• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, Deleted member 29167, TheBrownOne and 10 others

Your future wife​

Dennis laugh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Deleted member 5467, BongMog and 9 others
okay? and you can’t? oh wait this is an incel forum i forgot. stinky fucking incels. we didn’t evolve to have a wife you dirty cucks. ascend or be prone to cuckholdry the rest of your sad existence.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Shieda_Kayn, BongMog and 7 others
okay? and you can’t? oh wait this is an incel forum i forgot. stinky fucking incels. we didn’t evolve to have a wife you dirty cucks. ascend or be prone to cuckholdry the rest of your sad existence.

faceit lvl 10​

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167

faceit lvl 10​

yeah i’m good at everything i do with little effort. that’s life, you’re either an incel or a naturally talented phenomenon.

• JFL
Reactions: TheBrownOne
Caging at ever getting married, old hags are repugnant, why would you want to be chained to that filth when you could just bang young prostitutes?

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Azr616, Ken, Sprinkles and 1 other person
Their future wife they're saving up for is currently getting gangbanged, thus getting it out of her system. However, she thinks like that daily. So every bodycount to her perspective, "Getting it out of my system now."

By the time he meets her, her vagina has lost sensation and moisture. But she has learned throughout the years how to fake orgasms and astonished expressions, such as, "Oh --- my --- gad! You are so fucking huge!" the Looksmax feller double-checks that reality and looks down at his micropenis and feels mighty large now.

Ah, yes, good girl ... you fucking cumdumpster whore.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Amnesia, Razeb and 6 others
Their future wife they're saving up for is currently getting gangbanged, thus getting it out of her system. However, she thinks like that daily. So every bodycount to her perspective, "Getting it out of my system now."

By the time he meets her, her vagina has lost sensation and moisture. But she has learned throughout the years how to fake orgasms and astonished expressions, such as, "Oh --- my --- gad! You are so fucking huge!" the Looksmax feller double-checks that reality and looks down at his micropenis and feels mighty large now.

i wonder how the man behind these posts looks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BongMog, n0rthface and BigJimsWornOutTires
Caging at ever getting married, old hags are repugnant, why would you want to be chained to that filth when you could just bang young prostitutes?
I will just have multiple baby mommas like a real Tyrone

Big brother will track you down and make you pay
Cope, I will disappear with the milk into Central America never to be seen again

i wonder how the man behind these posts looks
Chad Incognito. I have good reasons for stealth. The Illuminati has been after me for over a decade. I went rogue.

so? as long as she's cucking me with BWC only i'm ok. latino dick is ok too altho not ideal.

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
is her throat getting abused?
is her asshole getting stretched?
all by chad and tyrone?!

How do you know

Virgin or nothing

• +1
Reactions: Ken
E5c58cd11d1f85947a0608daabd622b5

My oneitis was pure until Chad found her.

she isn't born yet

Who's stopping you