• Shells

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
I make a really good Spaghetti Bolognese

Beef and Pork mince mixed ...

Tuna Pasta is good when you're on a budget ... Just make a huge pot for a few days

Linguine is my favourite

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and Deleted member 616
Only dumb italian mooks know the names of pastas

Chad knows spaghetti and macaroni

• +1
Reactions: pisslord, Hated subhuman and Ritalincel
Pasta is my favourite food of all time, but it bloats me to hell and back, son

• +1
Reactions: kirbyparks
i dont eat pasta, its bad food

Like I said...You have the lower body and you have no upper body, you got a problem building...wait a minute. You have the upper body, and you have no legs, you got a problem building your legs. You have the upper...you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, the upper body, it is easier to build. So if you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, it is easier to build the upper body. You have the upper body and you don't have the legs, you got a problem building the lower body... No, you don't understand. You have the upper body, but you don't have the lower body, you got a problem building downstairs. You got the up- legs on the bottom, it is easier to build on the top, so you don't have much as a problem. Yeah

• JFL
Reactions: WhiskeyCocaine and DidntRead
Linguine mate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Bitch lasagne

Fusilli definetely. I don't even buy any other type nomore.
And what's your favorite source? Mine are Bolognese, gamberetti and pomodoro

And what's your favorite source? Mine are Bolognese, gamberetti and pomodoro
Bolognese definetely. I use fusilli for all types of foods tho. If I'm lazy, I might just make chicken and fusilli.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Papardelle with the Green Pesto and roasted pine nuts tbh

Whats macaroni? Sorry, Im gigachad...

Ramen

• +1
Reactions: currymax