"Your Experience Is Your Rating" Is Cope Made By People Who Never Had Friends

PlayersGetPlayed

PlayersGetPlayed

Kraken
Over the course of my 19 years on this planet I have had multiple friends or people I just know in general, and let me tell you some of them were very attractive. Here's a list of the things I observed, that disprove the idea that "your true rating is your experience".

I knew a non-NT 7 ft htn who does slay now, but when he was still growing up he had the same autism problems as I did. I vividly remember a girl rejecting him, although he was popular so he could be a bad example.

I remember a person who some of you will consider chadlite, 6 ft 2, who never even touched a girl. He had kissed twice, one of which was in kindergarten. I'd spent most of these recent years talking to him, and I can assure you that he did not slay, or receive IOI's, despite his looks.

I remember hanging out with a 7 foot mtn once, same problem even though he should've been slaying according to heightpill. His neurodivergent nature ruined it for him.

I remember a shortcel chadlite-face I hung out with, who because he acted gay was also seen as gay. Women bullied him, men bullied him, nobody really respected him despite his face actually having been quite good on the eyes.

On the other hand, I also vividly remember multiple mtns receiving chad treatment, just because of their social nature.

Anyone who tells you that your experience is your true rating is coping. Your experience says very little about your true rating, it's all fairly objective. If you really want to know how good you look, just grab a mirror or something, it's really not that deep. But this argument is only made to make looksmaxxers feel bad, because 99% of you are all horribly autistic dwellers who never leave their room. So y'all will soypanic, thinking "muhh I have to be subhuman" when really you're just autistic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: uksucks, Snowskinned, nevermind2 and 13 others
Bump

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and Schizotypalcel
Bumpslop

• JFL
  • +1
Its over for whiteboys.
I know depoot lookalike whos stuck at home staring at waifus, whilst ukranians get slayed like pigs in a grey field.

Me myself first week of using snapchat got 1 date. Its all bs

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Acion, wsada, Suns9999 and 4 others
Its over for whiteboys.
I know depoot lookalike whos stuck at home staring at waifus, whilst ukranians get slayed like pigs in a grey field.

Me myself first week of using snapchat got 1 date. Its all bs
You'll get there. 1 date on snap is better than what most can boast about.

• JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii and Suns9999
Good thread.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Suns9999, DarkAscender and 1 other person
where tf you live where u around all these 7ft niggas

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and PlayersGetPlayed
Op just chilling with these niggas on the daily

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: noahwillascend, Snowskinned, Shkreliii and 6 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999 and Sprinkles
What's your point? That being a turboautist will hurt you in life and that pussy wont just fall out of the sky onto your dick? I'm pretty sure most people know this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, DarkAscender and Suns9999
where tf you live where u around all these 7ft niggas
Netherlands dont come here if you are a Manlet the mog is too much for my 5'9 ass

• JFL
  • +1
What's your point? That being a turboautist will hurt you in life and that pussy wont just fall out of the sky onto your dick? I'm pretty sure most people know this.
Read my post again and then you can decide what my point is. I made it quite clear

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
im a ltn manlet , still have slayed in all of my teens had multiple girls approach me first [ rare asf lmao ]

nt looks + harmony + nt brain = law

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: noahwillascend, Pikabro, PeakIncels and 4 others
im a ltn manlet , still have slayed in all of my teens had multiple girls approach me first [ rare asf lmao ]

Good for you tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999 and mayo mogger
Read my post again and then you can decide what my point is. I made it quite clear
Your point is that you know a bunch of chads who didn't get pussy, you know some sub5s who didn't get pussy, you know some normies who got pussy because they were social. I'm pretty sure most people here know you have to actually be able to talk to women to slay, so this thread is stupid

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pikabro, Suns9999 and Schizotypalcel
Your point is that you know a bunch of chads who didn't get pussy, you know some sub5s who didn't get pussy, you know some normies who got pussy because they were social. I'm pretty sure most people here know you have to actually be able to talk to women to slay, so this thread is stupid
You misread my point twice. Why would I make a point that everyone is already aware of?

I was simply trying to say that people who make the argument of your experience being your rating, are coping. And I provided my experience as an example. If you just knew how to read you would've gotten that just by looking at the title and this wouldn't have been an argument.

• JFL
  • Love it
You misread my point twice. Why would I make a point that everyone is already aware of?

I was simply trying to say that people who make the argument of your experience being your rating, are coping. And I provided my experience as an example. If you just knew how to read you would've gotten that just by looking at the title and this wouldn't have been an argument.
I'm pretty sure "your experience is your rating" is talking about your own individual experience, and you listed the experiences of other people.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pikabro, Suns9999 and DarkAscender
Over the course of my 19 years on this planet I have had multiple friends or people I just know in general, and let me tell you some of them were very attractive. Here's a list of the things I observed, that disprove the idea that "your true rating is your experience".

I knew a non-NT 7 ft htn who does slay now, but when he was still growing up he had the same autism problems as I did. I vividly remember a girl rejecting him, although he was popular so he could be a bad example.

I remember a person who some of you will consider chadlite, 6 ft 2, who never even touched a girl. He had kissed twice, one of which was in kindergarten. I'd spent most of these recent years talking to him, and I can assure you that he did not slay, or receive IOI's, despite his looks.

I remember hanging out with a 7 foot mtn once, same problem even though he should've been slaying according to heightpill. His neurodivergent nature ruined it for him.

I remember a shortcel chadlite-face I hung out with, who because he acted gay was also seen as gay. Women bullied him, men bullied him, nobody really respected him despite his face actually having been quite good on the eyes.

On the other hand, I also vividly remember multiple mtns receiving chad treatment, just because of their social nature.

Anyone who tells you that your experience is your true rating is coping. Your experience says very little about your true rating, it's all fairly objective. If you really want to know how good you look, just grab a mirror or something, it's really not that deep. But this argument is only made to make looksmaxxers feel bad, because 99% of you are all horribly autistic dwellers who never leave their room. So y'all will soypanic, thinking "muhh I have to be subhuman" when really you're just autistic.
Lifefuel :feelsmage::feelsmage:

• JFL
  • +1
Your correct and i agree.

For over 10 years i have been trying to explain the actual mechanism of attraction. All i will say is that, its way more than looks for a man.

In short, the climate for all men has dwindled very very drastically, and the suicide rates show that all men, of all races and ages commit suicide more than women, x4 as much. All i will say about this for now.

• JFL
  • +1

So real.

• JFL
  • +1
U can’t change ur brain chemistry but at the very least u can compensate with looks

• JFL
Reactions: Suns9999
I'm pretty sure "your experience is your rating" is talking about your own individual experience, and you listed the experiences of other people.
on top of that i think op is lying like shit and overrating his friends looks levels anyway

• +1
Reactions: Fusionxz, onskibidi, Pikabro and 3 others
on top of that i think op is lying like shit and overrating his friends looks levels anyway
Tbh when you look at the ratings he gives ppl on this forum.. :feelshmm:

My ratings are not bad y'all just underrate alot because ur insecure

yeah totally believeable story 7ft monsters and chadlites are just ur regular friends

yeah totally believeable story 7ft monsters and chadlites are just ur regular friends
You don't need to be a slayer to have tall attractive friends in Holland

You don't need to be a slayer to have tall attractive friends in Holland
ok maybe you are right in some way, but still looks is personality, looks is physiognomy, aspie behaviors are written on face, so it leads you to be an outcast cause you have problems connecting to normies on basic level, and they see it
but it's only my own experience so I am biased into thinking it is predetermined on genetics, all the social dynamics

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro and PlayersGetPlayed
ok maybe you are right in some way, but still looks is personality, looks is physiognomy, aspie behaviors are written on face, so it leads you to be an outcast cause you have problems connecting to normies on basic level, and they see it
but it's only my own experience so I am biased into thinking it is predetermined on genetics, all the social dynamics
what do you mean by ‘aspie behaviors are written on face’ I don’t think you can predict one’s NT just by face, there are weird looking people who could be deemed autistic without their fade haircut. and you can’t have that angry look in your eyes that’s another one

• JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed

I agree on this, saw it w my own eyes irl, with some friends
either you have the fuck energy or whatever implanted in your brain either you are a chad-lite and can never fuck anyway lol

• +1

Women are too insecure and high inhib to pursue hot men these days.

• +1
You'll get there. 1 date on snap is better than what most can boast about.
i got 2 more dates now,
i left out deets on 1st, i got many other girls but prioritized 1

might be only 1 date now cuz im going to smoke weed with a fattie no offence.
other one calls me a weirdo.

• +1
i got 2 more dates now,
i left out deets on 1st, i got many other girls but prioritized 1

might be only 1 date now cuz im going to smoke weed with a fattie no offence.
other one calls me a weirdo.
Y did you prioritise 1

just don’t be autistic , I have a friend who genuinely has a fried TikTok brain, acts really autistic.
at this point, it’s a burden to hang with him

• +1
just don’t be autistic , I have a friend who genuinely has a fried TikTok brain, acts really autistic.
at this point, it’s a burden to hang with him
For some of us it's not a choice sadly