Your experience on clen

5.5psl

5.5psl

GOODBYE
Users who have done a clen cycle what was your experience? How much lbs of weight did you lost ? Also can we use clen continuously for 10 weeks or do the 2 week on and off protocol ?
Users ig have done clen :
@marek937 @MongolTurk @Bitchwhipper2 @ChickenAndRiceBrah @InSplit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese, InSplit and vampyre
I haven’t used it yet but I know almost certainly that you have to do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. Something about the beta receptors resetting/tolerance/cardiovascular damage or something to that effect. It will still yield you consistent enough progress with that dosing protocol so there’s no need to do 10 weeks straight.

The average person will lose, I estimate, 1 lbs of fat a week if you eat the same amount of calories you typically would. I estimate this because it burns an additional 500ish(if you abuse tf out of it) calories a day from what I remember and that adds up to about 3500 a week which is equivalent to 1 lb of fat. If you’re in a deficit along with the clen though, you could obviously lose a lot more. Don’t quote me on this though, I’ve also read it’s only an additional 200-300 calories a day but I’m assuming that’s a low dosage

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
I have used it 2 months ago and did it for a month.
1st week: 40mcg
2nd-3rd week: 80mcg
4th week: 120mcg
For the first two weeks I experienced tons of energy even tho i was in a huge kcal deficit.
I ate 1500-2000 kcal almost every day with weights and cardio but once a week i binge ate around 8000 kcal but still lost 1-2lbs a week.
I went from 77kg to about 72kg in that timeframe so overall i think it was worth it.

But in december i had a "fuck it" mentality so i binged on junk food most days and i got up to 80kg JFL

• +1
Reactions: Jungcuck and 5.5psl
Users who have done a clen cycle what was your experience? How much lbs of weight did you lost ? Also can we use clen continuously for 10 weeks or do the 2 week on and off protocol ?
Users ig have done clen :
@marek937 @MongolTurk @Bitchwhipper2 @ChickenAndRiceBrah @InSplit
I used it for 2-3 months. I didn't log my weight but lost a considerable amount of fat due to gym and starving.

My conclusion after researching was;

You dont have to cycle it on and off. It will keep working you just wont get the stimulating effect and naturally it works better at the first couple of weeks.

Just take 40mcg every day and up it to 80mcg max.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl