Your Girlfirends friends

Juandigomigo22

Juandigomigo22

Banned
They will always try to influence your girl to cheat, I’ve noticed this with my ex, girl friends, shows. And the girl will always fold once you fuck up. So no point in staying loyal

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: greywind, skkrrrtcantdo, PickleTheSlayer and 2 others
So you’re saying you’re indian? :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: mog_or_be_mogged
They will always try to influence your girl to cheat, I’ve noticed this with my ex, girl friends, shows. And the girl will always food once you fuck up. So no point in staying loyal
That’s why you find antisocial girls who are depressed asf

• +1
Reactions: greywind and Juandigomigo22
That’s why you find antisocial girls who are depressed asf
She was antisocial, the girls would flirt with her and ask if she ever tried shit with girls, some of them were legit pretty and they would tell her to get with other guys and shit

They will always try to influence your girl to cheat, I’ve noticed this with my ex, girl friends, shows. And the girl will always food once you fuck up. So no point in staying loyal
Some of my girlfriends' friends probably wanted to fuck me

• +1
Reactions: Juandigomigo22
She was antisocial, the girls would flirt with her and ask if she ever tried shit with girls, some of them were legit pretty and they would tell her to get with other guys and shit
Over

• +1
Some of my girlfriends' friends probably wanted to fuck me
Well good for you bro, they all thought I was ugly asf, but they believed I had a bbc because of my dark complexion :feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Well good for you bro, they all thought I was ugly asf, but they believed I had a bbc because of my dark complexion :feelshehe:
Sometimes if you are in a relationship you have halo for it

• +1
Sometimes if you are in a relationship you have halo for it
She would cuck me in front of everyone but it was only verbal so I would get called insecure for reacting to these cuckings

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
  • JFL
i was next to my gf and her friend and her friend kept saying stuff like "wow what do you think of this guy", "dont you find this guy attractive" etc

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517 and Juandigomigo22
i was next to my gf and her friend and her friend kept saying stuff like "wow what do you think of this guy", "dont you find this guy attractive" etc
And when you react they will say”stop being insecure, I only have eyes for you” or some gay ass shit like that haha

• +1
Reactions: buflek
And when you react they will say”stop being insecure, I only have eyes for you” or some gay ass shit like that haha
i didnt say anything cuz i knew it would be contra productive

but i told my gf later that its disrespectful as fuck from her friend and she agreed

• +1
They will always try to influence your girl to cheat, I’ve noticed this with my ex, girl friends, shows. And the girl will always fold once you fuck up. So no point in staying loyal
Fucking foids

• +1
You honestly just need to do the same back at that point. Start flirting with other girls in front of your gf, give her a taste of her own medicine.

legit reality

• +1
I don’t have girlfriend or friend.

• So Sad
i didnt say anything cuz i knew it would be contra productive

but i told my gf later that its disrespectful as fuck from her friend and she agreed
Good for calling her out bro, I’ve also learned how influenced woman are by social media, she refused to let me do anal until she seen some tik tok about it hahaha jfl. She also liked it when I cursed at her and would ask me to hit her and shit, bitches are insane

• +1
Reactions: buflek
You honestly just need to do the same back at that point. Start flirting with other girls in front of your gf, give her a taste of her own medicine.
I am too ugly :forcedsmile: I will randomly get asked my number like once a year but besides that girls stay away from me unless they just want to fuvk

4237880 1000060428

I am too ugly :forcedsmile: I will randomly get asked my number like once a year but besides that girls stay away from me unless they just want to fuvk
That's one more per year than I get. I think if you hit on the ugly chicks that are more likely to say yes, that'll still make your gf insecure. Because now she's thinking "my god, am I really so ugly that that girl is worth more to him than me?"

• +1
Yeah, this period of society is by far the worst in terms of managing to maintain a long term relationship as a guy. Temptations are everywhere for foids :feelshehe:

• +1
That's one more per year than I get. I think if you hit on the ugly chicks that are more likely to say yes, that'll still make your gf insecure. Because now she's thinking "my god, am I really so ugly that that girl is worth more to him than me?"
Trueeee asfffffd but this chick was legit crazy she saw me smiling with this guy and ran up to me and called me a faggot hahaha, she would cut herself when I broke up with her too

Absolutely i agree with this, why i’ll probs cheat on my next gf once the honeymoon phase ends