Your experiences on eyelash serums ?

Mr.cope

Mr.cope

Life ends at 18
I just take oral castor oil, I think it works tbh my lashes look a bit longer maybe it's placebo though

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman
It got in my eyes
I can't see anymore

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer and Danish_Retard

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220405_012101_com.android.chrome_edit_159040142493440.jpg
    Screenshot_20220405_012101_com.android.chrome_edit_159040142493440.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
i used etude house eyelash serum.
works good

Before / Afters?
i dont have pics. because I don't document stuff. I just see if it works

the results were good. I recall. Really good stuff. worth the 5 usd or whatever it costed

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
I’ve been using topical castor oil on my eyebrows and lashes every night for the past year and they have improved. Nothing drastic but it’s to be expected from oils. They start improving very quickly in the first month but then it slow down a bit. Highly recommend.

I’ve heard that latisse has some ingredient that causes the fat in your eyelids and around your eyes to decrease which can cause more UEE and wrinkles. So i myself will peobably never use latisse.

I may start applying lavender and coconut oil mixture on my lashes and brows soon. If i do i can let you know if it works.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
So, bimatoprost, lumigan serums 100% works. Castor oil may work for someone but its a cheapest option

the results were good. I recall. Really good stuff. worth the 5 usd or whatever it costed

Was it just for eyelash?

I'm going to do a eyebrow transplant

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman

I've read that eyelash serums once you stopped using them literally a lot of your eyelashes fall out very quickly, as the serum speeds up the shedding cycle.

Did this happen to you?
Coz I don't want to keep using the product to keep long lashes

Jennifer Myers used castor oil for 6 years and her lashes are super long but I don't want to exactly use for 6 years for results lol
Plus I feel castor oil does not increase thickness of lashes themselves

I've read that eyelash serums once you stopped using them literally a lot of your eyelashes fall out very quickly, as the serum speeds up the shedding cycle.

Did this happen to you?

Jennifer Myers used castor oil for 6 years and her lashes are super long but I don't want to exactly use for 6 years for results lol
They don’t fall out quickly, they fall out gradually. Same with minoxidil and hair/eyebrows/eyelashes

They don’t fall out quickly, they fall out gradually. Same with minoxidil and hair/eyebrows/eyelashes
is there no way to prevent this? or just part of growth cycle speeding up due to serum

ive been reading where loads of women lost all their eyebrows in a few days period after stopping the serum. due to the growth cycle the serum sped it up

my natural eyelashes are okay never complimented but they are pretty long, i just know i could have them amazing with a serum. or do i stick with castor oil for the long haul

is there no way to prevent this? or just part of growth cycle speeding up due to serum

ive been reading where loads of women lost all their eyebrows in a few days period after stopping the serum. due to the growth cycle the serum sped it up

my natural eyelashes are okay never complimented but they are pretty long, i just know i could have them amazing with a serum. or do i stick with castor oil for the long haul
Depends on how patient you are. The bottles last a couple months which is why they seem a little pricey. They work pretty fast you start seeing results in about 2-3 weeks and only gets better after that
When you stop the serum they fall out gradually/slowly but they return right back to normal

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Depends on how patient you are. The bottles last a couple months which is why they seem a little pricey. They work pretty fast you start seeing results in about 2-3 weeks and only gets better after that
When you stop the serum they fall out gradually/slowly but they return right back to normal
coolso it'll just go back to how my lashes were before the serums.

if thats the case i may give them a try

just the horror storys of the women losing all their lashses put me off

eyes are something nobody compliments me on so eyelashes may give something positive to them

Did this happen to you?
i did not notice that.
but after stopping for some time, I returned back to how it was before. But not worse than before

the one I used, has different stuff in them than castor oil.

ingredients:
WATER / AQUA / EAU, GLYCERYL POLYMETHACRYLATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, LITHIUM MAGNESIUM SODIUM SILICATE (NANO), AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, ALCOHOL, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF WATER, ZINGIBER OFFICINALE (GINGER) ROOT EXTRACT, BIOTIN, TOCOPHEROL

• +1
i did not notice that.
but after stopping for some time, I returned back to how it was before. But not worse than before

the one I used, has different stuff in them than castor oil.

ingredients:
WATER / AQUA / EAU, GLYCERYL POLYMETHACRYLATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, LITHIUM MAGNESIUM SODIUM SILICATE (NANO), AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, ALCOHOL, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF WATER, ZINGIBER OFFICINALE (GINGER) ROOT EXTRACT, BIOTIN, TOCOPHEROL
Good there's no patisserie in your serum coz it burns eyelid fat and makes skin go dark
If this go back to how they were but a bit better i may give it a try tbh

I want eyelashes like these lol

Attachments

• 2828074_god_tier_uber_prettyboy_eyelashes_and_brows.jpg
    2828074_god_tier_uber_prettyboy_eyelashes_and_brows.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 0
Get hands on latisse. But rogaine grew my eyebrows and eyelashes like a mother. The problem is you have to do it forever

• +1
Reactions: CopeTilliRope
Good there's no patisserie in your serum coz it burns eyelid fat and makes skin go dark
If this go back to how they were but a bit better i may give it a try tbh

I want eyelashes like these lol
would be cool to have such big nes.

this eye serum I use.
they say the BIOTIN does most of the job

• +1
Get hands on latisse. But rogaine grew my eyebrows and eyelashes like a mother. The problem is you have to do it forever
do you use it on your hairline only and it went systemic? or you used it on eyebrows aswell? thanks

No I put
do you use it on your hairline only and it went systemic? or you used it on eyebrows aswell? thanks
it on my eyebrows and eyelashes with one of those eyebrow Wand things women use. Shit grew thick and dark but went away when I stopped

• +1
No I put

it on my eyebrows and eyelashes with one of those eyebrow Wand things women use. Shit grew thick and dark but went away when I stopped
damn man you put minox on your eyelashes? you're really brave. thanks for the answer btw have you seen my post about midface shortening in your thread? you would greatly help . thanks

• +1
Reactions: poopmaster22
damn man you put minox on your eyelashes? you're really brave. thanks for the answer btw have you seen my post about midface shortening in your thread? you would greatly help . thanks
I have not I will go check thabk you

• +1