YOUR CHILDHOOD AFFECTS YOUR ENTIRE FUTURE

Deleted member 5001

Deleted member 5001

Banned
Be born in this world with bad genetics means you are fucked.

But your childhood plays a big role to in the rest of your life.

Having no father who would teach u lifelessons, have fun with and and hits you often
Then your typical narcy hysterical emotional mom who is really (and i mean really) insecure and only cared and makes everything all about herself where you only want to please them developing anxiety

With your anaxiety you are developing NO SOCIAL SKLLIS

Then you are fucked in school because people will bully you and crush your confidence what was already non-existent

Afterwards you will live with Narcism disorder, Anxiety and Social skills as peanuts and limited confidence

Imagine being born in a loving family, Get positive experience with people and not being afraid and getting encouraged to do all kinds of things and care what is best for you

I would be in such a better place now if i was raised completely different instead i am bitter and blame my parents to this rotting on autism.me. Like i have this mindset where i am chad but i always be that kid

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Hero of the Imperium, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
water

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 5001
Can relate gray cel

Can relate gray cel it's over in multiple ways

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5001 and Good_Little_Goy
Literally my life rn :feelswah: I'm going to rope I can't live like this

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5001 and RAITEIII
lol if you got hit by your father
instantly a retard

What happened to u
Basically what OP said above in the first paragraph.
No social skills / rarely go out when I was a kid / divorced parents and overprotective mother. I can't even look or talk to ppl I don't know

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII
No social skills / rarely go out when I was a kid / divorced parents and overprotective mother. I can't even look or talk to ppl I don't know
I can relate and I'm unable to change it.

It fucking sucks I cannot connect with people as easily...

• So Sad
Reactions: godirl
I can relate and I'm unable to change it.

It fucking sucks I cannot connect with people as easily...

• +1
Reactions: godirl

feyenoords me

Be born in this world with bad genetics means you are fucked.

But your childhood plays a big role to in the rest of your life.

Having no father who would teach u lifelessons, have fun with and and hits you often
Then your typical narcy hysterical emotional mom who is really (and i mean really) insecure and only cared and makes everything all about herself where you only want to please them developing anxiety

With your anaxiety you are developing NO SOCIAL SKLLIS

Then you are fucked in school because people will bully you and crush your confidence what was already non-existent

Afterwards you will live with Narcism disorder, Anxiety and Social skills as peanuts and limited confidence

Imagine being born in a loving family, Get positive experience with people and not being afraid and getting encouraged to do all kinds of things and care what is best for you

I would be in such a better place now if i was raised completely different instead i am bitter and blame my parents to this rotting on autism.me. Like i have this mindset where i am chad but i always be that kid
Had a loving family, but still got bullied by my peers for years and my family is completely bluepilled in regards to advice and lifelessons.
This is suicidefuel close to not having a loving family.