeg
    640.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2205.jpeg
    IMG_2205.jpeg
    470.8 KB · Views: 0
kurwa polski ahahahah

love the country tho, i moved there for couple months after i turned 18

nie umiem mowic po polsku xD

kurwa polski ahahahah

love the country tho, i moved there for couple months after i turned 18

nie umiem mowic po polsku xD
sadly i dont live in my country anymore

did i ask that i want money for any shit ? @Angutoid @PseudoMaxxer @udeactive @user123456 @cyprian_tomaszewski @maou @MA_ascender @Polar
Nah he dropped free signals didn't ask for money

bhai you're buying 20 lots tho

also if u would have bit of knowledge u will copymy signals like this
Read Book Club GIF
please don't stop the signals bhai do yo have a telegram channel

Image 28

Wtf are these attachments :feelskek::feelskek: