Your entire life is determined by chance

Based_Toad

Based_Toad

Ethnic Manlet
whether you are a chad or incel is determined before you are even born. entirely dependent on a random combination of your parents genes. There is nothing you can do to change this. No amount of looksmaxxing, gymceling, NTmaxxing, or statusmaxxing will increase your chances of laying with becky or stacy. JFL

Your miserable fate has already been decided by the flip of a coin, the roll of a die

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
Sounds very cry baby and neurotic. U have to work for it as a subhuman ur not willing to risk your life for looks your not willing to risk being paralyzed for looks but real niggas like me we will risk it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21058, Chadeep, Deleted member 16110 and 1 other person
whether you are a chad or incel is determined before you are even born. entirely dependent on a random combination of your parents genes. There is nothing you can do to change this. No amount of looksmaxxing, gymceling, NTmaxxing, or statusmaxxing will increase your chances of laying with becky or stacy. JFL

Your miserable fate has already been decided by the flip of a coin, the roll of a die
i fucked your mom

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
very true.

there are also multiple times in your life where an arbitrary decision will get made by someone else that could changed the course of your life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
very true.

there are also multiple times in your life where an arbitrary decision will get made by someone else that could changed the course of your life.

It’s over I fear

It's brutal hopefully reincarnation is real