Your childhood bullies probably have a better sex/social life than you.

Z

Zeta ascended

Kraken
Child bullies are sexier, more popular and have more dates than their victims when they grow up, new Canadian research suggests
https://incels.is/threads/all-my-sc...ram-while-i-rot-explain-this-cucktears.96670/
If you really think about it society respects men who dominate other men and hates the weird social outcast that got stuffed in a locker. Why do you think foids would rather give their pussy to a high t armed robber than his low t wagecuck victim (assuming they have the same psl rating)? I've seen at least 3 of my childhood bullies with Stacy girlfriends. Even in second grade my oneitis(at that time), told me she liked a guy who literally smacked me in front of the whole class. Seeing as to how the teacher did not do shit about it shows that other men respect high t bullies. I will never tell anybody about my childhood cuz they they probably lose all fucking respect for me. All I have now is just sociopathmaxxing , testosteronemaxxing and thugmaxxing. It's sad how you have to become what you don't want to be to get what you want out of life.

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing, Youngcell, 11gaijin and 2 others
Yup boyo. Aggressive low inhib animal-like men get all the pussy. Ironically, we raise our sons not to be like that so they are socialized and behave normally but then we sentence them to cuckoldry.

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing, Youngcell and Zeta ascended
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
I recently went on one of my bullies IG account.

[SuicideFuel]

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
Yup boyo. Aggressive low inhib animal-like men get all the pussy. Ironically, we raise our sons not to be like that so they are socialized and behave normally but then we sentence them to cuckoldry.
Just watch cucktears say shit like "thy're clearly more confident than you", "they respect wahmen", and worst of all "incels are they biggest bullies".

Not surprising, the bullies usually have superior sexually dimorphic traits such as frame and height.

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing
Just watch cucktears say shit like "thy're clearly more confident than you", "they respect wahmen", and worst of all "incels are they biggest bullies".
Bro my whole life I've been polite to everyone and honest, and still people would accuse me of being a psychopath, and my teacher once uttered something quietly about me being a rapist.

All bullies are manlets, bald or fat. (One is all 3 tbh) :lul:

Brutal. I was lucky that in my country people respect nerds lol. So even though other guys were targeted nobody ever targeted me because I was good in acads and popular. But the popularity didn’t bring pussy :feelsrope:
I recently went on one of my bullies IG account.

[SuicideFuel]
Tell me more

Tell me more
He has a smoking hot girlfriend. She’s a solid 8 imo.

Looks like he’s doing pretty well financially too. Fuck this world.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
All of my bullies were teachers, and even now all these years later, I can tell you that they were getting 0 action.

Ikr my bullies were high t (square chin , big shreded mfers ) as fuck but also 3 years olders . Glad i would just shot them both dead if shit happen now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back