Your fucked if your not cool in school

B

blackpilled I lost

Banned
If during your school years you were not cool, or worse were not a normie, or worse a special kid your probably fucked.

Your school years show your natural social status based on genetics as everyone lacks the self awareness to work on themselves.

You are like 99% chance fucked with sub optimal genetics if you are not cool in school your a beta male/incel and it is over.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: shalomnigga, AngryShortMale, Kater Maxxing and 25 others
If during your school years you were not cool, or worse were not a normie, or worse a special kid your probably fucked.

Your school years show your natural social status based on genetics as everyone lacks the self awareness to work on themselves.

You are like 99% chance fucked with sub optimal genetics if you are not cool in school your a beta male/incel and it is over.
I used to be very popular in school but also incel

• +1
Reactions: vyirus
True in most cases

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Mastermind and Deleted member 5467
black ltn - mtns was cool in my school

• WTF
Reactions: slavicpsycho
you don't have to do every retarded thing that they do, but if you don't relate well to others in class then wow it's over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Mastermind
"dude i'm so smart and precocious i enjoy talking to adults and having intellectual conversations with them instead of other kids" ok enjoy being a 50 year old virgin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: schizo echochamber, Mastermind, Deleted member 31562 and 8 others
I was the special kid man. I didn't put enough effort into working on myself. I was this close to becoming a low inhib mogger then I choked hard. At 20 there isn't much you can do. There's no coming back from shit teen years. I am expected to be mature now despite being mentally 10 years old. I can skip ahead but without that core you develop in high school there's no point in bothering. It's totally over.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Tabula Rasa, Marsik and 5 others
"dude i'm so smart and precocious i enjoy talking to adults and having intellectual conversations with them instead of other kids" ok enjoy being a 50 year old virgin
Lol kind of applies to me.

I spent way too much time with Old Boomercels instead of young tight JBs.

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind, poopoohead, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Spot on. High school is a preview of what you're going to experience for the rest of your life.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AngryShortMale, slavicpsycho, Tabula Rasa and 6 others

i used to be a loser but then i got jacked and better looking, i dont look the way i do in camera or pfp i look way better, so i started being friends with the popular kids by talking to them and going to the gym with them, and then i built relationships with all of them with stuff like gym, activites,sports etc.

• +1
Reactions: Pikabro
I was the special kid man. I didn't put enough effort into working on myself. I was this close to becoming a low inhib mogger then I choked hard. At 20 there isn't much you can do. There's no coming back from shit teen years. I am expected to be mature now despite being mentally 10 years old. I can skip ahead but without that core you develop in high school there's no point in bothering. It's totally over.
Why did you choke? :(

I was the class clown so i was pretty popular among the boys but when ppl started to get into relationships i was one of the few left out.
All the other betas ascended so now im the only one from my middle school class that never had a gf

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7, poopoohead and Danish_Retard
Why did you choke? :(
Too anxious and unconfident. I started going boxing for some months in middle school then I stopped for some stupid reason I don’t remember. Worst mistake of my life. I’d be a fighter with gangsta friends by now. No faggot would act up with me. But that’s what happens when you don’t assert yourself and take what you need in life.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AngryShortMale, slavicpsycho and gribsufer1

idk man now im better than them , at least i became self aware at 15 now im 16 so theres a chance

cool and nt at school means u win like @FailedNormieManlet

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Legit atleast for females

At my job I can tell which girls popular and which were outcasts

Jfl @ the "peaked in highschool" meme

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber and poopoohead
Just no

• +1
Reactions: kebab
Incel line of thought: wanting to be a carbon copy of everyone else

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Pikabro and kebab
In elementary school I was very high inhib weird kid but still developed friendships with 3 people because of gaming but we dont reach out to each other anymore,
In middle school in the first few years I was jestermaxxing and made quite a few buddies but we rarely make contact
Now in uni its hard asf to develop friendships, only small talk is possible
We are meant to be friendless after school years

• So Sad
its over im a normie i pretty much only talk with my friends

In middle school in the first few years I was jestermaxxing and made quite a few buddies but we rarely make contact
This was very confusing to me, they would genuinely think im a funny guy but dont wanna hang with me outside school hours? Normies are an enigma sometimes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mastermind, Pikabro and Deleted member 25743
This was very confusing to me, they would genuinely think im a funny guy but dont wanna hang with me outside school hours? Normies are an enigma sometimes
Once u disappear they gonna just shittalk u.

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind and Pikabro
Only americans say this shit

this is partially true

if you mean “cool” in the sense that you have to be “popular” then that’s not true

sure in the beginning of high school you’ll get some pussy because the girls want the attention since they’re fucking the popular guy in school

but after a while nearly everyone looks down upon the “crowd” and all the popular kids in it because they start to question how childish they are

you gotta find a sweet spot

you cant be too popular but you also cant be too normie to the point where no one will respect you enough to dap you up on the way to a lesson or some shit

… They were laughing at you, bub.

I was cool as fuck in school, skipped a lot to smoke weed, did a bunch of drugs and drinking and partying. Had friends at my house 24/7 on the weekends esentially, have crazy memories. It didn’t do shit for me

The drugs (LSD) just fucked with my brain and made me non nt and get into blackpill

• JFL
Reactions: schizo echochamber and Respalier
I was cool as fuck in school, skipped a lot to smoke weed, did a bunch of drugs and drinking and partying. Had friends at my house 24/7 on the weekends esentially, have crazy memories. It didn’t do shit for me

The drugs (LSD) just fucked with my brain and made me non nt and get into blackpill
You are a @uselessmentalcel tbh.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: schizo echochamber and Deleted member 30552

This is not cool, just you fucking up ur health for no reason. You could have done much more things which were „Cool“ instead of just damaging ur health for no reason at all. Skipping school is not cool unless ur in a American 2000s high school movie you loser.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Pikabro, AngryShortMale, Respalier and 2 others
This is not cool, just you fucking up ur health for no reason. You could have done much more things which were „Cool“ instead of just damaging ur health for no reason at all. Skipping school is not cool unless ur in a American 2000s high school movie you loser.
smoking weed and taking LSD isnt gonna fuck up your health dipshit

skipping school to go hang out with kids 3 years older than me to smoke weed is definitely a way cooler activity than most dorky highschool students around me, coolest thing they did aws get drunk off monster energy drink and start listening to my bloody valentine, you sound like a D.A.R.E enforcer ass nigga, drugs r bad! ass nigga☠️

skipping school to go smoke a blunt with 17 other kids in a circle may not be the "smart" thing but its definitely the "cool" thing jfl

you sound like a mother

i had no genes that justified me being popular, i just played sports - won a fight and thats it. everybody mogged me

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AngryShortMale, schizo echochamber, slavicpsycho and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25743

skipping school to go hang out with kids 3 years older than me to smoke weed is definitely a way cooler activity than most dorky highschool students around me, coolest thing they did aws get drunk off monster energy drink and start listening to my bloody valentine, you sound like a D.A.R.E enforcer ass nigga, drugs r bad! ass nigga☠️

skipping school to go smoke a blunt with 17 other kids in a circle may not be the "smart" thing but its definitely the "cool" thing jfl

you sound like a mother
Nigga Ur not cool if you smoke weed lmao 😭😭 Even the word „cool“ sounds so fucking corny ur litteraly a fucking loser fucking up its future because ur gonna end up on the streets begging for food. If ur here on looksmax.org you need to know that smoking blunt can damage ur brain HEAVILY and I mean really heavily because ur brain is still developing and it can cause major irreparable damage. A bit of research won’t hurt you fucking loser

you sound like a mother
Bro Ur litteraly so fucking corny 😭😭😭 „you sound like a mother“ Erm…. „Mama is mad at me so I gotta hang out yeah yeah 🥺🥺🥺 smoking weed is cool yeah“ listen to ur mother you spoiled mf

Bro Ur litteraly so fucking corny 😭😭😭 „you sound like a mother“ Erm…. „Mama is mad at me so I gotta hang out yeah yeah 🥺🥺🥺 smoking weed is cool yeah“ listen to ur mother you spoiled mf
Nigga Ur not cool if you smoke weed lmao 😭😭 Even the word „cool“ sounds so fucking corny ur litteraly a fucking loser fucking up its future because ur gonna end up on the streets begging for food. If ur here on looksmax.org you need to know that smoking blunt can damage ur brain HEAVILY and I mean really heavily because ur brain is still developing and it can cause major irreparable damage. A bit of research won’t hurt you fucking loser
Go back to dare class

Smoking isn’t cool in 2023 because it’s over saturated but when I was a kid it was illegal as fuck, and keep coping for true stereotypes such as the “cool stoner kids” because that was my gang. You ain’t know nothing bout the squad niggih. Smoke weed and taking LSD was indeed insanely cool and fun, nothing like going on adventures with bros high out of your mind across the city

• +1
Reactions: stevielake
im a genetic dead end with a shit life.

• So Sad
Go back to dare class

Smoking isn’t cool in 2023 because it’s over saturated but when I was a kid it was illegal as fuck, and keep coping for true stereotypes such as the “cool stoner kids” because that was my gang. You ain’t know nothing bout the squad niggih. Smoke weed and taking LSD was indeed insanely cool and fun, nothing like going on adventures with bros high out of your mind across the city
Kys ur gonna die with 40 nigga

• +1
Reactions: Itstoolate...
smoking a lil weed and doing some recreationals isn't going to fuck your life up unless you were low iq to begin with or have major addiction problems

u sound sheltered af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30552
I was this close to catching up on that flow. Now I'm just an internet self improver subhuman like all the others. J. F. L.
the flow leads to a boring ass white picket life

would rather ride the highs n lows on upward trajectory

smoking a lil weed and doing some recreationals isn't going to fuck your life up unless you were low iq to begin with or have major addiction problems

u sound sheltered af

• +1
Reactions: Respalier

you sound like a mother
this is the most immature post i've seen on this site and I've seen a ton of retarded shit but this takes the cake, you're literally confirming your IQ dropped 50 points

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 30552
this is the most immature post i've seen on this site and I've seen a ton of retarded shit but this takes the cake, you're literally confirming your IQ dropped 50 points
what do you think "cool" is bud? last time i checked cool is partying and having fun. not what's the "smart" thing to do

just say youre a nerd who did his school work, went to all his classes, etc. you think famous artists such as lil peep were going to school jfl, would you say theyre considered "cool"? hmmmm

i lived my teenage years like a rockstar. you people are just too square to understand what thats like i guess

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt