• JFL
Reactions: watah, albe.ORG, truthhurts and 4 others
Real dark triads beat her up chain her and so on and save money

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: whotthehell, BeanletMogger, deadstock and 6 others
Real dark triads beat her up chain her and so on and save money
Yeah. Dramamaxxing is a legit alternative to jestermaxxing.

It's like organizing a theater. You either turn your relationship into a tragedia or a comedia, so she would not get bored.

• +1
Reactions: watah, whotthehell, albe.ORG and 6 others

It's like organizing a theater. You either turn your relationship into a tragedia or a comedia, so she would not get bored.
Dramamaxxing is so real holy shit

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit

I used to adjust myself accordingly, it's easy if you can see behind other people's masks. It was a commitment, because it's not natural for me to do it, but of course it worked. I couldn't make it last very long because I got tired, once it was over things got complicated. Anyway better that than jestermaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and NoLongerHuman
Just beat her up

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn and autistic_tendencies
Kinda makes relationships seem worthless tbh, i understand making everything a show when you're in highschool but when you're growing into an adult, it just seems retarded ngl

then again i wouldnt know

• +1
Reactions: whotthehell, BeanletMogger, gigell and 1 other person
The only type of jestermaxxing or drama you should give a woman is teasing her with the idea that you can cheat on her. By flirting with other women and being extra friendly with her friends and coworkers.

This only applies if you’re good looking. Jestermaxxing is overcompensating, even normies know this now

And being physically abusive only attracts women with unresolved trauma or covert narcissists/sociopaths.

The rush of being with a man that’s capable of cheating on you with multiple woman and is bold enough to boast it in front of you, turns women on so much. It’s like catnip. You can see it on their faces how flustered they get when they turn red and act like insecure little girls. It brings out the inner child in them which is what they desire
I could write pages just on this but I’d rather not

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NoLongerHuman, whotthehell, chadcel; and 2 others
Big cope. So many people who make their gf's their little bitches. They beg, cry, scream. You see what u want to see in order to cope. And no I'm not talking about 'chads'

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
Big cope. So many people who make their gf's their little bitches. They beg, cry, scream. You see what u want to see in order to cope. And no I'm not talking about 'chads'
Elab :feelstastyman::feelsthink:

The rush of being with a man that’s capable of cheating on you with multiple woman and is bold enough to boast it in front of you, turns women on so much.
This is very true, I had a gf who started pushing other girls away in a club cos they were getting to close to us and trying to push her out lol

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies