Your Experience with Finasteride

lasthope

lasthope

at the surgeon's office
Guys that tried Finasteride can you share you Experience with it?

Like did you get sides? If yes did they go away after discontinuation? Did you get Bloodwork done before taken fin?

And which Dosage you take/took?

1ml everyday for say a month or two..cant remember..got sides within a week or two..ball ache..then during the last week I was about to have sex then 😒....quit straight way....two days later DHT came back like a storm.. hair jumped out my scalp. Swore never to take that tranny drug again...yes its used as a tranny drug.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
Guys that tried Finasteride can you share you Experience with it?

Like did you get sides? If yes did they go away after discontinuation? Did you get Bloodwork done before taken fin?

And which Dosage you take/took?
6 months so far no sides, maintaining nicely tbh (1mg everyday)

• +1
Reactions: audreyen and lasthope
1ml everyday for say a month or two..cant remember..got sides within a week or two..ball ache..then during the last week I was about to have sex then 😒....quit straight way....two days later DHT came back like a storm.. hair jumped out my scalp. Swore never to take that tranny drug again...yes its used as a tranny drug.
cope u fucking pussy, fin isn't tranny drug, Dutasteride is

• +1
Nate descension 1

FIN B4 AND AFTER

• JFL
Reactions: Thomsson, TsarTsar444, AH1882 and 3 others
0.5 mg for like 7 months now, no sides
felt horny af the first month on it due to the increased t it gives but it later subsided to normal

• +1
I was once in the same room as a finasteride pill and I breathed the poisonous air, now my dick is starting to fall off and I developed manboobs.

Been taking it 3xweek for 2 years. Horny AF all the time. Even when I get laid.

• +1
1 mg a day since january. thicker hairline and no sides. hair shed like crazy between month 3 and 5.
Btw, if you are in the <5% who can't get hard because of the drug, thats unlucky (not talking about the nocebo)
It raises T by 15%, but they call it "tranny drug", lol

• +1
Lifefuel need to start soon

2 years of taking
1,25 mg (5mg split into four)
+mostly maintain, maybe a very little regrowth

Noticeable sides:
- weaker erections, it varied, sometimes got better, sometimes worse, but the overall decrease was noticeable
- mild gyno after 2 years

• +1
1mg everyday for 4 months and got some mild side effects (lower semen volume/consistency) but experience regrowth/increased hair density

Took a few months off and now have been cycling with 0.25mg EOD for the past few weeks with no side effects.

Will continue with a microdosing cycle of 0.25mg EOD for 6 months and increase to 0.5mg EOD eventually.

• +1
I took 1.25mg every day for 4 months until I started having no pleasure from orgasms

• +1
just inject t for sexual function,

• +1
Reactions: BrickTop