Your girl's favourite childhood cartoons and what that says about her

Roninotrolling

Roninotrolling

harmony of the gods, allah- tier bones
Popeye's - she wants a strong, rustic brave man. Is ok to date tall ogres. If ur gf watches this u may not be as gl as u thought u were, just tall and deep vocie/frame

American dragon jakelong - shes a slut/girl boss break up w her

Courage the cowardl dog - she is trad and wants strong fathter figure/ husband in her life. if ur gf favourite show she hqnp and u won at life. she is a scaredy cat but is loyal to her husband and dad

ben 10 - tomboyish , maybe she cuts hair short or sometimes likes boyish things. my type as well

phineas and ferb - prolly high iq, but likely to be ltb. if by chance she is mtb plus u again won

mr bean - low iq but morally good, unlikely to cheat

oggy and the cockroaches - giga low iq, prolly a latam whore primal

bob the builder - she might as well transition

oswald - either extreme bitch or very lovable and spreads happiness. is afraid of sex and thinks its dirty. u won

@Vermilioncore

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX and Vermilioncore
Popeye's - she wants a strong, rustic brave man. Is ok to date tall ogres. If ur gf watches this u may not be as gl as u thought u were, just tall and deep vocie/frame

Courage the cowardl dog - she is trad and wants strong fathter figure/ husband in her life. if ur gf favourite show she hqnp and u won at life

ben 10 - tomboyish , maybe she cuts hair short or sometimes likes boyish things. my type as well

phineas and ferb - prolly high iq, but likely to be ltb. if by chance she is mtb plus u again won

oswald - either extreme bitch or very lovable and spreads happiness. is afraid of sex and thinks its dirty. u won

@Vermilioncore
O

you know ur a ugly unlovable indian who will die alone with his subhumanity right?
IMG 20240926 233722

What about beavis and butthead

Courage the cowardl dog - she is trad and wants strong fathter figure/ husband in her life. if ur gf favourite show she hqnp and u won at life. she is a scaredy cat but is loyal to her husband and dad

@Vermilioncore
weird ass thread...

what about clifford the big red dog. I think I already know the answer to that one

• JFL
Reactions: Roninotrolling
why did i have to get hit with such a high dose of nostalgia when reading ben 10 & oswald, shit triggered a vast amount of memories from old 2000’s nickelodeon shows and its killing me

• Love it
Reactions: Roninotrolling

Users who are viewing this thread

Back