Your experience on steroids?

gaymidget

gaymidget

Platinum
How did you feel? Did you have more energy? Leaner face? Did it lift your depression?

just be natty

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
Lost all my hair

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Lorsss
I think fin + ru should be able to keep the reaper away with moderate roid usage.
Even thatbwon't be enough ifbyou're prone to it

Even thatbwon't be enough ifbyou're prone to it

Why? Fin blocks most dht and ru takes care of the receptors in general which should prevent the t and the remaining dht from harming you.

• +1
Reactions: Swole bravo
Why? Fin blocks most dht and ru takes care of the receptors in general which should prevent the t and the remaining dht from harming you.
Testosterone by itself causes hair loss

Testosterone by itself causes hair loss
Yes, but ru58841 will block the androgen receptors of your hair which prevents the negative effects of t as well.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Yes, but ru58841 will block the androgen receptors of your hair which prevents the negative effects of t as well.
I agree i am thinking about switching to sarms tbh i want to stay nw1

It had no effect on my depression. I was miserable on Test enanthate.
Only positive was that recovery after gym was very fast and my sex drive was through the roof.

Aside from that I got:
- Cystic acne all over my back
- Hair loss (for the first time in my life)
- Heart-related issues (and shortness of breath)

Steroids are absolutely not worth it. My hair got thinner on test and it's remained that way for 5 years!

• +1
Reactions: Deusmaximus
Sounds scary and dangerous.
What was your dosage? You think trt (150mg e5d) could have more benefits than risks?

Proviron made me feel good however it can supress T in teenagers

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    118.5 KB · Views: 7
  • strvmme1974.pdf
    477.5 KB · Views: 1
My muscle insertions and hormone levels make it so I don’t need roids...One of the few good qualities I was born with...

When I was on them I blew up and looked degenerate...I’m approaching that point even without them right now. Everything grows very quickly and I get extremely thick fast.

It had no effect on my depression. I was miserable on Test enanthate.
Only positive was that recovery after gym was very fast and my sex drive was through the roof.

Aside from that I got:
- Cystic acne all over my back
- Hair loss (for the first time in my life)

Steroids are absolutely not worth it. My hair got thinner on test and it's remained that way for 5 years!
what was your dosage and did you do before inbetween and after bloodwork?

what was your dosage and did you do before inbetween and after bloodwork?
400mg p/w I think? I can't remember, it was a long time ago. It was a pretty standard dosage. No I didn't do any bloodwork and no PCT either.

400mg p/w I think? I can't remember, it was a long time ago. It was a pretty standard dosage. No I didn't do any bloodwork and no PCT either.
May I ask what kind of heart problems you got? Do you have a family history of heart problems or is it possible that your heart wasn't totally fine before starting the cycle?

How did you feel? Did you have more energy? Leaner face? Did it lift your depression?
How can you get them online?I live in Italy and it is very hard to get them